Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (34142 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ouch...Sounds like these folks really mean business this time around.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by uche08(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:
All progressive jokers hehehe

hahahhaha! Tinubu has succeeded! he invest and make his money on human resources. He made a lot of money in 2011, Ribadu will explain more! Now with mega merger that include Buhari, hahahaha mega money. Last hours meeting with aso-rock an invoice!!!
I love this man tinubu!!!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by aribisala0(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
APC the political wing of OPC
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by sniperwolf(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Great for Nigeria democracy, but if they bring Buhari as candidate they will LOSE!!!!!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by lumeneng22: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
APC ko M & B ni make i hear word o jare .
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
All Progressive Congress (APC) is not a catchy name. Lets see the manifesto anyway, what can they do differently. What is their mission statement. The foreign policy plans. The Economic Plans. I hope their manifesto will not continue to be how to criticise PDP without saying how they can do things differently.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by materrazzi: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
You pple are complaining of pdp as a corrupt party,come to my state where I have Amosun as the governor,his 2yrs in office can't be compare to 100 of Gbenga in office,they lack candidates. To that Borno governor,he can't handle the boko haram in his state now is Nigeria,when will u pple starting thinking that been a good leader is not of the party thing but of personal mind set.don't like pdp but I see this party as party of pdp because it consist of pple rejected from pdp.pls wake up nigerians.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Smhart1(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP i support

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Smhart1(f): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
materrazzi: You pple are complaining of pdp as a corrupt party,come to my state where I have Amosun as the governor,his 2yrs in office can't be compare to 100 of Gbenga in office,they lack candidates. To that Borno governor,he can't handle the boko haram in his state now is Nigeria,when will u pple starting thinking that been a good leader is not of the party thing but of personal mind set.don't like pdp but I see this party as party of pdp because it consist of pple rejected from pdp.pls wake up nigerians.
...9c 1 my dear, dont mind those water running fellows...to me Amosu or whatever is a failure, he doesnt even und himself not 2 talk of d state
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by materrazzi: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
I voted for acn in my last election but come 2015,I will surely cast my vote for another party not even the 5 merged political party because when pdp were in power in ogun state,I felt what is government a little but now,don't even know if we have a governor.All he those is taking our money to Tinubu to finance their party.All of them be thief na waitin I know.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by rawtruth(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Slizbeat: Just saw it on AIT BREAKING NEWS now that ACN, CPC, ANPP, APGA has Finally merged and the new party name is now ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS APC

Would update more when it gets online.

"APC"? Hmm, as in "Amoured Personnel Carrier?...,softly softly o.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Smhart1(f): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Stupid pple with low level of thinking, it is often said dat where 3 pple are sitted it is already a crowd not 2 talk on wen dey are more dan 3...i will still prefer PDP 2 any orda political party

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by DApostle03(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2013
APC-Armoured Personnel Career
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Niceice: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Good
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by ayodot(m): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2013
what do u think the logo could be. ACN use broom, maybe they will use koboko
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by jay2k(m): 3:00am On Feb 07, 2013
PapaBrowne: But which kind name be this na?? This people dont want to win eh??
All Progressive Congress. The name doesn't work abeg.
They should have found something better na.
If they cant give us a good name is it a good country they want to give us?
u r jst a morone,talkin cos odas r.....if have brain ever u should ve seen dat d choiceof dat name was made in oda to fearture d 4 parties names to make 1.......nd hea u r with brain only to open ur dustbin called mouth to talk trash...alryt keep talkin dont tink
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2013
Again, Buhari looses out! D ten governors hav hijacked d party from him! Its only a matter of time b4 Tinubu and shekarau keys into their plan to nominate one of them, serving or ex, as d flagbearer.
Let me ask ; where are d progressives in ds gang up? All i see is same ol' same ol' politicians.
Most of d governors attended dat meeting as observers cos dey and their godfathers cannot stray too far from d PDP. They are nt interested in forming a govt but using their supozd 'opposition' status to bargain wt d PDP when the chips are down.
All d ANPP governors are pro -PDP.
Rochas ws there(wtout d consent of APGA) to be nominated as VP and if that doesn't happen, he will work against them.
Oshiomhole and Obi have never hidden d fact dat they are pro-GEJ.
D ACN governors are just following tinubu cos most of them nid their 2nd term. Fashola, dat is already in 2nd term, is a political paperweight and has no followership or views.
GEJ all d way!!! Its only under him dat we are discussing our major problems like power, fiscal federalism and the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Jilo83(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2013
2015 is break even 4 Nigeria. If we fail 2 make it right dis time around we are doom. APC should field credible candidates 4 presidency. PDP go hear am.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by nbright: 5:05am On Feb 07, 2013
A.P.C: Armoured Personnel Carrier... The party go corrupt die... E get wetin police get...

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2013
pdp all d way.til another 1 hundred years
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by preselect(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2013
Tinubu and udenwa dey this party okwa ya?

Hmmm, APC
Armed Parasitic Crooks.
Younger brothers of Parasitic Disease Pathfinders

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Toktee(m): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2013
excellence44: pdp all d way.til another 1 hundred years
I do not see your life transformation in any way,you are shouting pdp bicos your old man is a security guard at pdp office in your locality,nothing more
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by kunlekunle: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2013
goodluck to them
they need patience to work together

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by ngooka: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2013
Inec should not waste time in deleting them from the list of political party, at least it has helped in de registration, PDP all the way if jonathan contest
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Jarus(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2013
PapaBrowne: But which kind name be this na?? This people dont want to win eh??
All Progressive Congress. The name doesn't work abeg.
They should have found something better na.
If they cant give us a good name is it a good country they want to give us?

What's wrong with the name?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by caesaraba(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2013
I'm definitely not voting for any party. I'll vote for candidates instead.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by DaLover(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2013
Does anybody know what fundamental policies the party stands for?

Are they for more govt or less govt, liberal or conservative? more central control or less, federalism or what?

or
are they a
Get that oil money at all cost gathering?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by TheKingsQueen: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2013
[size=18pt] Will the new Progressive party guarantee the progress of Nigeria or the progress of their bank accounts?

Will they remain APC after the 2015 elections or will they break back into their former parties, especially assuming they end up not taking over power from PDP?

What we want is an accountable leadership and not political party brouhaha [/size]

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2013
An old rotten wine in a new bottle...will still give u running stomach!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2013
All Political Criminals (APC)
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged by Olaolufred(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Billyonaire: All Progressive Congress (APC) is not a catchy name. Lets see the manifesto anyway, what can they do differently. What is their mission statement. The foreign policy plans. The Economic Plans. I hope their manifesto will not continue to be how to criticise PDP without saying how they can do things differently.

WAIT AND SEE.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED THEN,
WE'VE ALL GOT A CHOICE.
ALL THE INFOS YOU WANT CAN'T BE PRESENTED IN ONE DAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.