Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

She Is Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Confused. (863 Views)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / He Is Confused Whether He Wants To Marry Me Or Not (guys Pls I Need Ur Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Her ex is back seeking for her hand in marriage and anoda guy she just meant is also asking for her hand in marriage.She so confused on who to choose.Becos her ex has not bn dr for2yrs he just stop communicating for no reason and only to show up for marriage.He proposed before d guy she just meant.
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
That,s as clear as anything, what happened with the 2 years gap.
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Daz d question she can't even ans herslf,d lng gap is not just unexplainable.She told him he wasn't communicating and he cudnt blv he actually did it.
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
ucgirl: Daz d question she can't even ans herslf,d lng gap is not just unexplainable.She told him he wasn't communicating and he cudnt blv he actually did it.
whats to say he won,t do the same again, besides not believing what he did still doesn,t answer the question. Your friend shud be worried
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmm well am yet to meet d guy sha maybe some questions will clear d matter cos he wanted to see me and beg on his behalf.
Re: She Is Confused. by Dubemkelly(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is it hard to tell her ex dat she's seeing someone dear to her hrt n come out more strength, d hidden reality wud b givin d ex hopes so she needs to spill it...R/ship z all abt communicatn n frndship n once dese r punctured den it aint worth it
Re: She Is Confused. by Exponental(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Take their names to ur pastor/imam. Or betterstill, do ur prayer urself.
Re: She Is Confused. by awesomebenji(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
[color=#006600]Women are always a confused specie. I'll advise her 2 result 2 prayer.[color]

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused. by 190: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2013
i refuse to comment undecided
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Lol 190 I cnt blv u are actually dump on dis.

190: i refuse to comment undecided
Re: She Is Confused. by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice idea.Finally it has to result to prayers oh I blv dere is nothing God can't do.Tanks.

Exponental: Take their names to ur pastor/imam. Or betterstill, do ur prayer urself.
Re: She Is Confused. by Enegod(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2013
ucgirl: Nice idea.Finally it has to result to prayers oh I blv dere is nothing God can't do.Tanks.

God cant come down from heaven and tell you, oya marry this one. use your common sense, God has given you that..
Re: She Is Confused. by 190: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
ucgirl: Lol 190 I cnt blv u are actually dump on dis.

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Pls Help / ~moment Of Truth~ / What Would You Do If She Asks Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.