Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tips For Jumping Danfo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tips For Jumping Danfo (633 Views)

My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Okada Riders Vs. Danfo Drivers Who Really Are They? / Nigerians Jumping From Airplanes! Would You Ever Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Jumping Danfo by segunobe(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
this is an issue i think should be addressed cos so many people have found themselves in an unpleasant or embarrassing situation over little things. i believe this will help some people know how to maneuver their way around lagos easily..
*try as much as possible not to wear too bright clothes,cos most of the buses are always too greasy. you wouldnt want to arrive at your destination feeling big in your starched ankara,oblivious of the patch of grease on your forearm.
*try as much as possible not to get in a shouting match with the conductor. you can never outshout him.you will only end up making a fool of yourself in the bus.especially the ladies.
*take extra care to much sure theres no loose metal anywhere that could get your clothes torn.so many times people have fallen victim to these menace.the worst of it all is that theres no one to complain to.
*if you are not good with breeze hitting your face,then dont sit at the window. it will be very improper of you,to sit at the window and then shut it when the bus is on motion,like most people do.its meant to ventilate the bus, and not to give you breeze when you feel like it.
*for those commuting between cms and iyana-iba, try to take a bus that is being driven by an awoa so you can take one way from volks when returning in the evening to beat the volks traffic.

the thread is open for more suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

. / Taking A Year Off To Travel The World / Misterious Healing River Discovered In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.