Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria (15582 Views)

The Moment Osimen Scored And Dis Man Placed His House Rent On Mali To Win / AAG Qualifier: Okon Names 18 Super Falcons For Mali Trip / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by brownlord: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
olutunde12: I believe that guy is not a Nig. I am a Yoruba man and any one who wishes these guys failure will not know success in his life. Abt 4 of these pple are from d north. Majority from the south as usual. Though the Southweat is not well repted ilke in d past but it is ok. It is for the bigger good. Eni ti ko ba dun mo, ko lo pokun so. Meaning go and hang if u dont like it. Nigeria we are ONE...AREWA, BIAFRA, OODUA .

Sorry bro, you don't expect animal notherners with their born to rule shine shoe mentality to be happy
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by jmoore(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
An activist or a fool? I think he is a fool. Football is what we need to learn from to move forward as a nation. If the best 11 players are from north then lets use them, if the best 11 is from south lets use them. There is nothing like federal character/equal representation in football. That bokoharam man should shutup!
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
brownlord:

Abeg shut up, all notherners are animals, how do you explain this, first ur boko haram leader complained of the army now the super eagles am from the SS and see nothing wrong with anyone dominating any of the department be it military or sport, the most important thing is they Nigerians and are qualified, so u fucking animals from the north with ur born to rule mentality should realize that we are now in the computer age and u don't fit into the helm of affairs anymore, u are destined to be in the gate and to shine my shoe, pls understand this

Rubbish
stfu. Look at this bigot. U are the animal u freaking bigot. A person from a region infested with all sorts of evil social vices having the guts to insults others. What nonesense. Go deal with your armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism in your. Educational institutions, lovepeddling, drug trafficking, rituals, baby factory. Just too many evil in that your south. Deal with those first before u can have the right to point fingers at others, u animal.
We are in the internet age, right? What have u southernerners done with the internet? Internet Scam aka yahoo yahoo, nothing more. You guys have succeeded in soiling the name Nigeria with ur stupid yahoo yahoo. But u always appear on line to point fingers at others. If I were u, I'd be worried about all your brothers that are on death row in indonesia.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by vicope: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have obsevered over the years that the problem of the northerners is inferiority complex. They want to be everywhere and want their voices to be heard in every issue. They want equal allocation with oil producing states while they cannot even generate any revenue for the country. Its so unfortunate that people still think so backward? The last time I checked, I cannot remember any nigerian northerner who is really doing so good in football even internationally. Odemwingie I Know, Martins I know, Moses I know, Mikel I know, Aiyegbeni I know, Kanu I know. Abeg who be Keita again?

2 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
abdulkayus:

abeg who is dis daft again? So frm all wat i wrote u couldnt detect dat SE means Super Eagles. Na 9t school u attend or just sheer bigotry na im dey disturb u.

Ahhhmm calling someone daft to make a point makes u worse than daft. Ciao
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by COOLDUN: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arsenate: stfu. Look at this bigot. U are the animal u freaking bigot. A person from a region infested with all sorts of evil social vices having the guts to insults others. What nonesense. Go deal with your armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism in your. Educational institutions, lovepeddling, drug trafficking, rituals, baby factory. Just too many evil in that your south. Deal with those first before u can have the right to point fingers at others, u animal.
We are in the internet age, right? What have u southernerners done with the internet? Internet Scam aka yahoo yahoo, nothing more. You guys have succeeded in soiling the name Nigeria with ur stupid yahoo yahoo. But u always appear on line to point fingers at others. If I were u, I'd be worried about all your brothers that are on death row in indonesia.
Rubbish

