Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004492 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
@9free this is china post
RB705553518CN
RB771514904CN

9free:
Drop the china post shipping number to get a graphic view of where your item is.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2013
@mayorall

After chat with seller he reply me with this msg

Dear Friend, I am really sorry for the
shipping delay.Currently a lot
of parcels delayed. We just
extended 30 days for you. Is it
OK you wait for a few more
days? Have a good day!

Haa. No allow money enter bush o. Dont message the seller again, just open dispute directly cos the seller will waste your time so that the order would be confirmed automatically. Please do that fast.[/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Hello great Importers,

In case anybody is interested in buying these 32gb and 64gb flash drives.

I don't seem to have the right market for them. I have sold many of the 4gb and 8gb but these "heavy" ones are not selling fast. Therefore, I am ready to sell @ give away prices.

Interested person should please Call

Thanks.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon: @mayorall

After chat with seller he reply me with this msg

Dear Friend, I am really sorry for the
shipping delay.Currently a lot
of parcels delayed. We just
extended 30 days for you. Is it
OK you wait for a few more
days? Have a good day!

Haa. No allow money enter bush o. Dont message the seller again, just open dispute directly cos the seller will waste your time so that the order would be confirmed automatically. Please do that fast.

And are you sure he had extended it?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2013
mayorall:

And are you sure he had extended it?.

Yes i check it for myself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon: @9free

this is china post
RB705553518CN
RB771514904CN
Carry go....

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2013
64gb how much ?and where are u ?

dvdami: Hello great Importers,

In case anybody is interested in buying these 32gb and 64gb flash drives.

I don't seem to have the right market for them. I have sold many of the 4gb and 8gb but these "heavy" ones are not selling fast. Therefore, I am ready to sell @ give away prices.

Interested person should please Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08039176746.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2013
9free:
Carry go....

mean what ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon: 64gb how much ?and where are u ?

I am in Lagos. Just 6k.

WhatsApp me for more
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

Yes i check it for myself

Good boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

mean what ?
The 1st one is on the sea
The 2nd one never leave China yet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haizeek(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
fursh:

I buy and ship the product to my brother's address in the US, then he send to me via DHL and some others but often times, it's thru DHL. I don't use 3rd party in buying or shipping, dats y I don't shop on ebay.

As per other infos u requested for, I only go for products that are fulfilled by Amazon, eligible for free shipping. The free shipping isn't the only reason I'm going for fulfilled by amazon products, they are also secured, their product description is exactly what they got in stock, buying from them makes my mind 2 b at rest and so on.

thanks,you are very lucky that you have a brother there,it's very easy bypasing this f**king third party issh.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
ayodot:

15 oct 2013. they are both showing transporting now. I pray the phone enters this week.
please when you receive it, do let me know.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
I am trying to generate activation code for my GTB internet banking in order to activate my token with my account..see what GTB website is telling me

Sorry, you have not acknowledged the terms and conditions for token usage

I have filled the necessary details..pls who is gonna put me through? sad sad sad sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Soyedele1: I am trying to generate activation code for my GTB internet banking in order to activate my token with my account..see what GTB website is telling me

I have filled the necessary details..pls who is gonna put me through? sad sad sad sad

May be there is a space in the form that is yet to be checked before sending it for confirmation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rexyl:

May be there is a space in the form that is yet to be checked before sending it for confirmation

I am not seeing anything
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Soyedele1:

I am not seeing anything

ok, let‘s see if anyone has experienced something similar to that and how he got himself through in the end.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
haizeek:

thanks,you are very lucky that you have a brother there,it's very easy bypasing this f**king third party issh.
hmmm we dont wana bleach, but can u just en-lighten us a little? we hate dos third parties too. but they are far better than free shiping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
i dont mind making 1k profit on a product using third party than have hypertention at my young age becos of more profit using free shipping. that is how i tracked my goods in shiping and they told me
tracking id- 1e74d2355
DEPARTURE- left china 39 days ago
LOCATION- passing through yar adua"s grave
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
someone pls reply to this... My login to Aliexpress keep asked me to access the platform thru Alibaba. Are they the same platform to access with the same login details?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rexyl: someone pls reply to this... My login to Aliexpress keep asked me to access the platform thru Alibaba. Are they the same platform to access with the same login details?
Yes!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
ekanDamie: i dont mind making 1k profit on a product using third party than have hypertention at my young age becos of more profit using free shipping. that is how i tracked my goods in shiping and they told me
tracking id- 1e74d2355
Bros, take am easy oooooo.....
LWTMB here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
haizeek:

bros pls take it easy ooo .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abdulasod: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
talk2me006:
am in ilorin for now. call me to give u the info.see my signature below
tanx bro...
I wish 2 pay dat money bt i'm nt financially bouyant 4 nw.....
I jxt want 2 av d experience b4 i start d business....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abdulasod: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
talk2me006:
am in ilorin for now. call me to give u the info.see my signature below
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Soyedele1: I am trying to generate activation code for my GTB internet banking in order to activate my token with my account..see what GTB website is telling me

I had the same issue few hours ago. Turns out you have to wait for alert that your account has been debited for the token then login to your gt internet banking. Instead of the normal page it shows first, it will show you a page where you have to fill in your details and accept/acknowldge terms and condition for the token the click on next and just follow the steps and instructions. Mind you,you should copy the activation that is in blue colour because you'll need it to create your secure code

Hope its helpful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I had the same issue few hours ago. Turns out you have to wait for alert that your account has been debited for the token then login to your gt internet banking. Instead of the normal page it shows first, it will show you a page where you have to fill in your details and accept/acknowldge terms and condition for the token the click on next and just follow the steps and instructions. Mind you,you should copy the activation that is in blue colour because you'll need it to create your secure code

Hope its helpful

Thanks boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by peterincredible: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
ekanDamie: i dont mind making 1k profit on a product using third party than have hypertention at my young age becos of more profit using free shipping. that is how i tracked my goods in shiping and they told me
tracking id- 1e74d2355
pls ekandamie pls this is my number 08134978591 and my pin 7C17D04A pls I need to see you pls or pls send me your phone no so DAT I can call u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks alot

9free:
9free:
9free:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
ok.but i am in ilorin

dvdami:

I am in Lagos. Just 6k.

WhatsApp me for more 08039176746.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oluwalogbon: ok.but i am in ilorin

Let's talk on WhatsApp, we can work out st.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
if u hv any brsw thing call me i we give my little info.i am @ offa garage

[quote author=Abdulasod][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.