Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002662 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
As any one used any speed delivery method apart from dhl. like EMS, UPS, FEDEX e.t.c
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slikcipher(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
slikcipher: I need your advice friends

I got a msg from AliExpress with says

Thank you for shopping on AliExpress ! Unfortunately, your payment could not be verified and Order No. 604898421993 has been closed for security reasons.Please be assured that the payment for this order was not deducted by AliExpress.

I used my GTB master card and this is not the first time I'm using it to make payments on AliExpress. I've made successful payments earlier. Any help?

Someone should please Help me. What should I do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Following
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2013

Thank you for shopping on AliExpress ! Unfortunately, your payment could not be verified and Order No. 604898421993 has been closed for security reasons.Please be assured that the payment for this order was not deducted by AliExpress.

I used my GTB master card and this is not the first time I'm using it to make payments on AliExpress. I've made successful payments earlier. Any help?

You will be refunded before 10 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Oga Mayorall, abeg put me thru dis wrist band stuff, I wanna start as soon as possible. I take God beg u. I've sent u a BBM invite
currently I deal on watches n power banks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hardeeboi: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Hi good heads here.

Please I want to know if I can see to order branded Android phones like S4, S3, Note 3 e.t.c on Ipmart?

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 2:09am On Nov 25, 2013
addictiv: Guts I have noticed that these 12000 mah powee banks are not usually 12000 mah.
The ones I bought from aliexpress can only boast of charging my grand with 2100 mah battery btw 2.5 to 3 times, as against 4.5 times. Also once the first two led lights go off, the battery is as good as empty. Anyone noticed this?

Same here ooo. They even wrote 20000mah on the power bank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slikcipher(m): 2:46am On Nov 25, 2013
mayorall:

You will be refunded before 10 days.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonardo(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2013
sleekd:

i don't have an answer to your question.. but i have one for you, would like to know wat you imported(or just the weights), when u imported, and how much you paid for the shipping.
if you consider the questions sensitive, lemme know so i can forward you my mail(i no wan post em here, spammers too much). thanks

i imported 2 x7 created tablet later import galaxy outer screen and a 30000mah power bank..
but now i want to import a phone...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonardo(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Please guys who stays around AGO palace way, isolo, okota or ilasamaja thats importing regularly?
I want us to meet so that you help me import this phone......
1. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Star-W450-Cheap-3G-Smartphone-MTK6582-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-Android-4-2-3G-GPS-4/1456308089.html
2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/16GB-4-3-inch-HD-definition-touch-screen-Mp4-Mp5-player-free-gif-softbag-TV-out/1391288599.html
contact me on www.facebook.com/ditonardo so we can talk
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dotman10(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2013

dont panic bro, the same thin hapen to me once like that and i also use GT card. when it happened to me, i discovered that the problem is either as a result of the fact that there wasnt enough money on my accnt so satisfy the payment of the goods and the bank charges. or because the bank was suspicious of the transaction and refuses to release ur money for security reasons. but in my own case, when i contacted the bank, i was told that the transaction was declined because of the network down time and not for other reason. although the money was not released to aliexpress but moved from my main balance to ledger balance witch means that i can not cash it untill they reverse it back to my main balance......so what u should do now is check ur accnt balance whether the same tin happen to u, if so, simply forward the cancellation mail from aliexpress to cardservices@gtbank.com and include ur account number and name. if u do this, they will rectify the problem and ur money will be back on the main balance. so u can now reorder for the goods......if u need more help or if u dont understand what i just explained, pls forward any question to my mail ......ibdotkoko@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nbolaji(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2013
http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/aliexpress-promotion/index.htm
go through this link to get gaga discount deals for december
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dotman10(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Amando_bolt: I'll advice dat u should make use of CVM. if u go on n use DHL, then take wat u see. that's my own advice!!

thank u so much for that advice i really appraeciate it, but i dont really knw much about CVM and i dont knw if they can get goods like that that are on the prohibition list into the country without the stress of custom and tins like that. ols if u have any info on how to verify, u can kindly asist me with it. thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2013
dvdami:

Same here ooo. They even wrote 20000mah on the power bank.

Buy Original Yooboa power bank and safe yourselves the stress......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2013
tonardo:

i imported 2 x7 created tablet later import galaxy outer screen and a 30000mah power bank..
but now i want to import a phone...
okay sir, for the tabs how much did shippin cost?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
9free:

link to buy the original pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
9free:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please whats the current Exchange rate @ ur bank .Anybody please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
lgboks: Wow....dis thread long o..(I no fit even finish d season 1 self)....please can any 1 paste link of any jeawelry set(and how much I can sell to make good profit) from aliexpress or alibaba make I test d market as e be....then would it favour me to ship direct or make use of chrisvicmal ....am waiting for positive feed backs(am gratefull)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=lgboks][/quote]

Advice go to Aliexpress not Alibaba and check for the items yourself, also check that what you are buying isn't on the banned list , after that you can now say you want to ship yourself. personally I use CVM just because I cant wait for the 17-26days they give but these days CVM sef takes time to get things down but they are very good and credible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good Day to all Importors in the House.
I'm new on this thread and on this importation business.

Kindly throw more light on the UBA Africard and how it works.

At first, I thought all I have to do was just apply for the card and start using it online. I tried using it on aliexpress but could not make payment on the website and other sites.

I login into the africard website and activated the card via "verified by visa" but stil could not pay for any goods.

Please, Tell me the steps you took before yours started working for you.

And also, how much extra charges do they charge for each transaction?
How much is a dollar?
Why does the africard website refuse password on PC even if you type in the correct password?
I paid N1,500 while applying for the card only to see 870 as my current account balance. I thought the card cost N500

I have some other questions I will love to ask, but let's take it steps by steps. Thanks in advance. I know some of the above question might have been asked and answered before, but I can't start reading it from page one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slikcipher(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
dotman10:

dont panic bro, the same thin hapen to me once like that and i also use GT card. when it happened to me, i discovered that the problem is either as a result of the fact that there wasnt enough money on my accnt so satisfy the payment of the goods and the bank charges. or because the bank was suspicious of the transaction and refuses to release ur money for security reasons. but in my own case, when i contacted the bank, i was told that the transaction was declined because of the network down time and not for other reason. although the money was not released to aliexpress but moved from my main balance to ledger balance witch means that i can not cash it untill they reverse it back to my main balance......so what u should do now is check ur accnt balance whether the same tin happen to u, if so, simply forward the cancellation mail from aliexpress to cardservices@gtbank.com and include ur account number and name. if u do this, they will rectify the problem and ur money will be back on the main balance. so u can now reorder for the goods......if u need more help or if u dont understand what i just explained, pls forward any question to my mail ......ibdotkoko@gmail.com

Thanks a million . will get back to you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
9free:
Pls which one is yooba? Links pls. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
for more info on importation visit this blog site importationbiz..wordpress..com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
You can get a US Phone number here for calls and sms at http://usacallsms.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
addictiv:
Pls which one is yooba? Links pls. Thanks
Google it na
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
yaboa
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
links copied using my android I prefer eBay because those on aliexpress no feeecback I didn't search well 9free just posted the ones with feedback but are the actually 13000mah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.