Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001368 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
sapienman: Hi guys,
Hi mayorall, hi Tonjeola
I wanna buy a phone on aliexpress. I chatted with the seller and asked her to include a black phone case she said it will cost an extra $10 and that after placing the order I should send her a message to include the case and then she'll adjust the price.

1. Please who knows where/how exactly I'll find the adjusted price and how I'll make the final payment so the amount I pay tallies with what we agree and not just with the price on the page at present??

She said for the amount of my order, I may have to pay custom tax: I'm shipping through DHL. Total of $420.

2. Please who knows what custom tax is about and what the rate is in Nigeria?
This is a product i bought the seller adjusted the price. its a suit. AND a shoe.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ymodulus:

This is a product i bought the seller adjusted the price. its a suit. AND a shoe.
why you come de cover your order number?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joshuabak: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ymodulus:

is the suit you paid for 5 pieces or you paid for just one piece...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by go4value(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls like n rebroadcast our new facebook page

facebook.com/kobomart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by empron(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Any guru should help me. I bought a goods from aliexpress wristwatch was held by SSS because it has camera. Anybody with possible solution, kindly post it here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
why i buy my own and no body held it

empron: Any guru should help me. I bought a goods from aliexpress wristwatch was held by SSS because it has camera. Anybody with possible solution, kindly post it here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Geeluat(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Pls, is UK2ME very reliable?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2013
empron: Any guru should help me. I bought a goods from aliexpress wristwatch was held by SSS because it has camera. Anybody with possible solution, kindly post it here
You shipped thru what?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Oluwalogbon: why i buy my own and no body held it

You shipped yours thru what?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 6:05am On Nov 08, 2013
thru Hk post but they return back because of battery letter the seller ship back thru chn air post.

tonjeola:
You shipped thru what?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by empron(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2013
tonjeola:
You shipped thru what?
through DHL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goldtooth: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Good morning importers. Pls i need your help. Based on the fact that i shop on aliexpress and have bought something my friend saw, he wants me to help him buy an ebook from this indian site. http://www.attano.com/store/product/1406-Electric-Power-Transmission-and-Distribution. Aside from aliexpress i have never used my gtb card on any other site online. I want to know if it safe. Is it possible for them to over charge my card and take all my cash? can they withdraw my money subsequently without my approval? I hear these kind of things happen how do one prevent it? Also is there a way to make sure i get the ebook i paid for cos indians could be bad and the price is in rupees. Pls help a newbie. God bless u all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2013
empron: through DHL
How is the quantity?
i believed they requested proved of source and ownership
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
goldtooth: Good morning importers. Pls i need your help. Based on the fact that i shop on aliexpress and have bought something my friend saw, he wants me to help him buy an ebook from this indian site. http://www.attano.com/store/product/1406-Electric-Power-Transmission-and-Distribution. Aside from aliexpress i have never used my gtb card on any other site online. I want to know if it safe. Is it possible for them to over charge my card and take all my cash? can they withdraw my money subsequently without my approval? I hear these kind of things happen how do one prevent it? Also is there a way to make sure i get the ebook i paid for cos indians could be bad and the price is in rupees. Pls help a newbie. God bless u all
If what you are paying for is a subscription package, you will be charge on monthly basis, only what i can advice here is read the site TERMS & CONDITIONS, also check the geniune of the site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Ymodulus:

Thanks boss, you be bargaining master o
How do you do it??
Teash me na sad

tonjeola:
On your 1st question, before you "check out" which is the last stage to make payment, you will see the price already adjusted before you check out...you are not the one to adjust the price, but the seller on his/her own side.
once your order is above 2kg, expecting DHL/Custom wahala.

Thanks boss...the item weighs about 0.8kg max. No custom wahala shey?
Phew! grin

Ptars:

Place the order then get back to ur chat room and inform the seller. After u have done dis and he replies u dat he has effected the change, go back to ur browser where u placed the order and refreshed the page by pressing ctrl+R. You should the effect changed then you can go ahead with payment. Pls dont go ahead wit payment if the effect isnt changed yet.

Thanks boss

mayorall:

Aliexpress will notify you once she changed the price, on the order details, see finances and other total, when you wanna pay you will see the total amount before you make payment.

Custom charge for goods above $500 dollars or $500 dollars or if the goods is up to 500 pieces. Stand to be corrected.

Thanks boss.
The item is only one piece and costs about $420.
No wahala probably shey?

