Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006184 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2013
[ angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2013
I go curse China Post ooooooooooooooooooooo. since Nov 27m my items never arrive embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Soyedele1: I go curse China Post ooooooooooooooooooooo. since Nov 27m my items never arrive embarassed

Oya carry sango
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Friends always check on the shipping methods, some sipplier do put china post but they still offer free shipping through singpost and Hong Kong post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
E-g

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
booblacain:

my bro, this is discouraging. If I were not careful I would not be coming back here to seek more advice, I would ve made the order by now.
Thanks anyways for the red alert.
Discouraging? Indeed the truth is better?
Are you not the same person I told was confused some days back. If yes, then you're really discombobulated.
It's crystal star that you don't know what you want.

First it was PC tablets, another minute it was female jewelries, then memory card/flash pen and now female hair attachment. I hope you've the market for the above products?

I still insist you import one lot or whatever first to test the quality of the product. What if you order five and found that the product is fake or of low quality? Will you ship it back and ask for a refund? Think! Use your number six!

If indeed you're serious about buying the product import one first via dhl. You can chat with the seller first, let him know that you intend to buy more but want a sample to confirm the quality. He might even send it for free via dhl or reduce the price of the product.

Like some else said, talk to Elena one of chrisvic agent. She can link you up with seller of great quality. Beware, Rush In, Rush Out. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maleeqobems(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
To everybody in the house,I say more grease to una elbow.

I stumbled on dis thread on Saturday, reading the whole of Season 1 noe be moin-moin I must confess,but it was worth it really.

I pray God help us all nd make us large in the coming year nd forever more.AMEN.
Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
maleeq obems:
I pray God help us all nd make us large in the coming year nd forever more.AMEN.
Happy New Year in advance.
Amen! All I need now is good health.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
lord_mayor:

In as much as I have good supplier for the hair, I would advice you buy from Elena first.

I will speak to Elena. You no do bad if you still help me with your supplier na wink.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Candy_licious:

Drop ur number. I'll add u on whatsapp so we chat. I can help u cos I imported some virgin hair and I just ordered my 3rd buy using dhl shipping

thanks a lot sister. I am not on whatsapp for now, i have been trying to install it on my phone with no success. This is my number though o81 359 349 81. My email is booblacain@yahoo..com. I will deeply appreciate your help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maleeqobems(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus:
Amen! All I need now is good health.

Good health is urs IJN.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus:
Are you not the same person I told was confused some days back. If yes, then you're really discombobulated.

First it was PC tablets, another minute it was female jewelries, then memory card/flash pen and now female hair attachment. I hope you've the market for the above products?
na wa for you o bro. After wetin I explain give you, you still dey talk like this. I just said in my recent post that I ve a female cousin that has got a good market for the hair. I never said anything about buying Jewelries and pens. These were things you had suggested and as a first timer I did not see the bad in doing some ''research'' on them. I remember very well explaining this to you. Research is not thesame thing as buying.
You and I agree tht the market is what dictates the buy. I've a market for the hair now that is why I am going for it.

I still insist you import one lot or whatever first to test the quality of the product. What if you order five and found that the product is fake or of low quality? Will you ship it back and ask for a refund? Think! Use your number six!

If indeed you're serious about buying the product import one first via dhl. You can chat with the seller first, let him know that you intend to buy more but want a sample to confirm the quality. He might even send it for free via dhl or reduce the price of the product.
I already explained why I can't take this route for now. You probably did not read tht post.

Like some else said, talk to Elena one of chrisvic agent. She can link you up with seller of great quality. Beware, Rush In, Rush Out. Goodluck!
my brother, this is all I needed from you. I will speak to her. Thanks.

N.B. Abeg brother make una take am easy on us new comers. I know say free things dey run belle, but abeg no be like this na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Goodluck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus:

na wa for you o bro. After wetin I explain give you, you still dey talk like this. I just said in my recent post that I ve a female cousin that has got a good market for the hair. I never said anything about buying Jewelries and pens. These were things you had suggested and as a first timer I did not see the bad in doing some ''research'' on them. I remember very well explaining this to you. Research is not thesame thing as buying.
You and I agree tht the market is what dictates the buy. I've a market for the hair now that is why I am going for it.