Mr Barking Dog, anything that happens in the South today, Originated from the North, the high rate of crimes in Nigeria started from the North, 1983 your uncle Umaru Dikko ran away with billions of Naira when it was one naira to one British Pounds. Slavery, ritual, Kidnapping, cultism,etc began from your north. I know that one day soon you will accuse the south as the Terrorists in Nigeria, as every one knows that you have succeeded in turning Nigeria into an islamic terrorist country. Check your history very well before you expose your illiteracy more on this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Mr Barking Dog, anything that happens in the South today, Originated from the North, the high rate of crimes in Nigeria started from the North, 1983 your uncle Umaru Dikko ran away with billions of Naira when it was one naira to one British Pounds. Slavery, ritual, Kidnapping, cultism,etc began from your north. I know that one day soon you will accuse the south as the Terrorists in Nigeria, as every one knows that you have succeeded in turning Nigeria into an islamic terrorist country. Check your history very well before you expose your illiteracy more on this nairaland.
what a dumbo. Blaming the northerners for everything. U guys are unbelievable. U appear so dumb trying to blame the north for the kidnapping, armed robbery, rituals in your region. So much for southern education. U guys never take responsibilities for your actions. Always pointing fingers. While you are at the blame game, blame the north for your yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, baby factory, love peddling, ALUU etc. Silly. Blame it on GREED GREED GREED and more GREED.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by COOLDUN: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
vicope: I have obsevered over the years that the problem of the northerners is inferiority complex. They want to be everywhere and want their voices to be heard in every issue. They want equal allocation with oil producing states while they cannot even generate any revenue for the country. Its so unfortunate that people still think so backward? The last time I checked, I cannot remember any nigerian northerner who is really doing so good in football even internationally. Odemwingie I Know, Martins I know, Moses I know, Mikel I know, Aiyegbeni I know, Kanu I know. Abeg who be Keita again?

Don't mind them, their young men who are supposed to use their youthful ages to better their lives and their countries are busy blowing themselves up with bombs to hell in the name of fighting for a dead god of arabia. How can you eat your cake and have it again? they claim being the majority but can not be productive with their population. We should field all the northerners before they will be happy, the only one in the squad is an opposite of himself. When they had good players like Tijani Babangida and utility Garba Lawal were they left behind? quota system my foot. In Cote dI'voire team we have two Ture brothers if it in Nigeria the coach would have been killed because of it. These people should declare their country and set the other nations in Nigeria free to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind them, their young men who are supposed to use their youthful ages to better their lives and their countries are busy blowing themselves up with bombs to hell in the name of fighting for a dead god of arabia. How can you eat your cake and have it again? they claim being the majority but can not be productive with their population. We should field all the northerners before they will be happy, the only one in the squad is an opposite of himself. When they had good players like Tijani Babangida and utility Garba Lawal were they left behind? quota system my foot. In Cote dI'voire team we have two Ture brothers if it in Nigeria the coach would have been killed because of it. These people should declare their country and set the other nations in Nigeria free to develop.
"this people should declare their nation". What stops you from declaring yours? Afterall, your brother is the president and if y'all are as smart as u claim, u should be able to come up with plans on how to secede. We are waiting
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by COOLDUN: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arsenate: what a dumbo. Blaming the northerners for everything. U guys are unbelievable. U appear so dumb trying to blame the north for the kidnapping, armed robbery, rituals in your region. So much for southern education. U guys never take responsibilities for your actions. Always pointing fingers. While you are at the blame game, blame the north for your yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, baby factory. Silly. Blame it on GREED GREED GREED and more GREED.

Guy i have your time, as long as you keep on repeating yourself as a cracked record, all those crimes you mentioned which one are your people not involved in? you are even more deadlier than AIDS as a terrorist than the mentioned crimes. That Name Nigeria is dead from the deadly stabs your most awkward and incompetent rulers gave to it.Today you are crying over what you have been doing to other tribes in the country for a very long time.TERRORISM which your people believe in from your religion is more deadly and feared than all you mentioned. While your people are also involved in other minor crimes you mentioned. Your people are the plague which befell Nigeria honestly. Stop crying now because it is too late.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Guy i have your time, as long as you keep on repeating yourself as a cracked record, all those crimes you mentioned which one are your people not involved in? you are even more deadlier than AIDS as a terrorist than the mentioned crimes. That Name Nigeria is dead from the deadly stabs your most awkward and incompetent rulers gave to it.Today you are crying over what you have been doing to other tribes in the country for a very long time.TERRORISM which your people believe in from your religion is more deadly and feared than all you mentioned. While your people are also involved in other minor crimes you mentioned. Your people are the plague which befell Nigeria honestly. Stop crying now because it is too late.
the irony. Last I checked, your ibo brothers preferred to stay back in the north and celebrate their xmas for fear of being kidnap in their very own town. Yep, if your south is as pleasant as you're making it out, your brothers won't be rushing to the north everyday.
Mikel family are right now resident in the north where they feel relatively safer. They know they won't last 24hrs in any of the SE state. Lest they'd be kidnap. Realities on ground don't support your point. Your brothers feel safer in the north. Reality.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by COOLDUN: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arsenate: "this people should declare their nation". What stops you from declaring yours? Afterall, your brother is the president and if y'all are as smart as u claim, u should be able to come up with plans on how to secede. We are waiting

