Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002674 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by evadreams(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
huzaifaidris:

First of all, Amazon DOES NOT ship to Nigeria. To ship from amzon,you have to get a US address for the amazon seller to ship to your US address then the company offering you the US address will ship it down to Nigeria for you. The one I have used is myus.com, they are reliable. Some guys offer this service here on NL but most of them only ship to Lagos. Lastly, china post only exist in China
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by evadreams(f): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Can u plss enlighten me more on abt d shipping to myus.com,do i hv to pay for shiping even tho amazon offered free shiping,d days it get to nigeria,don't dey use DHL cos i live in delta lastly is my money n goods gonna b safe cos i saw a third party A-Z.pls giv me more info,thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2013
yehmy: Please can i use access bank visa card?
Yes you can.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2013
chygoz3:
Yes you can.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2013
yehmy:

thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
evadreams: Can u plss enlighten me more on abt d shipping to myus.com,do i hv to pay for shiping even tho amazon offered free shiping,d days it get to nigeria,don't dey use DHL cos i live in delta lastly is my money n goods gonna b safe cos i saw a third party A-Z.pls giv me more info,thanks.
the free shipping on amazon is for united state only. That free shipping, can be used to send your products to myus.com but you need to open an acount with them at the rate of 10usd. They will give you your USA address and suit numbers, after that, you will be paying them for just usd per killgram and they will ship to your Nigeria address.

any other questions, ping me on whtsp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by newacca: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
learning smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Canme4u: the free shipping on amazon is for united state only. That free shipping, can be used to send your products to myus.com but you need to open an acount with them at the rate of 10usd. They will give you your USA address and suit numbers, after that, you will be paying them for just usd per killgram and they will ship to your Nigeria address.

Just USD. What do you mean sir?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by newacca: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls. house,I a new here. what does it take to have an account with amazon and make payment? can I make payment with GTB naira mastercard?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
newacca: Pls. house,I a new here. what does it take to have an account with amazon and make payment? can I make payment with GTB naira mastercard?

Yes, you can pay with your naira mastercard... But, they don't ship to naija.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by inikamoze(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayorall:

Just USD. What do you mean sir?.

USD(United States Dollar)....kapish!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by newacca: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Manweysabi:

Yes, you can pay with your naira mastercard... But, they don't ship to naija.
Thx so much sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
inikamoze:

USD(United States Dollar)....kapish!!

Nope. Your statement meant just 1 USD/KG for shipping from USA.. That's why I am asking you.

Canme4u: the free shipping on amazon is for united state only. That free shipping, can be used to send your products to myus.com but you need to open an acount with them at the rate of 10usd. They will give you your USA address and suit numbers, after that, you will be paying them for just usd per killgram and they will ship to your Nigeria address.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hapi new mtnh guyz.i plan to import rice frm india in large quantity. Any idea abt charges at d port.or shld i ship 2 cotonu and bring tru d border towns? I hear charges at nigerian ports are high
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
inikamoze:

This might be the problem. You are always advised to change your pin,i-pin on the card issuer's ATM Machine. If you had read the contents of the letter that came with your card,you would have seen it there. Well I hope you are able to resolve your problem.

I read the content, it said you can change your pin (i-pin or otherwise) in any ATM that accepts Visa cards, which I did and it was successful. Well, it's really not a problem for me, needed an alternate card, just incase my present one flops. Thanks for your response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
what i saw on the letter that came with mine was " any ATM that accepts Visa cards in Nigeria

Yeah! That's the main reason I didn't really bother to change the pins at the bank immediately I collected it. I'd give them a call 2morro morning, hopefully, sometin good will come up. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
peterincredible: pls I need a urgent answer to my qus pls I to order for a stuff on aliexpress and wanted to do a free shipping but during the page of filling my address I saw 2 places dey told me to put my area code and local code but I only know the area code pls who knows about the local code plss I searched Google but I didn't find any direct answer plss I need you answers pls
What is your address?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
evadreams: Can u plss enlighten me more on abt d shipping to myus.com,do i hv to pay for shiping even tho amazon offered free shiping,d days it get to nigeria,don't dey use DHL cos i live in delta lastly is my money n goods gonna b safe cos i saw a third party A-Z.pls giv me more info,thanks.

