Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (687 Views)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niyoni: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ignore them or let them entertain you.

Heres the hard fact dear, if people in't hating on you then you are a LOSER!!!! you have nothing going for you. People don't waste their time on good for nothing people hating them for no reason.

Success attract haters so be proud son let them entertain you but don't let them get to you.

When everyone around you is nice and been all good to you, you better check yourself cuz chances are you are probably on the wrong path or doing something wrong.

The world we live in nowdays people like to hate on those doing better then them.

I used to have tons of peeps that hated me too. I mean tons. Some of them used to even tell me mom. That your Daughter is this, she that she don't like people,shes arrogant yea right I don't like people... grin they tell you say I was drop on this earth to pleased your generation? delusional morons. But nowdays they even warned others. "Don't waste your time cuz that girl don't give a fu...ck". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by LadyTC: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
niyoni: They are everywhere: in d neighbourhood, workplace, n even in d church! They diss u for no just reason. They r called HATERS. The moment u get a smashing-hot girl, car, property, job or upliftment; u attract them effortlessly and u are tagged as a proud, arrogant n corrupt person. For crissakes, can't a young man make clean money anymore? Why are d well-to-do easily hated, even by 'friends'? Fellow nairalanders, how do u deal with haters?

Look at you wow pot calling kettle black. You just finished hating on a thread saying why r Nigerian ladie fake. Fake fake fake. U r now ranting about haters. Lmaooo I wasn't going to comment but I had to!
Re: . by 190theclown: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thread moved to- kiddies section
Re: . by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
Haters ke? I like it when they are plenty so they can keep coming
Re: . by greedie1(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
i love my haters, dey r my motivation and biggest source of inspiration. der hate fuels my passion..... so i make dem hate me more smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter Of The Millenium / We Seriously Need An Avenue For Live Chat On Nairaland / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.