Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) (17165 Views)

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2013
The only good thing i can see here is that Retardeen Jonathan is edged out. Even the killer party is simply fed up with his cluelessness and stupidity in government.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Exponental(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2013
Super1759: So why is the car parked @ a mechanic?...

Someone is cooking up lies
see question oo....an '03/04 EOD. Was d car tagged brand new abii motor no dey get fault ni?

All of dem na thief, after all dis, Jona go settle them, d way he kept Bukola Saraki's mouth shut.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by ngooka: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2013
I will still vote president goodluck jonathan in 2015 if he contest, lamido and amaechi are crook
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by DeHero1: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2013
9ja voice: Hahaha. pls this is a photoshop picture.
am out from here no need to waste my time in gossip and propaganda.

Na everything b PHOTOSHOP?
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by omenka(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2013
I'm avoiding anything with a bowler hat in 2015.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by valdubem(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2013
De-Hero:

Na everything b PHOTOSHOP?

abeg ask am o
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Joey82(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2013
if the governors forum endorse this ticket, then its done and dusted....
i hate those guys (governors) but they are so powerful, they get what they want
its up to jonathan to be able to devide them so he can hold sway
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by OluEmmaAss: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2013
Can Amaechi ever win any elective position in Nigeria? Grand illusion!
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by fkaz(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
cooltone:
Fake source, not existent. Am not among the people you can decieve with lies and fake propaganda. You fools cannot bring Rotimi Amechi down, from what I know about our constitution, he has the right to contest elections if he so wishes. But thats not even the case here, why did you guys post a photoshopped picture to nairaland. Thats desperation and nobody that is knowledgable will buy into it. Shame on you

Try and google this: Lamido/Amaechi CampaignVehicles Appear In Kaduna - Leadership
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by miiraaj: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I desire the collapse and extinction of PDP by internal fatigue forces.

But then, Lamido won't be better than Jonathan, cos that guy is soaked in corruption and has penchant for disregarding rule of law.

I hate PDP with all I have but worst case scenario, I'll rather stick with Jonathan in PDP than having arrogant superfluous character like Lamido in aso rock. Jonathan is highly predictable.

He may be arrogant, but he has a very good record as a governor. He has the leadership style that fits Nigerians. The only reason I won't vote for Lamido is because of his PDP factor.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2013
That is their workshop, remember Fashola said PDP is a failed mechanic.[/quote]

Not only failed , they are going to die dis time
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Symphony007: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
The picture is becoming clearer . . .The beginning of the end of "nest of killers". The enemies within, so long Jonathan Goatluck Ebere Ratardinho.

on a second thought, looks like a poor Photoshop.
a kid in grade school will shutter at the brain capacity and demenor of the poster of this comment.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Symphony007: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2013
If the opposition thinks propagander like this will cause in-fighting within the PDP so they'll win. Rather than debating issue then their new coalition is off to a shambolic start.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Shop Photo or Whatever....me self wan go for president. No be anybody's birth right now....like if u too get ambition.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by miiraaj: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2013
Joey82: if the governors forum endorse this ticket, then its done and dusted....
i hate those guys (governors) but they are so powerful, they get what they want
its up to jonathan to be able to devide them so he can hold sway

If GEJ had balls,the governors won't be feeling like emperors.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by HAH: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2013
I heard that the Gej camp want to convince PDP not to conduct primary where an incumbent is seeking re election to that only one form will be printed and handed to the incumbent.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by MadCow1: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2013
Amaechi has joined the babylonians to fight against the child of God.

He will surely fail!
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2013
PDP has a plan. Don't rejoice yet cause na the same people.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by dantechglobal: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2013
Lami- who. hope its not the same guy who's son is been accused of money lundring, if that's true the son has started rehearsing how he and the father will start a new family business lundring Nigeria's money to Saudi, Dubai or Egyipt
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by kalunomics(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2013
maclatunji:

The sins of the son shall not be visited on the father.
who gave the son the money he is laundering?
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by skidos4u(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]The picture is becoming clearer . . .The beginning of the end of "nest of killers". The enemies within, so long Jonathan Goatluck Ebere Ratardinho.

mr moderator, y r sum ppl allowed 2 abused d president n u dnt rmve d post but whn some oder persons wnt 2 use an abusiv words on oders u wil den act. y is it so?
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Asis(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2013
cheryve: This is just to show that PDP is a divided house. If they have a sitting president and some members can be doing this, they nedd a lot of cleansing. I'm sure Lamido and Amaechi will soon come and deny it until it becomes very obvious.
yea
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Lamido must be stupid,if he thinks he can use amaechi to destabilize GEJ in SS/SE. Amaechi is an ikwerre man,ikwerre controls only four lga in rivers state,and most of these lgas have high population of igbo migrants. Ikwerre and amaechi had long developed a distance between themselves and the larger igbo nation in SE and anioma,he won't get any vote in the SE and anioma.
In the SS,the non-ikwerres will not leave GEJ,who has a realistic chance of being re-elected for amaechi who intends to be a 'boyi -boyi' for the north.

Lamido must be mentally slow,if he can't see these scenarios.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr Thomas recheck the picture
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Gbawe: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2013
miiraaj:

Bro,no second thought, the picture is for real. The end has come for Retardeen/Dumbo even in PDP, cos I seriously doubt if they can beat Lamido/Ameachi in the primaries.

I also hope the opposition will come up with more formidable candidates that can match Lamido/Ameachi(if they don't drop their ambition).

Indeed. GEJ should worry about clinching the PDP ticket first. By the way, Lamido and Amaechi are the choice of OBJ.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by dumjoshua: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
party is not the issue,nigerians should be allowed to choose their leaders not selection.free and fare election is the option.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by dumjoshua: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2013
are they used against themselves(jonathan and amechi),minorities should learn how to play politics,otherwise they will always be used 4 the interest of the majorities.shine ur eyes
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by KnowAll(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=16pt]All the Governors have skeletons, beam a search light on Rivers State's accounts holistically and forensically and watch how all d mighty will fall. I am sure neither Amechi nor Lamido would want a search light focus on all their activities. Amechi stands to lose if a war of attrition brews between him and d Presidency. Him been an Ikwerre man, and his deputy being ijawish tribe, it would be in the interest of d Presidency to impeached Amechi for wrong doings knowing his deputy would dance to d tune of Aso Rock, just like in Bayelsa.

The case against Amechi has to be 'prima facia'(because he is a popular Governor in his state) and I am sure such a case can easily be found and established not with d gluttonic nature and tendencies of our Governors, I doubt if any investigator would have to dig deep to find a throve heap of evidence against Amechi[/size].
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2013

Photoshop indeed. Look at their chin and lips area in the pic.

Picture is as authentic as a newly minted $1 bill.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
I am more attracted to a Ticket from the south of Godwill Akpabio.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by Rhino5dm: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Lamido yes, but Ameachi?? ? I doubt if he is that close to OBJ.

Anyways, I pray the house of the wicked collapse on self-weight.

Gbawe:

Indeed. GEJ should worry about clinching the PDP ticket first. By the way, Lamido and Amaechi are the choice of OBJ.
Re: Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) by saint22: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mad Cow: Amaechi has joined the babylonians to fight against the child of God.

He will surely fail!
D vultures(ibb aka ewu-hausa & co) are using him 4 their personal agenda.his downfall has just begun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village / Court Refuses To Compel DSS To Release Ifeanyi Ubah / 70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.