Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006048 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anochuks08(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello house, no need to worry about Escrow services as we have been working on that since March, 2013. Tradevite is the dream of many Nigerians, it is an escrow as well as a payment processor, all designed to meet the needs of Nigerians seeking for escrow services. All hands have been on deck to make this project a huge success. Dou, we are yet to fully launch, we thought it wise to open the portal up for reviews and constructive critisms. You can check us out as well as let us know your opinions, suggestions and recommendations. Questions about the project will be entertained here. We are equally seeking for investors & partners.Visit us at my signature

Regards
anochuks08

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richnet07: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
@ EL Matteo i want to say a very big thank u for all exposure on importation biz pls i need to get ur fone number or ur email pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2013
Lwkmd. At the poster before me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Unique9: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
dulaman: mornin house. pls i tried installing trademanager messenger o my system but refused , after cumsuming 30.7mb like 8 times,it refues to run/install. always popping the message '' installer integrity check has failed,commom cause include imcomplete download or damaged media.contatct installer author to obtain a new copy''. i use windows 7 profesional. pls what could be the problem?
house any help i'm having the same problem.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Bosese and friends, we will continue our discussion same time (7pm) again tonight . Please let's share ideas, remember what you appreciate will never depreciate and what you give won't finish. Sharing that idea won't stopped you from selling again but lift you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
2sexy.us:
I tried to send u wahtsapp message but e no dey go.

my guy i lost my phone for now why not give me call with my phone number at my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Chukabiz: I suggest we also talk about how to get goods direct from factories..

BUSINESS IDEA
on one faithful day i chat with a seller on aliexpress....we became friends and we started talking more and more even outside biz..what do i want to bring out is that later on..i bought an item from this seller .....to ship to me via dhl.......he showed me how to calculate dhl shipment and so many things .....i told him i want to ship a DVR spy pen to his address so that he can ship all together to me...he agreed and later asked me to send him the link of the pen ...i sent him the link of the pen...the actual price of the pen was 9.90$ on the link..he later told me he will get it from the factory him self for me ...do you want to no the price 3$ without a memory card i saw the same pen at a site on nairaland for 3500k with memory card of 4gb.. am working on how to use this guy to get my goods from the factory ....but how will i do it .....to get him twisted on my side and help all niaraland with this same honest seller..even if am to pay him small token..to add to it i made the payment for the spy pen on a link in aliexpress of the seller...i add 2$ to it for aliexpress charges on is store......

boss this my business idea...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2013
richnet07: @ EL Matteo i want to say a very big thank u for all exposure on importation biz pls i need to get ur fone number or ur email pls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2013
shinaf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2013
welldone @all Ogas @the Top. Learning continue...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
kentochi:

my guy i lost my phone for now why not give me call with my phone number at my signature.
okay, cool.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Masters. Its time. Let's share ideas to dig deep into 2014 fortunes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babakk2(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
kentochi:

This is a good ideal ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
shinaf:

BUSINESS IDEA
on one faithful day i chat with a seller on aliexpress....we became friends and we started talking more and more even outside biz..what do i want to bring out is that later on..i bought an item from this seller .....to ship to me via dhl.......he showed me how to calculate dhl shipment and so many things .....i told him i want to ship a DVR spy pen to his address so that he can ship all together to me...he agreed and later asked me to send him the link of the pen ...i sent him the link of the pen...the actual price of the pen was 9.90$ on the link..he later told me he will get it from the factory him self for me ...do you want to no the price 3$ without a memory card i saw the same pen at a site on nairaland for 3500k with memory card of 4gb.. am working on how to use this guy to get my goods from the factory ....but how will i do it .....to get him twisted on my side and help all niaraland with this same honest seller..even if am to pay him small token..to add to it i made the payment for the spy pen on a link in aliexpress of the seller...i add 2$ to it for aliexpress charges on is store......

