Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (34139 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Adurangba(f): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2013
These are the same recycled people. When will the youths have their time? Check the political pedigree of all of them, they are the same people on the landscape since God knows when. What do they have to contribute now that they couldnt contribute hitherto? Most of them are just looking for new platform to contest political positions, now they have it. Nothing has changed.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Olaolufred(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2013
[/size][size=8pt]
The_King'sQueen:
[size=18pt] Will the new Progressive party guarantee the progress of Nigeria or the progress of their bank accounts?

Will they remain APC after the 2015 elections or will they break back into their former parties, especially assuming they end up not taking over power from PDP?

What we want is an accountable leadership and not political party brouhaha [/size]

ALL THESE FEARS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED TRUE OR FALSE WHEN YOU GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY.
HOWEVER,MANY ARE RULED BY THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.
BUT A MATTER WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN ITS STATE OF REST OR UNIFORM MOTION UNTILL A FORCE IS APPLIED.
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO EEFECT THAT FORCE.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH NOW, FEARS WON'T DO IT. ONLY ACTION WILL DO.
A CHANGE IS IMMINENT
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Olaolufred(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
rawtruth:

"APC"? Hmm, as in "Amoured Personnel Carrier?...,softly softly o.

NO, ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by bigshow11: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2013
Yes we need change, the election is going to be like june 12 1993 it will be APC all the way, let them just bring their programs out, we need change.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Desdola(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2013
Merger or no merger, i still believe PDP would defeat them in this nigeria we are in.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Dawdy(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2013
we shall see
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Exponental(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2013
PapaBrowne: But which kind name be this na?? This people dont want to win eh??
All Progressive Congress. The name doesn't work abeg.
They should have found something better na.
If they cant give us a good name is it a good country they want to give us?
papabrowne....does this name means u are a papa or brown or papa of brown? Name is sometimes nothing.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by manosteel(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2013
The name is understandable, all the parties that merged together, ANPP, CPC, APGA, ACN are all progressives parties. Since our so called Democratic party could not deliver dividends of democracy, why not try progressives, and see if we can make progress.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Sike(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Dont Care bout the Merge.... All i need is CHANGE!!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Gbawe: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2013
Olaolufred:

ALL THESE FEARS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED TRUE OR FALSE WHEN YOU GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY.
HOWEVER,MANY ARE RULED BY THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.
BUT A MATTER WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN ITS STATE OF REST OR UNIFORM MOTION UNTILL A FORCE IS APPLIED.
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO EEFECT THAT FORCE.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH NOW, FEARS WON'T SOLVE IT. ONLY ACTION WILL DO.

Indeed.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by juman(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2013
Welcome development.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Wadeoye(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Desdola: Merger or no merger, i still believe PDP would defeat them in this nigeria we are in.

In the bush of SE.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by jidewin(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2013
THEY are ALL SAME TEN AND TEN KOBO.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by horlarflexy: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Well, they all know the fact that PDP is not a baby in politics so they should consider the fact that O(One Million bed bug can only suck but will neva be able to lift a pillow.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Olaolufred(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2013
horlar_flexy:
Well, they all know the fact that PDP is not a baby in politics so they should consider the fact that O(One Million bed bug can only suck but will neva be able to lift a pillow.

LIKE ALL AFCON UNDERDOGS DID UPSET THE FAVORITES.
LIKE BARCA LOST TO AN UNFANCIED CHELSEA.
WAIT AND SEE.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by enyice(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2013
Same set of disgruntled old politicians who has taken their hyperventilation to another platform...

I was expecting to see new breeds of politicians with diffrent ideologies and not mostly sore loosers from the PDP.

You can imagine the likes of achike udenwa, annie okonkwo, shekarau and i expect alli mordu sheriff to be a part of it along with a co- do or die politician like tinubu and his lots as founding members.

This ilks will certainly not do anything diffrently.

As for me, its either am totally anti-PDP and its elements both ex members and current members or pro-PDP, anything short of this, count me out.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by lagcity(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2013
Omo! APC - armored personnel carrier. We will blow PDP of the water with this one! I have always known the name would start with an "A". This make the party name the first on the ballot.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by lagcity(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2013
kofoshi: Does this mean that Lagos is now an APC state along with other Yoruba states?

hmmm. good question ooo. How many APC states do we have in Nigerian now?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by playahP(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Do u really think this can work??
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by isleman(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2013
sounds like a good UPS!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by okposenxavier: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2013
even ur laff sef na joke...who laffs like that anywhrs?
Mr. Globe:
All progressive jokers hehehe
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by nuorlah: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2013
It sounds more like ANPP and ACN merger.

ACN always making the larger noise,a part of their name must show in it.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Olaolufred(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2013
enyice: Same set of disgruntled old politicians who has taken their hyperventilation to another platform...

