Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002675 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
I use Access card, name of the card is VISA DEBIT and the colour is BLUE, any other thing?
Good morning

Hello buddy, I've received my Access debit card but couldn't make payment wit it on aliexpress. Had to use my Africard to make d payment. I've chaged both pins (normal n i-pin).

Got any idea why it didn't work?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
fursh:

Hello buddy, I've received my Access debit card but couldn't make payment wit it on aliexpress. Had to use my Africard to make d payment. I've chaged both pins (normal n i-pin).

Got any idea why it didn't work?
You must ve enough cash in your account, because the 1st day i used mine Access Bank charged me N240 on $5, but after that 1st time no more charges
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
You must ve enough cash in your account, because the 1st day i used mine Access Bank charged me N240 on $5, but after that 1st time no more charges

If it's about having enough cash in my account, then something else should be the problem cos there was enough cash in dat account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
fursh:

If it's about having enough cash in my account, then something else should be the problem cos there was enough cash in dat account.
What about ur billing address? is it dsame with shipping? because sometime it may be d course. like mine, i opened my Access Bank acct in PH, relocate to ijebu ode, when i applied for the card, i used ijebu ode address and my Aliexpress shipping address is ijebu ode too, so check that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogene70: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls what does it mean when you try to track your item and you get this message: the item (*********) was tendered for delivery without success on the 22 oct 2013? Pls can someone tell what that mean.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talk2me006(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chiadikaobi: HAPPY NEW MONTH IMPORTERS........XMAS SHOPPING STARTS TODAY FOR THOSE USING CHINAPOST,HK POST ETC.

PURCHASE AN ITEM NOW AND RECIEVE IT BEFORE 25TH DECEMBER..

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST grin
pls am confuse abt this china post.pls how many days will it reach nigeria if i order today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
What about ur billing address? is it dsame with shipping? because sometime it may be d course. like mine, i opened my Access Bank acct in PH, relocate to ijebu ode, when i applied for the card, i used ijebu ode address and my Aliexpress shipping address is ijebu ode too, so check that.

Both addresses are thesame, nothing's different. I changed my i-pin in a different visa accepted ATM machine (Zenith bank), not in access bank. Hope that doesn't matter?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by willyfrench(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
dulaman: whats the updates with products with battery? i buy a phone and get it with free shiiping(china post) is the bateery issue affecting china post?

Well i think the "no battery" policy has been relaxed because i bought a phone and power bank using free shipping on the 19th of october, power bank was shipped using china post & it departed beijing international on the 30th of october while the phone was shipped using singapore post & was despatched to overseas on the 29th of october. So i'm currently waiting for my packages.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
fursh:

Both addresses are thesame, nothing's different. I changed my i-pin in a different visa accepted ATM machine (Zenith bank), not in access bank. Hope that doesn't matter?
Well i don't know, i did mine on Access Bank ATM Machine
I don't believe that should be d course, try and visit Access Bank or Call 234-1-2802505-7
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
I don't believe that should be d course, try and visit Access Bank or Call 234-1-2802505-7

I've gone to drop the complain at the branch I opened d accounnt but d cc was talkin 2wards different directions and forminng busy but from d look of tins, seems she doesn't know much about d card. I waited and asked her if they got a master card, she said no, that they offer only Visa and as if that was nnot enough, she jokinly asked me why I wantd a mastercard, when I hv a visa casrd that can do as much. Hearing her say dat, made me believe dat she didn't really get what I was telling her. I jokingly replied her that she shouldn't bother about d type of card I apply for, it's not as if I'm collecting them for free. She got d message n knew I was angry wit her. Most of these customer care peeps needs more training.

Thanks buddy for ur time, I'm very grateful. My Africard works gud these days, it has nevr been rejected. Think I'd hv 2 stick to dat for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:

As for the phone number u dropped, I'd call 'em on monday. They might be able to give a better answer. Thanks again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by khayce: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
help me out palz, iam a newbies here, and iam interested in importation using aliexpress, can i find anybody to mentor me tru, here is my contact: 08172534054, and my email:Albertsina61@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
yehmy:

Oga 9free i don dey find u o pm me on whatsapp
My Oga, where went thou?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
STILL ON THE MATTER. Has anyone used Swiss post before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
fursh:

As for the phone number u dropped, I'd call 'em on monday. They might be able to give a better answer. Thanks again
Try the numbers, i believed it will help. enjoy your weekend
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
khayce: help me out palz, iam a newbies here, and iam interested in importation using aliexpress, can i find anybody to mentor me tru, here is my contact: 08172534054, and my email:Albertsina61@gmail.com
You can call me 08098774971 for any help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
dasanchez1: Pls nairalanders,does www.amazon.com accepts UBA MASTERCARD.
give it a try, if it accept, you are good to go, but if it don't, they won't debit you or you will be refunded after few days

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Okattamgbee: Please has anyone here use Swiss post before? If yes how long does it take them to get your item down to Nigeria. Thanks.
I order a phone worth $109 through swiss post, but it still in transit. It takes much longer to track items on swiss post unlike other orders using the china post which i made. I presently have two items on swiss post, one of which I don't know its whereabout (unable to track after 9days).
Well, Until I get my phone thats when I can say how fast the overall transaction is.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
9free:
My Oga, where went thou?

i gentle bro send add me up on whatsapp 08062412168 make we talk
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
ayodot:
I order a phone worth $109 through swiss post, but it still in transit. It takes much longer to track items on swiss post unlike other orders using the china post which i made. I presently have two items on swiss post, one of which I don't know its whereabout (unable to track after 9days).
Well, Until I get my phone thats when I can say how fast the overall transaction is.
How far? d girl don drop me 1k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
yehmy:

i gentle bro send add me up on whatsapp 08062412168 make we talk
Done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
Try the numbers, i believed it will help. enjoy your weekend

Thanks, wish u a nice one also
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
aminu150: any1 who sells high capacity power banks should contact me, i want to use it for my BB

I have some 10,000MAH solar power banks and am in kano too. Call: 08094566790
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
willyfrench:

Well i used the regular http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml with google translate because it gives more detailed info.

thanks ooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by evadreams(f): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2013
I want to buy a product from amazon buh don't know much about shiping to nigeria.i glance thru season 1 for info buh got confuse,i was offer free shiping buh again i don't know if they geniun,how can it b ship to nigeria,is there a way i can negotiate wit d seller,as anyone use amazon.everyone i talking abt alixpress n alibaba:is this d only place to buy,is china post in every site n lastly pls i want to know more abt chiv**.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mario2575: 4:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Finally gotten to the end of the thread after reading patiently for days. I am glad to be a part of this experience. To all the gurus and contributors in the house, more grease to your elbows and those of you that painstakingly take the time to respond to peoples questions including the ones that have been repeated over and over again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2013
evadreams: I want to buy a product from amazon buh don't know much about shiping to nigeria.i glance thru season 1 for info buh got confuse,i was offer free shiping buh again i don't know if they geniun,how can it b ship to nigeria,is there a way i can negotiate wit d seller,as anyone use amazon.everyone i talking abt alixpress n alibaba:is this d only place to buy,is china post in every site n lastly pls i want to know more abt chiv**.thanks

First of all, Amazon DOES NOT ship to Nigeria. To ship from amzon,you have to get a US address for the amazon seller to ship to your US address then the company offering you the US address will ship it down to Nigeria for you. The one I have used is myus.com, they are reliable. Some guys offer this service here on NL but most of them only ship to Lagos. Lastly, china post only exist in China
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by inikamoze(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2013
fursh:

This might be the problem. You are always advised to change your pin,i-pin on the card issuer's ATM Machine. If you had read the contents of the letter that came with your card,you would have seen it there. Well I hope you are able to resolve your problem.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2013
inikamoze:

This might be the problem. You are always advised to change your pin,i-pin on the card issuer's ATM Machine. If you had read the contents of the letter that came with your card,you would have seen it there. Well I hope you are able to resolve your problem.
what i saw on the letter that came with mine was " any ATM that accepts Visa cards in Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2013
inikamoze:

That can't be the problem. I changed mine on zenith bank's ATM because the ones at the banking premises where I got mine had one problem or the other. I asked a guard there if I can change the pin at any other bank's machine and he said I can do that on any machine that is visa enabled. I haven't had any problems using it since then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Please can i use access bank visa card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2013
khayce: help me out palz, iam a newbies here, and iam interested in importation using aliexpress, can i find anybody to mentor me tru, here is my contact: 08172534054, and my email:Albertsina61@gmail.com

hola @ur boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.