Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? (2823 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by 4Him(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
DRANOEL:

@4him
after isreal bought those lands,they then decided with the help of the west to declare a state which in my opinion was wrong,if the ibos buy land in lagos(up to 80%) and wake up one day to declare lagos as an ibo state will the yorubas take it lightly?

Very risible argument. If i buy a land, is it wrong to build a house, wall off the compound and call it my own? Would you support the landlord trying to lob rockets into the compound and accusing me of "illegal occupation"?
What if i called in the police? would that be an example of a "disproportionate response"?

Lets be candid, the jews bought land in Israel but a lot of the land already belonged to Jews in the first place. Palestinian arabs are yet to show us tangible proof that they have a history on that land that goes beyond 1900.

DRANOEL:

the thing is a paleswtinian state should have been declared first

First Jordan (a 95% arab palestinian nation) was carved out of the existing land (a whopping 85%) in 1922 and given to Saudi Princes. Up until then there was nothing like Jordan.

Secondly the UN now decided to set up both an Israeli state and ANOTHER arab state side by side on the meagre 15% that was left. Israel accepted the unfair decision, the arabs? Your guess is as good as mine, more than 22 arab nations attacked Israel in 1948 and consequently lost the war.

DRANOEL:

then a little portion given to the isrealis

This was precisely what happened in 1948, we all know (well except for mooslims and arabs) who spurned that chance in favour of exterminating what was left of the jews.

DRANOEL:

(much like what obtains in italy with the vatican) and if the us feels so concerned they can carve out a 51st state from their large land and give it to the jews(remember australia)

The US does not need to carve out land for the jews . . . pretty much everything from archeology to history depicts the jewish heritage of that land. Palestinian arabs have absolutely no ties to the land besides being immigrants.
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by DRANOEL(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2008
@4him

theres no point going on with you,seems you are jewish and i dont think you can see reason
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by 4Him(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2008
DRANOEL:

@4him

theres no point going on with you,seems you are jewish and i don't think you can see reason

What a load of tosh. Tear their wishy washy propaganda dressed up as arguments to shreds and they call you a jew. Should we also call you an arab?
Dishonesty is the hallmark of most of you supporters of "palestine" . . . you cry so hard to kick out the Jews while the Saudis ruling over Jordan are allowed to get away with theft of more than 85% of this mandate you claim for the arabs.

Just where were u all when Jordan was in control of the WestBank for 19yrs? Didnt the Palestinian arabs deserve a state then?
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by chidichris(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
afam and co, someone said here,"back it with points"
it is believed here in nigeria that the fulanis are not nigerians but non of us have said anything on how they will leave nigeria to no where or how they shld be wiped out of the surface of the earth.
i think we can give answers to questions, isrealis are not supposed to be where they are, then where are they surposed to be?
they are occupants then where are they from?
isrealis shld leave palestine then to where?
no one has ever answered these questions except the iranian president who wants the isrealis to be wiped out of the surface of the earth.
i know answers will not come in respect to these questions rather wise men will reply with insults.
people shld learn how to ask and answer questions in arguements as that is the only way to convince your oponents

Dranoel,
the above represents my previous contribution which has unanswered questions hence i have decided to carry it over.
i want to believe you know ur history and ur opponents too because both sides are doing well to convience all but i would love to ask u, what is the solution?
where are the huasa fulanis in nigeria from?
why are we not fighting to send them back to niger or chat as the case maybe or is palestine and isreal more important to us?
if tomorrow the whole world accept that isreal shld go, where do u think they shld go to? or do u belong to the school of thought that says wipe them out?
i will apreciate the gentlity in you if answers will come in respect to these few questions and possibly throw ur likely questions at me.
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by DRANOEL(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
i never said the hausa fulani are not from nigeria but that most of the area they occupy was not originally theirs.

and i definitely dont support wiping out isreal,an arrangement could be made where isreal gives up some parts of the land in question ande abide by the desires of the arab league.

well as for the hausa fulani question,we can leave that to the kanuris
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by chidichris(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2008
i never said the hausa fulani are not from nigeria but that most of the area they occupy was not originally theirs.

and i definitely don't support wiping out isreal,an arrangement could be made where isreal gives up some parts of the land in question ande abide by the desires of the arab league.

well as for the hausa fulani question,we can leave that to the kanuris

Dranoel,
i am telling you that here i nigeria, it is believed that the funalis com from chad and niger respectively so do u think we shld leave our own problem for other people's problem.
arrangements could be made according to you, by who and when? does it mean u don't have a soltion?
the desire of the arabs u said, was represented by the iranian president and hamas which called for the eradication of the jews and no right of existance respectively.
do u know that palestine in their demand is calling for total withdrawal? we must not talk or say something because is a free forum rather let us discuss topics we have information about.
i challange all that are calling isreal's heads here to go back my questions and answer them but non i know can do that simply because of lack of information.
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by 4Him(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
DRANOEL:

and i definitely don't support wiping out isreal,an arrangement could be made where isreal gives up some parts of the land in question ande abide by the desires of the arab league.

The wishes of the arab league you say? Here it is - The Arab Heads of State have agreed to unite their political efforts at the international and diplomatic level to eliminate the effects of the aggression and to ensure the withdrawal of the aggressive Israeli forces from the Arab lands which have been occupied since the aggression of June 5. This will be done within the framework of the main principles by which the Arab States abide, namely, no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it, and insistence on the rights of the Palestinian people in their own country.

That is culled from the Khartoum resolutions of Sept 1, 1967 which is readily available via google.

What arrangements do you envisage should be made that requires Israel to give up yet more land? What lands shld it give up?
Do you plan to argue that the Saudi Kings of Jordan gives up an inch of the 85% of the mandate of palestine they presently hold?
When these lands were in the hands of Jordan and Egypt for 19yrs were u asking them to give it up?

The most galling bit of your entry is your idea that Israel's existence is contingent on the desires of the arab league.
The very same arab league who encamped around Israel to destroy her in 1948 and 1967?

We already know the "desires of the arab league" . . . it is expressed in the Hamas article, Hisbullah's constitution, Syria's non-recognition of Israel, the fact that no jew is allowed within the borders of Jordan and Saudi Arabia, Ahmedinejad's wish that Israel be pushed into the sea and the PLO's mantra of "from the Jordan to the sea, palestine will be free".

Pretty easy to figure out what those desires are really except to those like you who hate the truth.
Re: If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? by DRANOEL(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
chidichris i dont remember saying anything about the iranian president and some hausas are originally from nigeria.
as for you 4him i'll reply you later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coat Of Arm Alteration / How I And Prof. Wole Soyinka Formed The Pyrates Confraternity / Michelle Obama With The New King Of Saudi Arabia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.