boss this my business idea...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
i threaten a seller with dispute for not getting my items for almost 2 months and he added one month with out informing me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
hi guys. i got a female cousin of mine who has assured me to tell of buyers for 100% brazilan hair if I am able to ship them in. well, i went on dhgate and came across some with title "100% Brazilian Virgin Body Wave Hair, Good Quality,". Product description: 2pieces 12inches at a cost of $74 per lot. I am hoping to import 5 lots for a start and that would amount to $351.5 (excluding shipping). i want to use chrisvicmall to buy and ship in and so after calculating total cost of product and shipping I came to approximately N62,000 for the the 5 lots. pls I would like to know if this is a good buy for me. if not can anyone pls help me with a cheaper recommendation (for the same quality).

thanks a lot guys.

pls help, this is my first try on importation. we've been advised on season I by our veterans and ogas to take the bold step and that is what i am trying to do now but i just don't want to be too bold.

here is the link to the page on dhgate:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/100-brazilian-virgin-human-hair-12-quot-28/138267805.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
booblacain: I am hoping to import 5 lots for a start and that would amount to $351.5 (excluding shipping).
Why not import 1 lot first to test the quality?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
yemi2plus:
Why not import 1 lot first to test the quality?

i could bro, but one of our experienced ogas here gave that page link and considering the description (100% brazilian) and rating (96.8%) I pretty thot it was good to go. is this realy not enough? i realy hope someone with an experience with buying originals can help me with a link or something so I won't need to bother about testing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
^
Be careful with online importation unless it will make you poor.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kemioo77(f): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can somebody pls interpret this my tracking status from singapore post: Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG). Does this mean my tablet is in nigeria but my address says Akure,Ondo state.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kemioo77(f): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
kemi_oo77: Can somebody pls interpret this my tracking status from singapore post: Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG). Does this mean my tablet is in nigeria but my address says Akure,Ondo state.
this is my status as at 24/12/13
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
booblacain:

i could bro, but one of our experienced ogas here gave that page link and considering the description (100% brazilian) and rating (96.8%) I pretty thot it was good to go. is this realy not enough? i realy hope someone with an experience with buying originals can help me with a link or something so I won't need to bother about testing.

Guess you've made up your mind, you can check sellers feedbacks, know if someone who had bought came back for more and still gave same ratings. But in importation, no rushing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2013
kemi_oo77: Can somebody pls interpret this my tracking status from singapore post: Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG). Does this mean my tablet is in nigeria but my address says Akure,Ondo state.

Yeah. Its inn Nigeria, use nipost.gov.ng. Click track and confirm to know the location.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus: ^

my bro, this is discouraging. If I were not careful I would not be coming back here to seek more advice, I would ve made the order by now.
Thanks anyways for the red alert.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2013
yemi2plus: ^

i gues the problem I am having with your suggestion is the limited cash I have. Just wondering how many of these imports I would have to test out b4 I run out of cash (even if I have to sell em off cheap). I am pretty sure u r not into the hair thing, cause i'm sure u wld ve made a recommendatn by now (i mean, u've been very helpful since I came here).
If you know of any one that has the experience on this hair imports pls direct me to him/her. Tht wld be most helpful sir. Thanks once again.
I realy don't have the means to gamble on this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2013
For those yearnin 4 an escrow (protective) platform, u can check out instantasalesdotcom. It seem pretty much like ebay with auction and BIN options.
I HAVE NEVER USED D SERVICE BEFORE OOO. only saw d advert here on NL.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2013
booblacain:

i gues the problem I am having with your suggestion is the limited cash I have. Just wondering how many of these imports I would have to test out b4 I run out of cash (even if I have to sell em off cheap). I am pretty sure u r not into the hair thing, cause i'm sure u wld ve made a recommendatn by now (i mean, u've been very helpful since I came here).
If you know of any one that has the experience on this hair imports pls direct me to him/her. Tht wld be most helpful sir. Thanks once again.
I realy don't have the means to gamble on this.

In as much as I have good supplier for the hair, I would advice you buy from Elena first.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by born2lead01: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Fellow importer,rate your experience with the Nigeria postal service https://www.nairaland.com/1574852/nigeria-postal-service-2013-rating
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
sapienman:

Hey bro, what's up with your item shipped via singapore post?

Good morning.

bro ny update @ur end from singpost?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2013
[ sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Candy_licious:

Drop ur number. I'll add u on whatsapp so we chat. I can help u cos I imported some virgin hair and I just ordered my 3rd buy using dhl shipping

Madam I see u. good work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.