The free shipping is only within the United States. Myus charges small amount to open account and get US address but when you ship item to your myus address, you have to pay them to ship the goods to Nigeria to you using DHL. DHL ships to everywhere in Nigeria so your item will get to you in your state. Also,if you leave an item with myus for too long, they charge you for overtime everyday and if you don't ship it out after a long period of time, they'll close your account keep the item.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by manufos(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
geebehn: gud mornin house.
Plz i wanna ask if its okay for post office to charge extra money when my order arrives.
I ordered for 2 psp games dat arrived different time and they charged 2k each b4 i could collect my order.
Also, i ordered for 2 android note dat came on diff. Date aswell and i was charged 2k and 5k respectively by d post office despite the fact that those products are free shipping.
Plz house, is this ok or not. If not, what should i do when next my order comes so that these people wont eat up my profit. Thankz.

After receiving a call and sms from a Nipost staff, I collected two packages yesterday bought on aliexpress through free shipping with Chinapost after 21 days. ACCORDING to the lady at the counter you only PAY for packages you receive weighing above 1 KG. E.g registered mail weighing between 1-5kg is from N200 while unregistered mail weighing between 1-5kg is from N500, the weight and the size (dimensional weight) of your package is what determines what you pay to Nipost. Always ask the staff questions and be friendly. And if you want to give appreciation, it is entirely up to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
manufos:

After receiving a call and sms from a Nipost staff, I collected two packages yesterday bought on aliexpress through free shipping with Chinapost after 21 days. ACCORDING to the lady at the counter you only PAY for packages you receive weighing above 1 KG. E.g registered mail weighing between 1-5kg is from N200 while unregistered mail weighing between 1-5kg is from N500, the weight and the size (dimensional weight) of your package is what determines what you pay to Nipost. Always ask the staff questions and be friendly. And if you want to give appreciation, it is entirely up to you.

We don see you. Oya our share.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omooba25: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello ppl,pls I will like to ask wot is d best card to use if someone wants to shop from amazon and wots d diff between shippin and billing addresses.Is it necessary for d two addresses to be d same when shopping from amazon.ur explanatns wuld be appreciated.thnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by manufos(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
2day UBA Africard NGN163.10 = USD1. while they advertise NGN 159.50= USD 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nzeasa: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
@
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
nzeasa:

i pray u will not meet my fate, i purchased goods worth $40 from this seller, i choose china post as mode of shipment, the seller ships the goods using swiss post, i did not complain cos i want to explore that shipping method. In btw swiss post does not update their database frequently as china port. To cut the story short, swiss port will first dispatch your cargo to singapore(origin country) before they will ship to the destination coutry in my case 9igeria. At last, my goods was ship to brazil(wrong destination country) after almost 43 days of waiting.
When i contacted the seller and threaten to file a dispute against him, he promised to lay the complain to the post office, upon confirmation, he told me that it was post office barcode error that i should wait and contact him after 10 days. However shipping date remains almost 13 days to go and i wonder the magic that will ship my goods to nigeria within that time frame considering the snail speed of global post office.also extending my shipping date is not a better option either unless i want my shippment to be in transit 4ever.
I finally open a dispute against him for full refund which lasted for 4 days after which the seller did not response.

I am happy the dispute ended in my favour yesterday with respect to message from aliexpress and aliexpress.com promise a full refund within 7 to 10 days and i am yet to be refunded.

However , i have a goods that is still stagnant in shanghai and beijing . Seller allegde the rate of inflow of goods to my country lately as the cause. Will do same to them when shipping date is 10 days to go.

For confirmation the tracking number; RS906210850CH.

Track om www.17tracknet.com or www.swisspost.com(for detailed tracking)
Wish you the best
Wish you the best.

similar thing happened to me and I got my refunds in 2days(GTBank)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Swiss post is a nightmare guys! Flee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayorall: HAPPY SUNDAY.

ur phone digits aint reachable bro!! undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
How far? d girl don drop me 1k

Good, So what did she say about the product performance?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
GOOD EVENING, PLEASE CAN I USE FURST BANK VISA CARD FOR AMAZON TRANSACTIONS PLEASE ANSWER ME....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
geebehn:

ur phone digits aint reachable bro!! undecided

Network. Try again boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Good evening sirs, pls do som1 know de trick most of these gurus use to by-pass the shipping fee n gets the seller remove de shipping fee on de final payment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.