Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,687 members, 7,834,277 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005898 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
addictiv: I recieved my power banks today. I ordered for 10 pieces of 12000mah but to my surprise the seller sent 7 pieces of 12000mah and 3 pieces of 20000mah. Though I plan to buy more as this ones are already sold out, Is this a ploy by the seller to attract me and get me scammed when I order for more? Besides I have not yet informed him about it.
As far you are not paying the seller directly, you can't be scam, you will get your refund says Aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
orders received in good condition.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
maxibrainz:
512MB ram android phones work well with BBM whether the phone has many installed apps or not haba as far as it 4.0 and above, ask your friends who uses tecno
I saw one live where it was attempted and it couldn't but maybe the person doing it wasnt doing it well .but apart from bbm what is the other diff I checked the guy's phone saw none as per performance pls if anyone has any contribution it will be appreciated. or can I as well gofor it.
More importantly though I have a serious problem pls can someone confirm urgently if these numbers for chrisvicmall are ok +8615021388040 and +8613472845181 I have been trying them all day and the nos are just not ringing at all .are there any new nos or am I doing something wrong I need to pay into their diamond bank account for the first time tomorrow and I feel I should talk to them b4 I do .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall: Friends let's share little tips on how to get goods at cheaper price on alibaba and aliexpress.

You can add or remove

1. Chinese sellers dont take buyers or sellers sending messages and negotiating via mail serious, so you need trademanager, once you have these, they see you as an wholesaler or retailer in your country.

2. Never disclose your true identity, your age, job and family life. Most of them ask these when you start negotiation or switch you to this after unsuccessful negotiation. Always tell them you are working for someone and you have a boss, so after every negotiation, let the seller know you gonna feed your boss back when he gets to office.

3. Take excuses (like 30 minutes or more) of supervising containers that just arrived from USA in your ware-house. (This is to get quality product and for the seller to think you are representing a big company.

4.For every goods on aliexpress, there's always lots from same seller. Click his store, get the lots, give the seller the link on trademanager, negotiate the price, after he had agreed, tell him you will talk to your boss. After some minutes come back and tell him your boss said you need samples 1st, so you are going to pay for a piece and when you see it and its tested okay you can now order for more lots. Sorry if its cheat but it works.

5. Most sellers uses china post you can toast them with $3 to ship through hongkong or singapore post and tell him you actually need this as a sample.

6. When a seller gives you price make sure you exclaimed, this shows his price his ridiculous. Tell him its sold for #200 in your country and its $1.2 when converting to dollars, depending on the goods.

7. When you are going to North, never go straight, tell the seller its the south. Meaning if you wanna buy blackberry bold 4, ask the seller for the price of blackberry bold 5. When he gives you price, exclaim and give him the price of bold 3, I am 97% he will refer you to bold 4 and give you the botton price of bold 4. Meant the last price he can sell the bold 4 you actually wanna buy.

Stand to be corrected.

Since everybody is quoting the excellent post. Me self go Quote My Oga at d top. NICE POST , More like the fake it till u make it philosophy. Anyway, em sure with d tips and my brain. I will soon move to d next level. In sha Allah. Oga Mayor Thank and more Nitric Oxide to d joints of ur typing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
akokite: I saw one live where it was attempted and it couldn't but maybe the person doing it wasnt doing it well .but apart from bbm what is the other diff I checked the guy's phone saw none as per performance pls if anyone has any contribution it will be appreciated. or can I as well gofor it.
More importantly though I have a serious problem pls can someone confirm urgently if these numbers for chrisvicmall are ok +8615021388040 and +8613472845181 I have been trying them all day and the nos are just not ringing at all .are there any new nos or am I doing something wrong I need to pay into their diamond bank account for the first time tomorrow and I feel I should talk to them b4 I do .

hey bro try and use google here, d way 512mb can work cnt b compare wiv that of 1gb ram.

if you want 2 enjoy multi tasking and you a gamer 1gb ram is better, let google guide u 2ru d rest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
fursh:

Saw this post and decided to surf for some powerbanks on Dhgate. Saw a seller whose powerbank with capacity 12000mah, costs $8.25/piece, minimum order of 10 pieces but buying 30pieces or more, you'd pay $8.11/piece with DHL free shipping. I actually want to get about 40 pieces to supply to some persons and I'm wondering if it's for real, the price is damn cheap, d seller got good feedback.

I haven't bought anything from Dhgate before, that's one reason I need to be very cautious. I've dropped d seller a message this afternoon, letting him know that I'd place an order for a single piece, which will serve as a sample, to know exactly what I'm about buying but he's yet to reply.

