Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Change; Ladies Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change; Ladies Room (833 Views)

Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady / What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? / I Need A God Fearing Woman. (ladies Room) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change; Ladies Room by heshomoney(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Our Society settings in the past don't really favour our women/Ladies
As a lady... In this generation
Do you wait for Love?
You go out there and find it?

Change is a good thing
Re: Change; Ladies Room by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2013
heshomoney: Our Society settings in the past don't really favour our women/Ladies
Do you wait for Love?

Change is a good thing

@ bolded

But ... are you expecting a guy to run after you at this age? The bible says the time will come when ladies will beg men to impregnate them so their children can have a father... Just that... and as time develops, that time will surely come.

For you to know, out of all my 3 serious relationships, I have only toasted once!

As a lady if you know what is good for you and you are sure it is what you want, why not go for it Some guys like me are shy... and are ready to let girls pass believe they are all the same... na the easy one wey gree and i fit toast enter gate.

SO instead of waiting for catch, why not jump into the bowl... Its a give and take thing choi

3 Likes

Re: Change; Ladies Room by heshomoney(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2013
ledafaze:
But ... are you expecting a guy to run after you at this age? The bible says the time will come when ladies will beg men to impregnate them so their children can have a father... Just that... and as time develops, that time will surely come.
LOL which of the Bible Abeg
Re: Change; Ladies Room by MrCork17: 2:12am On Feb 06, 2013
heshomoney: Our Society settings in the past don't really favour our women/Ladies
Do you wait for Love?

Change is a good thing

ok..so u peep in ladies changin room? undecided

1 Like

Re: Change; Ladies Room by Mynd44: 5:24am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Change; Ladies Room by Plarp: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2013
Dafuq is this?
Re: Change; Ladies Room by KINGwax(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ok..so u peep in ladies changin room? undecided
i see log boobz and flat assss!!!
Nuttin serious

2 Likes

Re: Change; Ladies Room by Plarp: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2013
I agree with the guy up there. If you are a guy worth your salt you don't really have to toast a random stranger in this day and age... you will have to make the first move, but the ladies will usually display some interest before hand.

I've never had to toast a girl that i wasn't 100% sure she would say yes. Its a waste of time any other way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Steals My Money, Man Tells Court / Real Differences Between A Girl And A Woman / Tired Of Been His Mouthpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.