Mehn, I get like 4 bosses niyen.
Hehe grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AdeoyeAdekunle: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Pls hep ur boy out.....am planin 2 order 4 a marker ink & ship tru CVM bt hop there will nt be any custom wahala due 2 liquid substanc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
sapienman:

How do you do it??
Teash me na sad

Thanks boss...the item weighs about 0.8kg max. No custom wahala shey?
Phew! grin

Thanks boss

Thanks boss.
The item is only one piece and costs about $420.
No wahala probably shey?

Mehn, I get like 4 bosses niyen.
Hehe grin grin
No wahala as its not up to 2kg,guy chat with the seller to reduce the price, one tablet for $420?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2013
tonjeola:
No wahala as its not up to 2kg,guy chat with the seller to reduce the price, one tablet for $420?

Abi nah Gold Iphone from China grin.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2013
mayorall:

The thing fear me oooohhh. I don dey think whether na diamond phone....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nzeasa: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Interested marketers for kobomart, start dusting off your shoes. The race is about to begin. Don't be left out.

Wholesaler, retailers keep the calls coming in. The containers are far approaching Nigeria smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin
mayorall:

9free:
mayorall:

I tire ooooo!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
tonjeola:
it may be windows 8 Tablet, they are expensive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
klens: why you come de cover your order number?
lol funny u. i dont know if it is sensitive, so i decided to hide it.
Joshuabak:

is the suit you paid for 5 pieces or you paid for just one piece...
Just 1 pieces.
sapienman:

How do you do it??
Teash me na sad

---------------TIP NO 1 ------------------------------
Hahahaha no be so. Na u i dey follow

See let me share to you one very vital information. when you see a price on a product dont, i repeat dont you ever believe thats the real price.
You can bargain the price by
1.you can search for more of the item on aliexpress and see the estimated price or
2. Chat with the seller tell him u want to bargain on price after you don bargain finish. Then order and tell him to adjust the price. from there you pay.

-----------------TIP NO 2--------------------------------
How to USE CHEAP DHL SHIPPING.

Just like above. also bargain with your seller on the shipping. see one secret you should know is that some of those DHL SHIPPING FEE you see on most product are hiked fee by the seller, so always sweet talk your seller and beat down the price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^

Chineke!

@your signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Manweysabi: ^^

Chineke!

@your signature.

nA TRUE I TALK NA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Anybody from Oyo State who wana "collabo" in this importation business should whatsapp me and lets reason together. "Wolfs hunt in packs" If we add my 1kobo with your 1kobo, imagine the possibility of sharing #1 at the end of each deal. We can beat down the shipping price. If we buy many pieces of products together, the price will be reduced to that of buying 1piece. Think about it.

Imagine us starting our own JUMIA, TAFOO, KONGA

all my contacts are on my signature.

Note: This is for people from Oyo state alone. Lets meet and discuss together. Keep the calls coming in.

@I wish you best of luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rickyolu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
I just discovered this thread and I'm so late I don't even know where to start from. I hope I can still catch up wit the wonders going on here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Manweysabi: ^^

Chineke!

@your signature.

I tire oo....maybe dem go start the shooting for em body grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

I tire oo....maybe dem go start the shooting for em body grin
lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Some of these seller sef..

I have canceled 3 orders for freelander pd10 typhoon in different stores.

They would tell u its in stock. After u have completed payment, they will start telling u it's no longer available but there is another one that is just exactly like that one.

Maybe i should just forget about freelander pd10 typhoon and go for another tab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
tonjeola:

mayorall:

9free:

Ymodulus: lol funny u. i dont know if it is sensitive, so i decided to hide it. Just 1 pieces.
---------------TIP NO 1 ------------------------------
Hahahaha no be so. Na u i dey follow

See let me share to you one very vital information. when you see a price on a product dont, i repeat dont you ever believe thats the real price.
You can bargain the price by
1.you can search for more of the item on aliexpress and see the estimated price or
2. Chat with the seller tell him u want to bargain on price after you don bargain finish. Then order and tell him to adjust the price. from there you pay.

-----------------TIP NO 2--------------------------------
How to USE CHEAP DHL SHIPPING.

Just like above. also bargain with your seller on the shipping. see one secret you should know is that some of those DHL SHIPPING FEE you see on most product are hiked fee by the seller, so always sweet talk your seller and beat down the price.

Thanks bosses!

No be gold iphone o
It's a 6" phablet and quite powerful. I watched the reviews online sef grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.