Pls, if you have the time, pm me so I could send you the link, so as to access it if it's for real. Everyother person that have bought powerbank from Dhgate should also help me on this. Thanks in advance
Kindly help drop it here, sir. Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
addictiv: I recieved my power banks today. I ordered for 10 pieces of 12000mah but to my surprise the seller sent 7 pieces of 12000mah and 3 pieces of 20000mah. Though I plan to buy more as this ones are already sold out, Is this a ploy by the seller to attract me and get me scammed when I order for more? Besides I have not yet informed him about it.
What store did you get them from? Aliexpress or DHGate? Does the name "icepure" sound familiar?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yehmy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
akokite: I saw one live where it was attempted and it couldn't but maybe the person doing it wasnt doing it well .but apart from bbm what is the other diff I checked the guy's phone saw none as per performance pls if anyone has any contribution it will be appreciated. or can I as well gofor it.

copy?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
bashorundon: What store did you get them from? Aliexpress or DHGate? Does the name "icepure" sound familiar?
Aliexpress. "ICEPURE" nope. "Ice" yeah.why?.....pls drop your DH link on the power banks. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
PLS FRIENDS,HELP ME ON HW TO GET UBA MASTERCARD SECURE CODE cos i hav tried to generate it bt it kip saying 'card nt verified'.i dont knw d next step 2 follow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
mukhcech:

Since everybody is quoting the excellent post. Me self go Quote My Oga at d top. NICE POST , More like the fake it till u make it philosophy. Anyway, em sure with d tips and my brain. I will soon move to d next level. In sha Allah. Oga Mayor Thank and more Nitric Oxide to d joints of ur typing fingers.

Lols. Thanks boss. Our tab is now available but already at lagos for house warming, went to DHL office yesterday to deliver to me in Lagos, they said they are shipping to Osogbo since I dont have national ID card, I para, I show, I shout for 2 hours nothing happened. Just dont wanna waste my money to airport and I used the opportunity to see their custom, got some tutor and enlightment about customs duties. Nice doing business with you boss. Thanks for the trust and may God help our relationships. Oga mi soyedele and you too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall:

Lols. Thanks boss. Our tab is now available but already at lagos for house warming, went to DHL office yesterday to deliver to me in Lagos, they said they are shipping to Osogbo since I dont have national ID card, I para, I show, I shout for 2 hours nothing happened. Just dont wanna waste my money to airport and I used the opportunity to see their custom, got some tutor and enlightment about customs duties. Nice doing business with you boss. Thanks for the trust and may God help our relationships. Oga mi soyedele and you too.

My Boss, all the time

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
yehmy:

copy?
biko what is copy my brother are those the nos u use in talking to chrisvicmall or have they changed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
akokite: how much did you pay for customs

I didn't pay anything to customs. Whenever you are placing an order, in the comment/remark space always tell the seller mark item as gift and also declare low value/price on item. With that you'll escape customs wahala
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall:

can you enlighten us on the custom duties too? Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall: Friends let's share little tips on how to get goods at cheaper price on alibaba and aliexpress.

You can add or remove

1. Chinese sellers dont take buyers or sellers sending messages and negotiating via mail serious, so you need trademanager, once you have these, they see you as an wholesaler or retailer in your country.

2. Never disclose your true identity, your age, job and family life. Most of them ask these when you start negotiation or switch you to this after unsuccessful negotiation. Always tell them you are working for someone and you have a boss, so after every negotiation, let the seller know you gonna feed your boss back when he gets to office.

3. Take excuses (like 30 minutes or more) of supervising containers that just arrived from USA in your ware-house. (This is to get quality product and for the seller to think you are representing a big company.

4.For every goods on aliexpress, there's always lots from same seller. Click his store, get the lots, give the seller the link on trademanager, negotiate the price, after he had agreed, tell him you will talk to your boss. After some minutes come back and tell him your boss said you need samples 1st, so you are going to pay for a piece and when you see it and its tested okay you can now order for more lots. Sorry if its cheat but it works.

5. Most sellers uses china post you can toast them with $3 to ship through hongkong or singapore post and tell him you actually need this as a sample.

6. When a seller gives you price make sure you exclaimed, this shows his price his ridiculous. Tell him its sold for #200 in your country and its $1.2 when converting to dollars, depending on the goods.

7. When you are going to North, never go straight, tell the seller its the south. Meaning if you wanna buy blackberry bold 4, ask the seller for the price of blackberry bold 5. When he gives you price, exclaim and give him the price of bold 3, I am 97% he will refer you to bold 4 and give you the botton price of bold 4. Meant the last price he can sell the bold 4 you actually wanna buy.