I think i have given you enough attention, now i know that Aboki is Aboki even if he lives in the White House in America. As a little educated and a one eyed king of the blind people, i would advice you to channel your energy and little education in educating your people mostly young men that you people can never progress/develop with these your attitudes/ideologies. If you are intelligent enough you wouldn't have made your last statement, it has shown your level of education.

I know that you are from the family of the opportuned elites that hold other youths down as your foot soldiers while you enjoy your paradise in this earth. God will help you if you can liberate your captives by sending them to school to be educated like you, not begging on the streets with plastic plates, and waiting your orders to go and die for 72 virgins in hell fire. If you don't heed to this my advice and continue to blindfold these innocent poor children, your punishment will be more than you imagine it in your heart. You can fool some people some time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. You planned to turn all the Nigerians in that form, but the God we serve defeated your plans. Now you are crying marginalized.Tozo- Nama.

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
D fear of IGBO in nigeria s d begining of wisdom, am nt suprise its comin 4rm a hausa man

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
you, my friend, are the very dumb one. Blaming the north for the armed robbery, kidnapping, lovepeddling, drugpeddling, etc, made you appear really unintelligent. I mean it just doesn't make any sense, seriously. You gotta take responsibilities for your actions. Oh well, I guess u southerners always take the easy route; blame the north. And is best everyone goes his own way. The average northerner doesn't benefit from the friggin oil and he gets insulted by your likes. Best we seperate peacefully.
I'm done.
Good night.
COOLDUN:

I think i have given you enough attention, now i know that Aboki is Aboki even if he lives in the White House in America. As a little educated and a one eyed king of the blind people, i would advice you to channel your energy and little education in educating your people mostly young men that you people can never progress/develop with these your attitudes/ideologies. If you are intelligent enough you wouldn't have made your last statement, it has shown your level of education.

I know that you are from the family of the opportuned elites that hold other youths down as your foot soldiers while you enjoy your paradise in this earth. God will help you if you can liberate your captives by sending them to school to be educated like you, not begging on the streets with plastic plates, and waiting your orders to go and die for 72 virgins in hell fire. If you don't heed to this my advice and continue to blindfold these innocent poor children, your punishment will be more than you imagine it in your heart. You can fool some people some time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. You planned to turn all the Nigerians in that form, but the God we serve defeated your plans. Now you are crying marginalized.Tozo- Nama.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
surprisingly the man made news...all the e-curses and abuses won't change the fact he made news.

secondly, isn't this the Nigerian team most of you despised?

I will celebrate with them if the need be after the competition...defeat Mali π I will consider celebrating. LOose to Mali, the man gets front page of National Dailies!
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by COOLDUN: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arsenate: you, my friend, are the very dumb one. Blaming the north for the armed robbery, kidnapping, lovepeddling, drugpeddling, etc, made you appear really unintelligent. I mean it just doesn't make any sense, seriously. You gotta take responsibilities for your actions. Oh well, I guess u southerners always take the easy route; blame the north. And is best everyone goes his own way. The average northerner doesn't benefit from the friggin oil and he gets insulted by your likes. Best we seperate peacefully.
I'm done.
Good night.

The last word to you and what you represent in Nigeria. Read carefully.

A Saudi preacher who tortured his five-year-old daughter to death has been released after agreeing to pay 'blood money', activists said.

Lama al-Ghamdi died in October having suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns.

