Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006632 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by honour6(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Original 32gb whether flash or memory card goes for 19 dollars minimum wholesale price, any amount lower than that is fake. Talking from experience. From manufacturers it may be cheaper sha but difference won't be more than 5dollars.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Mayorall .......nice one. Be sure of the size of the mc. I no hear from u sha. Can c u are .......
HAPPY NEW TO YOU ALL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2014
sleekd:

bro ny update @ur end from singpost?

Nothing mehn sad

Happy new year earth • enjoy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 3:27am On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall:

Make una count me in o, Osun people no dey here o.

I be Osun person o boss

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall:

Good.

Boss of life, I'm in for the memory card business. I'm gonna be able to manage paying for 10pcs abeg. What say you?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Manutd19: Mayorall .......nice one. Be sure of the size of the mc. I no hear from u sha. Can c u are .......
HAPPY NEW TO YOU ALL

Thanks boss. Working towards manufacturers. Besides I have to get like 50 pieces personally before I can present the seller to the house. Wish you same boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:21am On Jan 01, 2014
honour6: Original 32gb whether flash or memory card goes for 19 dollars minimum wholesale price, any amount lower than that is fake. Talking from experience. From manufacturers it may be cheaper sha but difference won't be more than 5dollars.

Are you talking about full or brand name?. What do you mean by original sir?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 6:39am On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall:
Mayor am in for the 20 persons...hope we can get good mem card at that price? Inbox me when it's ready.

No wahala sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2014
It's a new day in a new year. How you lay your bed, so you lie on it. Which type of bed are you laying? No clue? Hmmmn, failure to plan is also a plan in itself..

Most people, on their death bed, regret what they wished to do but didnt do. You have the opportunity to be alive. Stop WISHING & start DOING.

May the grounds open as the doers break them.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2014
surveycash have said it all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvcherish(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2014
What is the exchange rate now. who bought items in the most recent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekempee: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Hw do i strt d importatn plis smbody shld put me thru plis am so much interestd
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2014
sapienman:

Nothing mehn sad

Happy new year earth • enjoy
happy new year.. well i tracked my item and noticed, it has reached lagos.. the update i got was from NIPOST..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Bro you are on point ! My supplier who I wanted to order the mmc from came out clearly and told me the truth about the 32gb and told me so many other things ... I believe when you establish a good rapport with a manufacturer, they will be sincere to you!
wealth4us:

Please, be careful, most of these 32gb flash drives for this price are actually 8gb in size when you test them. And the 500gb external hdd are actually about 40gb in size. the flash drive are clone in such a way to show 32gb when you plug then into computer /tablet/phone but by the time you start to write onto them, they will start overwriting the data at 8gb. You can only go for them if you dont care about the quality of what you want to sell or conscience. The original full 32gb goes for between $18 to $25 on aliexpress. Just my research and experience from buying from 98.5% feedback and 5 star rating. If you ask the seller very well, he/she will come out with the truth for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vicaleb: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
pls i want to buy a laptop online pls surggest me a realiable and cheap site for this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2014
I have a very good us laptop for sale. whatsapp me on 07059589222 for more details.
vicaleb: pls i want to buy a laptop online pls surggest me a realiable and cheap site for this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall:

Thanks boss. Working towards manufacturers. Besides I have to get like 50 pieces personally before I can present the seller to the house. Wish you same boss
Hey Boss, Count me in when you get the original mmc.originals dey plenty there o. Happy new year to all grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2014
I wellcome each an everyone on this tread to the year of Harvest of Miracles by the Spirit in 2014. May God Almighty launch all of us to great harvest. Please, I need help here. Aliexpress sent a message to me to confirmed an order I have not received, and spoke with the seller he said to me that he sent the item since Nov 24 through flat shipping, whenever I tried to track this is what I normally see Location-NG BWAM1. In order to secured my money I opened a dispute,but the seller refused the dispute. What can I do now Mayorall and others who are willing to help?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
sleekd:
happy new year.. well i tracked my item and noticed, it has reached lagos.. the update i got was from NIPOST..

Congrats bro.
You bought your item on 4th Dec, got the first update on 10th Dec and the second on 16th Dec. Your item arrived Nigeria on 31st Dec.

Me, I bought mine on the 18th with no update yet. cry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
wealth4us:
Hey Boss, Count me in when you get the original mmc.originals dey plenty there o. Happy new year to all grin

See this boss o. You wan make I expose you cheesy grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
[size=14pt]happy new year to the citizens of this great online community[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
sapienman:

Congrats bro.
You bought your item on 4th Dec, got the first update on 10th Dec and the second on 16th Dec. Your item arrived Nigeria on 31st Dec.

Me, I bought mine on the 18th with no update yet. cry
yours would enter this month.. btw, m waiting for the stuff to reach abj.. mayb by friday or monday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnaldino(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year all, I have bin following this for sometime now and will like the place my first orders this month, and I want to start with gold watches. Pls I want all expect here to take a look at this product and tell me if it is pure gold or fake cus I want to start with 15pis of dem. Thanks http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2013-Arrivals-women-rhinestone-watches-GENEVA-alloy-Watches-analog-digital-women-dress-watches-clock-rose/1335895275.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall:

See this boss o. You wan make I expose you cheesy grin
you remain my boss o. i will like to ask if i can post the link to some of the products that ive tested here as discussed?
Wishing you and the entire people here a wonderful and prosperous 2014 smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Johnaldino: Happy new year all, I have bin following this for sometime now and will like the place my first orders this month, and I want to start with gold watches. Pls I want all expect here to take a look at this product and tell me if it is pure gold or fake cus I want to start with 15pis of dem. Thanks http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2013-Arrivals-women-rhinestone-watches-GENEVA-alloy-Watches-analog-digital-women-dress-watches-clock-rose/1335895275.html
It's gold plated;same as the majority being bought and sold here,check the Feedback to see what Quality you can expect.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Johnaldino: Happy new year all, I have bin following this for sometime now and will like the place my first orders this month, and I want to start with gold watches. Pls I want all expect here to take a look at this product and tell me if it is pure gold or fake cus I want to start with 15pis of dem. Thanks http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2013-Arrivals-women-rhinestone-watches-GENEVA-alloy-Watches-analog-digital-women-dress-watches-clock-rose/1335895275.html

Not pure Gold o my brother. it's "gold" plating washes off with time. Go for products that are "gold filled" . they are more durable and last longer. My 2 cent advice sir. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
wealth4us:
you remain my boss o. i will like to ask if i can post the link to some of the products that ive tested here as discussed?
Wishing you and the entire people here a wonderful and prosperous 2014 smiley

Yes boss. We are waiting. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Are there really gold-filled on AE? I was saw a listing with that description but when I prodded the seller further, he told me it was gold plated. That really put me off the watch thing. Anyone with a link to genuine gold filled should please post it . I'll appreciate it. I have market for it now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Xtfield: Are there really gold-filled on AE? I was saw a listing with that description but when I prodded the seller further, he told me it was gold plated. That really put me off the watch thing. Anyone with a link to genuine gold filled should please post it . I'll appreciate it. I have market for it now

There are really Gold Filled on Aliexpress. I have seen some jewelry worth around $1000 and above. This can't just be Gold Plated..

Also search AZORA JEWELRY STORE on Aliexpress. They r one of the best jewelry store with positive feedback from Nigerians. A lot of positive feedbacks. I can also confirm to you that there jewelry are good so close to gold filled.

You can also get gold filled from the store just chat with "large order" and explain your needs. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.