Stand to be corrected.
Mayor the teacher, Nice work bro so happy you are always here to help them smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
bashorundon: Kindly help drop it here, sir. Thanks in advance.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/30pcs-dhl-12000mah-portable-power-charger/170634301.html#pd-105
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeuk21: Mayor the teacher, Nice work bro so happy you are always here to help them smiley

Thanks boss. Its a good news you guys didn't reject me early May this year when I joined this honourable thread. May God bless you all for the help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeuk21: Mayor the teacher, Nice work bro so happy you are always here to help them smiley
yes oga mayorall is a born teacher always concise and to the point .oga mayorall congrats on the arrival of your products.i hope u have some salient customs duties tips to share with us.pls I have a problem with contacting chrisvic mall their China numbers are not going thru and I need to pay into their account tommrw. since I can't get thru do I just pay in and place my order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
akokite: yes oga mayorall is a born teacher always concise and to the point .oga mayorall congrats on the arrival of your products.i hope u have some salient customs duties tips to share with us.pls I have a problem with contacting chrisvic mall their China numbers are not going thru and I need to pay into their account tommrw. since I can't get thru do I just pay in and place my order

Lols. You are to call them between 2am - 12pm Nigerian time. That's the best time you can call them. Your surest bet is Elena.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
any serious importer base enugu or anambra ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall:

Lols. You are to call them between 2am - 12pm Nigerian time. That's the best time you can call them. Your surest bet is Elena.
knew I could count on u sir more grease to your elbow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
addictiv:
Aliexpress. "ICEPURE" nope. "Ice" yeah.why?.....pls drop your DH link on the power banks. Thanks
Lol. Icepure's the name of the seller i bought mine from. In the transactions, a Nigerian initially bought 5 after which he came back for another 10. You bought 10 too. So, i thought you were the one. Here's the link. Kindly drop yours too. Thanks. http://www.dhgate.com/product/emergency-external-battery-12000mah-power/157660599.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
fursh:

http://m.dhgate.com/product/30pcs-dhl-12000mah-portable-power-charger/170634301.html#pd-105

Seen. I dont think I can risk buying at 94% positivity. Well...maybe that's just me sha o. Wait! Is the seller a top merchant too? That's another criteria i employ.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2013
bashorundon: Lol. Icepure's the name of the seller i bought mine from. In the transactions, a Nigerian initially bought 5 after which he came back for another 10. You bought 10 too. So, i thought you were the one. Here's the link. Kindly drop yours too. Thanks. http://www.dhgate.com/product/emergency-external-battery-12000mah-power/157660599.html
wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1118495600.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
bashorundon: Seen. I dont think I can risk buying at 94% positivity. Well...maybe that's just me sha o. Wait! Is the seller a top merchant too? That's another criteria i employ.

That's exactly the reason I quoted u at first, so you could help me check cos u've bought frm there. Thanks for the reply, it's very helpful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2013
oga ....i think they are also reading this thread also.......i mean chinco

i pray item get to me in the office b4 noon
18 Departed Facility in LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 22:29

17 Processed at LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 19:34

16 Clearance processing complete at LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 16:39

15 Arrived at Sort Facility LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 16:26

14 Transferred through LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 14:54

13 Customs status updated LAGOS - NIGERIA 10:37

12 Departed Facility in BRUSSELS - BELGIUM BRUSSELS - BELGIUM 09:11

11 Transferred through BRUSSELS - BELGIUM BRUSSELS - BELGIUM 09:06

10 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 05:41

mukhcech:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Trulie(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2013
bros, how much did u get each one?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello guys,

I ordered two watches two weeks ago. The tracking update for one has been the same since Sunday and the other since Tuesday.

Why the slow update?

Anyone having similar issues?

PS: I shipped via China Air Post.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by assalaamat(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2013
assalaamat: Hello guys! i collected my stuff yesterday and i want to sell at a very cheap price.It's actually an android4.1.2 phone,it came with two original batteries,it can be used for pinging and it has so many functions,so if you're interested contact me via 07067374959 or akeemalao@ymail.com.You can check out some of it's pictures here
Still available
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by espirito(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2013
maxibrainz:
you don't need any single kobo on your sim just conect it and use like that, no bis, no credit, no mb connect and use, that what i use to browse and do heavy downloads
Baba pls kindly sent the trick to dedecocorp@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebicon(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with the phone number of the person incharge of parcel in shomolu post office, pls it urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.