I was expecting to see new breeds of politicians with diffrent ideologies and not mostly sore loosers from the PDP.

You can imagine the likes of achike udenwa, annie okonkwo, shekarau and i expect alli mordu sheriff to be a part of it along with a co- do or die politician like tinubu and his lots as founding members.

This ilks will certainly not do anything diffrently.

As for me, its either am totally anti-PDP and its elements both ex members and current members or pro-PDP, anything short of this, count me out.

I THINK THE SOLUTION WILL BE FLYING OUT OF NIGERIA TO VOTE WHEN USA GOES TO THE POLL.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by beldcat(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2013
Maybe dis new APC party won't be perfect,but i bet they will do better than P.D.P. It's almost impossible for any sane individual not to perform better than P.D.P in governance.....maybe A.P.C is a terrible party or maybe they're the best thing to happen to the nigerian democracy;we don't know yet.but what we all know is;P.D.P will take us nowhere....i'll support them in 2015 i think we all should do the same.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by bong4(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2013
It is not about the container but the content. There is nothing new about this new party. Same old corrupt fellows. When you have Tom Ikimi as your merger chairman then i am afraid of what you have to offer. By the way is the merger just to push PDP out of power or to sincerely walk for the good of the Nigerian people.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by blaise26abj(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2013
as long as the opposition is powerful enough to set the a.ss of PDP. No wahala. If PDP wins the executive and APC wins the legislative, then the legislators can stack fire to make the executive work. But i smell disaster if they sweep PDP out totally. Cross carpeting will start and the bad eggs of PDP will find haven and we are back @ square 1.

There must be a balance. opposition 60. PDP 40. then we will start seeing accelerated results.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by topsco(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Prayed it worked....
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Actionleap: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
APC keh?! Armored Personnel Carrier? Na war be dat o! How would greedy ACN (Baba Sope - Baba Talk sey) work with Buhari? Abi na ANPP wey sell Buhari to PDP. Unless dem don plan to sell Buhari to PDP again. Tom Ikimi as their spoke-person. Na wah for Naija o! All these goons are not different from PDP. Abi ACN wey don corner Lagos state and other ACN state for the Emperor of Bourdillion? What has any ANPP state governors achieved in their states? If their plan is to Islamise Nigeria, they've failed completely. Imagine the treasury of Nigeria in the hands of these crooks!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by sweetkevisco(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jonathan is too weak,Obansanjo would have crushed them all by them by now. Nonsense gang of armed robbers.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Yujin(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Actionleap: APC keh?! Armored Personnel Carrier? Na war be dat o! How would greedy ACN (Baba Sope - Baba Talk sey) work with Buhari? Abi na ANPP wey sell Buhari to PDP. Unless dem don plan to sell Buhari to PDP again. Tom Ikimi as their spoke-person. Na wah for Naija o! All these goons are not different from PDP. Abi ACN wey don corner Lagos state and other ACN state for the Emperor of Bourdillion? What has any ANPP state governors achieved in their states? If their plan is to Islamise Nigeria, they've failed completely. Imagine the treasury of Nigeria in the hands of these crooks!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by try69: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's obvious many Nigerians like to continue suffering..Only you complain about the pdp led government, only you don't want a merger capable of putting them out of power..how ironic?

The truth is that many of you voted for GEJ cos you thought he will represent well giving excuses like "we are voting for the individual and not the pdp", oh well it has turned out that the individual cannot really deliver. Do you now think that if for example oshomole gets there, he would not perform?

Do you think under a oshomole or buhari or fashola or rochas or akunyili or marwa(I can continue)rule, someone can steal billions and go scott free?

When the head is well, the body will be well also and the opposite is what this GEJ led govt is delivering.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Gbawe: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
sweetkevisco: Jonathan is too weak,Obansanjo would have crushed them all by them by now. Nonsense gang of armed robbers.

You don't seem to appreciate the dynamics of evolution. Could the likes of OBJ have operated their style and displayed their dictatorial excesses forever? Dinosaurs naturally die out because their environment and even other creatures move beyond them. If not we should still have the likes of Idi Amin leading African Nations and storing human body parts in their freezer.

OBJ is part of a sordid past Nigerians will do best to forget instead of wistfully evoke. For better or worse, and as obtains elsewhere, times are evolving to the extent strong men will only be tolerated if their tough actions is in the interest of Nigerians and not hypocritically self-serving as many of OBJ's actions were.

Show how any of the actions of these Nigerians are illegal or unconstitutional for you to be dictatorially and intolerantly wishing for OBJ to "crush them". When Nigerians themselves think as you do, then we deserve all the OBJ-style dictatorial Dinosaurs we get. I cringed when I saw the man being disgraced in Ghana , during their last general election, for his anti-democratic conduct Ghanaians have now moved beyond yet Nigerians like you would be indifferent to or even praise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.