Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 (12223 Views)

GA / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra / Indian Couple Will Their Fortune To Their Monkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by cento83: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Don't mind the idiots; monkey touches someone and 200,000 naira disappears just like that! The blood of anyone that would have been killed by their foolishness would have been on their heads till judgement day.....fools! I can't stand ignorant twerps.

It's either some 'artful dodger' has helped himself to the guys money, or the whole story of withdrawing 200,000 from the bank is nothing more than a wishful dream.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by cento83: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2013
U dey crase is like u don't know what is jaz.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by dumjoshua: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2013
this is not the only attrocities they commit,they use their cattle to destroy so many farmlands in the same state, they rape women in the farm,they steal their farm products,etc.farmers suffer so much,the police and the govnmt have not taken serious measures to checkmates their activities.well,it seems the alhajis too can bribe well
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by EzePromoe: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2013
Many today are spiritually blind. Magic still exists. A Togolese man have changed a paper into dollar right in front of me. This happened barely last year October. I was like OMG shocked WTF

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Freewilly(f): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2013
dumjoshua: this is not the only attrocities they commit,they use their cattle to destroy so many farmlands in the same state, they rape women in the farm,they steal their farm products,etc.farmers suffer so much,the police and the govnmt have not taken serious measures to checkmates their activities.well,it seems the alhajis too can bribe well

This your English take style fear me ohhhh
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Freewilly:

This your English take style fear me ohhhh
ur new on dis forum? Shd have known by now dat despoil means molestation in nairalands advanced dictionary.pls don't cut d dudes head rather go and meet seun for briefing
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
you can train monkeys to steal, it is not new.. you can even train people to steal grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by chiketee(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Is it just me or did people have ignorance with breakfast this morning? The only person that should be killed is the sub normal idio.t that withdrew his imaginary 200k and decided to go give d monkeys money to swallow.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by valicious1(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2013
tashanja: Something is fishy about this story, how can a monkey swallow 200k ( even in 1k denomination - its just too bulky) in a crowded place and go unnoticed; either the story is incomplete or else quite improbable.
When I see some useless comments on NL i jst feel like rippin the writers apart & feeding them to wild wolves. This exact incident happened to my friend's father in owerri last two weeks. The old man went to deposit 250,000 in the bank & these same fulani fraudsters were busy entertaining along bank road. The man observed the scene for a while, when he got inside d bank lo & behold his money was nowhere to be found. I've also heard stories from friends about these guys. They exist & they are so real, I don't believe in diabolism but I know these guys have a deviced means that the ordinary eye cannot see.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by ifyalways(f): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Oh lordy cheesy
I have been entertained.circus monkeys full nld sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Caracta(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2013
A grown up man with 200k in his pocket has time to watch monkeys. He probably wasn't too concerned about the money.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by AnanseK(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Freewilly: Why are Fulani even allowed to walk around freely in Enugu ?
Tomorrow now they will start causing trouble in Igboland
they should be deported back to the North we don't need
them for anything.

For each one Fulani in the East there are 50 Igbos in the north. That ratio will be useful at settlement time.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Don't mind the idiots; monkey touches someone and 200,000 naira disappears just like that! The blood of anyone that would have been killed by their foolishness would have been on their heads till judgement day.....fools! I can't stand ignorant twerps.

It's either some 'artful dodger' has helped himself to the guys money, or the whole story of withdrawing 200,000 from the bank is nothing more than a wishful dream.
bros that Story is not hard to believe if u witness the event. We have similar Story here in abuja. In this case sneak was used. The only person Cut was the bike man carrying the criminals,
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Ogojohn(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well I'm sure the fulanis know how to retaliate on ibos E in maiduguri.
MR MAN YOU ARE AN APE. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT. THOSE IGBO KILLED IN MAIDUGURI AND ELSEWHERE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE IGBOS RETALIATED. NONSENSE ABOKI.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by ojinku(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2013
Monkey-turned ATM machine.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Dont blame the fulanis,it can happen anywhere...if you are carrying some money on you,dont ever go near such gatherings.why would anyone with huge sum of money to deposit in the bank even go near such a place instead of going straight to the bank and why would you even go 50meters near such a rowdy when you,ve just withdrawn some money from the bank or carrying sensitive and important documents on you...curiosity they say kill the cat..the cat here is those fools who instead of minding their businesses decides to find out what those artful dodgers were doing with huge amount of money in either their pockets or brief cases.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by texazzpete(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2013

them for anything.

You may think you've just said something funny, but you're too dense to realize that this same mentality is what is causing the deaths of your brothers in the North.

