Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (34140 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Built2last: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
@APC Your candidate for presidency in 2015 will determine how far you will go. Bury your power drunkenness and look for a saleable candidate. Also be prepared because PDP will plant saboteurs in your midst.
You also will have to come up with a workable manifestos before people like me will start taking you serious.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by ademega(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
they forgot to put Nigeria for dat name ooh
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by AZeD1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
4 Play: So what policies unite these disparate parties. . what's their unifying ideology other than a vehicle or quest for power?
Nice question
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Tunbolity(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
This is good development for our democracy in order to unseat the Papa Deceiving Pickin party at all cost come 2015.....We gonna destroy the umbrella with Armoured Personel Carrier.....APC all the way

7 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by luq4u(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
I hope this ll promote good good governance, and end PDP over zealousmess, media governance
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by vanstanzy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Slizbeat: Just saw it on AIT BREAKING NEWS now that ACN, CPC, ANPP, APGA has Finally merged and the new party name is now ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS APC

Would update more when it gets online.

Come to think of it, isn't APC a courier company or one of these companies that manufacture UPS devices?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by OilCabal: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hope they dont turn into All Progressive Corruption... grin grin grin grin....God Speed neways smiley
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by gen2briz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Act 1 scene 1, sitting on my sofa for the continuation of the film
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by grafikii: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Good start, Gods speed
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by vanstanzy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
tejpot: Do you like, All progressive National Peoples Congress of Nigeria? That name can win.

Huh... BOOOOO!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by sentix(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by alaoeri: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
If and only if they 'll have a credible candidate.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by TheRealMrStan(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Do they have a manifesto or is it after they pick names that serious talks start?
I wish them luck,though I have a strange feeling that the PDP could still capitalize on the greed or ambitions of individual APC members and retain the federal government. Lets watch and see!

www.mrstanleynwabia..com
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by dridowu: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Joel.:
First perosn
to he.ll fire
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by karlmax2: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Oil_Cabal: Hope they dont turn into All Progressive Corruption... grin grin grin grin....God Speed neways smiley
with the likes of achike udenwa and the formal kogi state governor,even a formal pdp chairman as members they should be called ANOTHER PARTY OF CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by luluosas(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
They were able to include all the parties involved former names. Good for them.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Dzany(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP, ACN,APGA,LP,CPC...are the same to me........they only differs in name..........same motive behind them all- looting spree!

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Coalition of desperate losers. They have nothing better to offer. Rebranded criminals.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Really, so between Chris Ngige and Mrs Akunyili who will be the party's flagbearer in Anambra's forthcoming guber elections
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by tiwasiaife(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yoruba has ruled unda obj 8yrs. Hausa has ruled for 35yrs +yaraduas own. South south is ruling. Were is igbo? I swear if presidential candidate is nt igbo man make them jst quash the party nw. Cos...

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
karl max: with the likes of achike udenwa and the formal kogi state governor,even a formal pdp chairman as members they should be called ANOTHER PARTY OF CRIMINALS

LWKMD! grin grin Nigerians can be very funny cheesy

Anyway, I hope this new party will develop a manifesto that clearly spells out what it would do differently from the PDP, concerning economic/trade policy, foreign policy and other sector of our national life.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nuzo1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Udenwa, Tinubu, Idris of Kogi are some of the major members of this new party.

Na wao for Nigerians!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by FiftyFifty(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Up APC!!! PDP days are numbered but only progressive mind can see it that way. I already visualize myself thumbprinting gladly on APC logo come 2015. This unfathomably clueless Ijaw man must be voted out. Enough of nepotism & unprecedented corruption!

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by politician(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Though i am still doubting the efficacy of this merger to dislodge PDP until i have an inkling into the base agreement,

the name of the party shows a very thorough and critical thinking to arrive at a name that all the political parties involved can identify with!!

ALL --- ANPP/APGA

PROGRESSIVES-- ACN (ideology) /APGA/CPC
(name)

CONGRESS ---- ACN /CPC

They have successfully crossed the first hurdle of branding and identification and it came so easily.

A product of very reflective and critical thinking--- something not common with PDP..

Though they may have internal problems with sharing formula, agreement , planted mole but PDP sef go hear am for body now!!....

'' An amalgamation of the oppressed is an headache to the oppressor''

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Wadeoye(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
tiwasiaife: Yoruba has ruled unda obj 8yrs. Hausa has ruled for 35yrs +yaraduas own. South south is ruling. Were is igbo? I swear if presidential candidate is nt igbo man make them jst quash the party nw. Cos...

What about Ebele Azikwe Jonathan? Is he no longer Igbo? Igbos are greedy and the reason they go into crimes, etc.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Hamsaini: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
I dn't think our problem is d so cal poeple destroying poeple (P.D.P). jst 10k is enof 2 confus some us. We must b ready 2 make sacrefis come 2015 4 d real change 2 come.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Aladdin1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
I hope they retain acn's broom logo as the apc logo.cos its a sign that pdp would be swept out come 2015, most certainly becos jonathan is not a marketable product anymore neither would any body pdp would bring out.nigerians are tired we need a change at least lets try another party apart 4rm pdp.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by omoobajeje1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
you are a big fool
Joel.:
First perosn
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nice merger. All prepared for a collective ass-whooping dished out by PDP.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by KINGwax(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
PapaBrowne: But which kind name be this na?? This people dont want to win eh??
All Progressive Congress. The name doesn't work abeg.
They should have found something better na.
If they cant give us a good name is it a good country they want to give us?
like wetin again na? U people sha. how person go satisfy una, i still dey wonder

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Walexz02(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have said it ealier that pdp nyansh don dey roast,they would soon pack there load.
As u can see, there is no any form of tribalism in marger name, I wish ds newly hatched party a very big success...

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by kelvincoll(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
APC = Alternative to Pdp Control

I really do wish it works though but i still have this feelings PDP are the favourites. if there's one thing the PDP has got it's a game changer strategy and very good @ the dying minute.

Like some1 pointed out earlier, it's should be about the personnels in the party and not just some names.... in democracy existing PDP member enjoy the priveledge to still decamp to APC abi dem noo deny them membership? so what's the use? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.