Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web (18058 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by shenney: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/falconets-caught-fifa-web/ World soccer governing body, FIFA has tacitly
commenced the process of ostracizing Nigeria from
global football activities following the recent ousting of the Alhaji Aminu Maigari led Nigeria Football
Federation (NFF), by a section of the football fraternity
That brands itself as ‘congress’. This indication came to light following the refusal of FIFA to issue traveling tickets to Nigeria’s U20 Women national team, Falconets to take part in the upcoming U20 Women’s World Cup tagged Canada 2014. The tournament runs between August 5-24 and the
Nigerian side was scheduled to travel out early for
acclimatization and play some preparatory games
before the tournament. A confused official of the team said the team went to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in the course of the week but were told that the team does not have tickets from FIFA to travel out. They have since returned to their hotel abode in Abuja and have been training under darkness as the foisted NFF leadership seeks to conceal FIFA action against Nigeria.
The team handled by Peter Dededvo, have been in
darkness as to the next line of action, even as there are indications that FIFA will not blink an eye in its determination to ensure that Nigeria tows to international football order by reinstating the Maigari led board and wait for the August 26 Congress to take necessary action instead of the current state of brazen interference of the Sports Ministry that is being witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by braine(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Nigeria and the regular show of shame in all aspects of life. Sad stuff.

12 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2014
na falconet web go catch fifa...idi.ots

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Smartsyn(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014
I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web

49 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
braine: Nigeria and the regular show of shame in all aspects of life. Sad stuff.

Indeed. It's very sad and annoying.
You don't just play around with powerful racist like FiFa. That's what you get when you do.

4 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by gerrardomendes(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA forming spiderman things.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2014
gerrardomendes: FIFA forming spiderman things.

They've got Batman and Ironman as Well.

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg Jona help us beg FIFA before it's too late because na from clap dem dey enter dance!

5 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Ellatyra(f): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA is more interested in Maigari's success than the development of these young girls.

To FIFA politics comes first before The development of young players.

11 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by pendusky(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2014
"I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

44 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by horllami07(f): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Mr Jona shld pls do sumtin abt it bfore it's too late o and u FIFA people,remember there is God ooo,

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by tall2ce(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2014
hmmm!
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by NSNA: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA FIFA FIFA
how many times did i call you?

now open your ears

The BBC documentary about your top officials exposed you to the world and showed how outrageously corrupt you are.
You are being ruled by untouchable Blatter for some 20 years now and the old man still wants to contest more. is that democracy?
You bribed your vice president with a pay off when he said he will expose all of your corrupt affairs.
Now you don't want Nigeria to investigate an official in a nation were the citizens are crying that corrupt officials go unpunished.
It is not enough that your Fifa rankings are totally bulls...
many countries want a restructure of FIFA, the UK included.

[size=15pt]FIFA pack you load and go, and don't come back until you fix your house.
[/size]Black kettle pointing at another

12 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by johnstar(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2014
#lobatan undecided
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by gbaskiboy: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2014
U mean falconet are in FEVER's web

Quick recovery pls!

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by equlibrium(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web
hahahaha. . .
walahi I hate howard webb pass u men

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Sirtobi2: 6:09am On Jul 10, 2014
i think dis is good for naija futball,it wil gv us enof tym to put our hus inorda.i hope fifa kip us away for a long tym

3 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Kenneth205(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Rabbish!

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Sijo01(f): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Somebody tell me this is not happening sad
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by dsmooth1(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2014
undecided well i wld av prefered HONG KONG slap,, coz web na small tin..
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by AderibigbeAAA(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2014
OK
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by kobonaire(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2014
angry
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by adezjamz(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2014
#BringBackOurGirls cool

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by kado(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
And what are they going there to play self?will they win the Cup. Them better go their papa or bobo house go rest. Let the ban be joor >:

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by djblue007(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web
u hate websites too!

4 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by seunlayi(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew fifa

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by LMAyedun(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerians and their luv for power...
The earlier they resolve this power tussle in NFF the better .

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Smartsyn(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
djblue007: u hate websites too!
No oo, you wan make i die?
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by babyboy3(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Like Nigeria didnt know about this rule before,this is not the first or the second time they have banned us or warned the govt not to get involved,Maigari was voted in and has to be voted out. Am sorry this is not an extension of Nigeria politics rules are rules

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Bostwana - Super Eagles Friendly - (0 - 0) On Sat 12th November 2011 / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.