When one almajiri thinks "Why are Igbo men even allowed to walk around freely in Bauchi", You'll blame him...now you know you're just as intolerant as they are.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Tolexander: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2013

them for anything.
that means the igbo in sokoto should be sent packing. Cos what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by AnanseK(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2013
Caracta: A grown up man with 200k in his pocket has time to watch monkeys. He probably wasn't too concerned about the money.

He is another monkey.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Na j.a.zz fulani pple do jor... dem rub ja.zz 4 d monkey hand. Fear dem o as u see dem very lanky deir jazz no be wasa(play). Why dyu think dey can leave a young boy with a stick to guard many cows?
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by lucom: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2013
valicious1:
When I see some useless comments on NL i jst feel like rippin the writers apart & feeding them to wild wolves. This exact incident happened to my friend's father in owerri last two weeks. The old man went to deposit 250,000 in the bank & these same fulani fraudsters were busy entertaining along bank road. The man observed the scene for a while, when he got inside d bank lo & behold his money was nowhere to be found. I've also heard stories from friends about these guys. They exist & they are so real, I don't believe in diabolism but I know these guys have a deviced means that the ordinary eye cannot see.

Don't mind these NLders who don't know what's happening out there, A friend once bought a working BB in Oshodi and on getting home he discovered it's "fufu" that he bought. The guy sef dey NL and I cant but laugh any time I remember his story. Moral of this is don't just get carried away by all those nonsense roadside entertainment/magical display or buy items that come at unbelievable prices.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by DonEwexco(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2013
kheart: Ibos can never stop their criminality, how can a monkey swallow a whole 200k? Aside bein impossible self, how comes no one saw when he was swallowing d money? The whole story is just trash and only fooooolz will be believe this.
U sounds as if u didn't understand English, re-read the story again with d aid of dictionary. Are u Irreversible-Illiterate?
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by afrikanns: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2013
question: lol.. The monkey get sense small. The mob for do am autopsy collect the money back." First to comment sha."
ao old are u?
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by vicope: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2013
kheart: Ibos can never stop their criminality, how can a monkey swallow a whole 200k? Aside bein impossible self, how comes no one saw when he was swallowing d money? The whole story is just trash and only fooooolz will be believe this.
Mr Man, metaphysical powers exists in Nigeria, I have witnessed an event where someone's manhood disappeared after a handshake from a stranger who stopped him to ask him for direction. I saw this myself and couldn't but marvel at the reality of black power. My dad was once a victim, when he withdrew some amount of money from the bank, and on his way home, a man stopped him to beg for money, he gave the man some money and when my dad got home, he discovered that all the money he cashed at the bank had been transformed to newspapers (cut to the same size of N200 notes). I couldn't believe my eyes.......my dad wept like a child that day! This happened without even touching the stranger! Voodoo exists in Africa and this is a fact! I have seen things with my eyes, that science cannot explain.
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2013
vicope:
Mr Man, metaphysical powers exists in Nigeria, I have witnessed an event where someone's manhood disappeared after a handshake from a stranger who stopped him to ask him for direction. I saw this myself and couldn't but marvel at the reality of black power. My dad was once a victim, when he withdrew some amount of money from the bank, and on his way home, a man stopped him to beg for money, he gave the man some money and when my dad got home, he discovered that all the money he cashed at the bank had been transformed to newspapers (cut to the same size of N200 notes). I couldn't believe my eyes.......my dad wept like a child that day! This happened without even touching the stranger! Voodoo exists in Africa and this is a fact! I have seen things with my eyes, that science cannot explain.
odikwa serious o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Beaf1: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2013
tashanja: Something is fishy about this story, how can a monkey swallow 200k ( even in 1k denomination - its just too bulky) in a crowded place and go unnoticed; either the story is incomplete or else quite improbable.

^
It is called JAZZ.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2013
[
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Beaf1: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^
Did you read the part that says the monkey vomitted back the money?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by vicope: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Beaf!:

^
Did you read the part that says the monkey vomitted back the money?
I guess he was high on 'ogogoro' when he was reading the story or he is just too daft to understand the story. Leave him, let him be claiming ignorant, its the 'jazz' from his village that is causing him to have a myopic understanding!
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by spree: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
You are on point jare, if d monkey was seen vomiting d money obviously they took the money in the first. These men shld be chased out, the next we wil hear is they ask a kid for direction, the child disappears
Re: Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 by Abdulgaffarr: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is so awesome how on earth people could be so wicked,hw come d monkey be so smart & sharp enough to consume dat sum of money dat was real jazz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Became A Preacher In Prison – Obasanjo / Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.