I already explained why I can't take this route for now. You probably did not read tht post.

my brother, this is all I needed from you. I will speak to her. Thanks.

N.B. Abeg brother make una take am easy on us new comers. I know say free things dey run belle, but abeg no be like this na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
happy new year in advance my people.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
we aren't bringing any new money ideas Here at all. those who need aid can always do so via whatsapp of those who know the nitty gritty already. let's think of ways 2014 can be more prosperous for us all. my whatsapp is 07059589222. the only thing I import now are gadgets. we ought to do better great people. shoutout to my paddy mayorall.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eghosa1: we aren't bringing any new money ideas Here at all. those who need aid can always do so via whatsapp of those who know the nitty gritty already. let's think of ways 2014 can be more prosperous for us all. my whatsapp is 07059589222. the only thing I import now are gadgets. we ought to do better great people. shoutout to my paddy mayorall.

Tony egbosa kruz from Edo?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
2sexy and fellow Benin based importers make we teamup na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus: 2sexy and fellow Benin based importers make we teamup na.

Make una count me in o, Osun people no dey here o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall:

Make una count me in o, Osun people no dey here o.

Egbon mi. I follow ooo. Make INA count me in too. Abeg Your boy dey beg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

Egbon mi. I follow ooo. Make INA count me in too. Abeg Your boy dey beg

Me self still dey beg them o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Friends we can import 32GB memory cards at $7 when we buy 100 pieces.

5 people can do this.

We buy at #1,162 * 20 pieces = 23,240

We resell at nothing less than #4,000.

#4,000 * 20 = 80,000.

#80,000 - #23,240 = #56,760 profit for 20 pieces. This selling price is relatively cheap.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: Friends we can import 32GB memory cards at $7 when we buy 100 pieces.

5 people can do this.

#4,000 * 20 = 80,000.

#80,000 - #23,240 = #56,760 profit for 20 pieces. This selling price is relatively cheap.
I will definitely spill some ideas. I was just waiting for someone to roll the ball. Beside don't u think we should open a new thread for importation ideas?

on that thread no asking of questions of funny importation questions like
*how to track
*free shipping etc.

It should just be for ideas for China importers. this will be one way to move forward.

Another suggestion
let's open a thread where we will answer all the frequently asked questions about importations.

********First idea ********
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:
I will definitely spill some ideas. I was just waiting for someone to roll the ball. Beside don't u think we should open a new thread for importation ideas?

*how to track
*free shipping etc.

It should just be for ideas for China importers. this will be one way to move forward.

Another suggestion
let's open a thread where we will answer all the frequently asked questions about importations.

Support but we still need others to talk. I don't mind joining you if you have ideas and ways of importing any goods I found interest on. Make sure its with clear analysis.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013

5 people can do this.

#4,000 * 20 = 80,000.

gradually gradually people are beginning to get the ideas . I always believe in ideas and not the capital. Nice one. Happy new year in advance. I will be rolling out our own new concepts tommorow. God bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

*how to track
*free shipping etc.

Another suggestion

splendid idea
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chairman, its your boy. You know I'm loyal.
mayorall:

Tony egbosa kruz from Edo?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
texaco1: gradually gradually people are beginning to get the ideas . I always believe in ideas and not the capital. Nice one. Happy new year in advance. I will be rolling out our own new concepts tommorow. God bless you

Your boys can't wait boss. Thanks grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eghosa1: Chairman, its your boy. You know I'm loyal.

Padi mi. How far. I hope you are going into business in new year and stop pre-order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Modulus and mayorall, we sure should do something together. that profits would be nice and well shared. Mayorall is my chairman already. Hehehe.
mayorall:

Me self still dey beg them o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2013

5 people can do this.

#4,000 * 20 = 80,000.

Please can you post the link to this? I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.