Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 (4600 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF IMPORTATION GUIDE...

BELOW IS THE LINK FOR SEASON 1

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by malachi2uk(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Please can someone help me the link of a very nice ANDRIOD Tablet that i can buy with $100-130

pls...i need the 1 that can make use of simcard

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by malachi2uk(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2013

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by malachi2uk(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
here is the 2nd link

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by malachi2uk(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2013

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
JUST SAW IT NOW BOSS SURVEYCACH
DO U MIND IF I PUT THE LINK HERE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Malachy go for the last one
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by golamike: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Which of the links is valid now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by Bash92(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Close dis thread down pls. Surveycash already got one
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by flinton(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'v bin Tryn to contact chrisvicmall for sometym now but to no avail, I really need an alternative, plz anone with a better idea, I want to make payment on Alibaba.com and shipping arrangements
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2013

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Go here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by afrokid(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls, I sent chrisvicmall an e-mail since sunday but up till now I haven't received any response. I wonder how I will do business with such a firm that don't respond to prospective customers. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by orewa(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
please from where and how can i import real gold jewelries online? amakagracious@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by rotwailler(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2013
orewa: please from where and how can i import real gold jewelries online? amakagracious@gmail.com

this is the real thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/14

You can only get good gold plated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by Activityj(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Admin!please close this thread with immediate effect! We already have existing thread like this.WARMEST REGARDS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by obioraop(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
can some1 pls type out the names of the most secure online importation site or beta stil send it to my mail obiora.ozor@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by guysparrow: 4:22am On Apr 03, 2013
I want to buy from ebay in the us can chrisvicmall help with purchase and shipping
Are there any other company that can also help confirm,pay and ship to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by jackson44(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2013
HI house. I took a giant step,onthe 25th of aprill via chrisvicmall shipping.i order for 2pcs sample of blackberry bold5 for 300usd for each,2pcs for 600usd.i pay in #98,290 into cvm diamond account.my calculation was #157 for 1usd,since i have to pay $623 which mean $600 for the product and $26 for service&shiping fee.so i message cvm immediately to notify them about my order, and also tell them i will pay any fee since am not certain about the goods weight .they make payment for me on the 29th aprill,my seller ship to them on 30th because of 1st may which happen to be labour day.my seller notify me abt the shipment and the total weight of product is jst 1kg.after labour day,i got a mall from CVM telling me they recieved my goods and is 2kg.dat the exchange rate is #162.which means am still owning them,i whatsapp my seller cos will do chat on whatsapp.he said no dat is jst 1kg weight,since is my first time of ordering.i was so scared of losing my complete money,i rush to pay another $10.after the payment they sent me another mall,apologising about their mistake dat dey findout is 1kg weight.and they will ship my order that day may 2.on friday may3,their agent called me that my package as arived and i should come for collection.i was so happy alast,this thing is truth.i got there b4 6pm.i collect my stuff,but with the seal broken.i thougth it was nothing wen i got home,i open to discover the two original battery was missing.i mall CVM the following day,which was saturday.dey say the battery was remove for security reason and their agent will bring it to lagos,up till now i have not collect my 2battery.so house has anybody experienced this before,cos wen i told my seller about it.he said am the 2nd person to tell him dis,but he will replace it during my 2nd order.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by ConfidentVee(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please houx, I want to know if its possible to ship my goods direct to WARRI?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 by kizitoik2004(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
teeboy4x: WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF IMPORTATION GUIDE...

BELOW IS THE LINK FOR SEASON 1

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
hi fellaz, a big shout out to all the lovely people making sure this thread is rich with information. i have one question though, i made a payment recently for a few jewels with GTbank mastercard and after the payment< i noticed that similar amount is missing from my account. i've requested for my statement from gtbank thoygh. if anyone have similar experinece pls lemme know whats up. i'll keep posted. smiley wink smileypeace.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of AWOOFMOBILES.COM / How To Get Loans In Nigeria / Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.