The child had also been repeatedly Molested and the burned.
Lama suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken ribs and back, bruising and burns. She had been Molested repeatedly and died of her injuries in October

Lama suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken ribs and back, bruising and burns. She had been Molested repeatedly and died of her injuries in October

Her father Fayhan al-Ghamdi, a prominent Islamist preacher who regularly appears on television in Saudi Arabia, served only a few months in jail despite admitting having used a cane and cables to inflict the injuries.

Activists from the group Women to Drive said the preacher had doubted Lama's virginity and had her checked up by a medic.

Randa al-Kaleeb, a social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted, said the girl's back was broken and that she had been repeatedly Molested.

Her injuries were then burned.

Rather than the death penalty or a long prison sentence, the judge in the case ruled the prosecution could only seek 'blood money', according to activists.

The money is compensation for the next of kin under Islamic law.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
the SSS have to go get this guy quickly cos he sounds like a Boko haram spokesperson.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by preselect(m): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2013
I don't understand. If an Igbo man wore a Nigerian uniform to win games for Nigeria in Nigeria's name, why would a Nigerian complain?

If you don't like them, why don't you let them go. I'm sure there are folks alive today who will love to watch an AFCON final between Ghana and Biafra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by StarFlux: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Wetin be wrong with dis guy??

It appears his only goal was to me laugh.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by abbakacici: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2013
GooseBaba:
Are you serious with this your yarn? "Indirect quota" for sports? Skills not necessary?
skill is necessary but if example they have 11 messi but all white so atleast 2 or 3 white must give space for a black ronaldo so that they can field a national them not one race
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by michealade(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2013
ItsModella: ndi ala, ndi ala
le le, lekwa ha
ha cho iri, ha cho iri
ghost mode, dem no go see us grin grin
ur name dey eye me o.kan we colabo.abi wats ma biznes wid a cattle rearer
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by ad84ada(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2013
I never knew ahmed musa was a biafran o.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Northernbelle(f): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Abeg where do all dis attention seekin pple com from sef?..mtswwwww!!na so emmanuel eboue talk him own bt mehn God pass all of dem.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by disboy: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Those castigating this mallam,how many of u were raining abuses on the super eagles b4 the CIV match.Whre u not thesame pple calling them SUPER CHICKENS?When David Mark called 4 prayers 4 them,didnt u abuse him?Where u not the same pple abusing ur presido hia calling all sort of namesNow bicos they performed well u have turned about claiming that they are from my region.Buch of hypocrites.I guess if nigeria should lose against mali,(Which we pray against it),The abuses will start doming agaih.First removenthe logbofnwoodnin ur eye b4 trying to remove a peck ih sumbody eye.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Burger01(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Aboki Shine my shoe..

The last Hausa nama wey we put for super eagles (Kaita) behaved like a boko Haram terrorist.

Okija, you nailed the cow on the head.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by brownlord: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2013
bukalino: What is Muhammadu Abubakar? Answer is needed ASAP.

A Mohammed Abubakar is any foolish illitrate Muslim aboki that love to kill in the name of Allah
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by brownlord: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Arsenate: stfu. Look at this bigot. U are the animal u freaking bigot. A person from a region infested with all sorts of evil social vices having the guts to insults others. What nonesense. Go deal with your armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism in your. Educational institutions, lovepeddling, drug trafficking, rituals, baby factory. Just too many evil in that your south. Deal with those first before u can have the right to point fingers at others, u animal.
Rubbish

But they sensible enough not to kill and bomb their self in the name of one god
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sad Aboki
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by AsuquoEKenn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tanxs for democracy, if not where ds kind man go fit talk self make pple listen to him. After he go invite Buhari come back to power.saaa enjoy urself aboki
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
I hope the Mr. Is hugging a wet transformer or drinking 50ltrs of acid right now.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by emudiagaebbah: 4:57am On Feb 07, 2013
This is nepotism at its height.Activist it not an igbo team as you call it, in this team you have Musa, Efe, Vincent, Moses who are not Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi / Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Record Sixth Time. / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores A Brace As Atletico Madrid Beat Real Betis 6-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.