Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

GA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GA (4010 Views)

Kaduna Goes Ga-ga Over Urban Road Projects / Sanatocin Pdp Sun Kara Bayyana Goyon Bayan Su Ga Shugaban Majalisar Dattawa,sana / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GA by Rapzino: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2015
WT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GA by Cadamlk: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Because hesw worthless to them.
Re: GA by Acekidc4(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Why Na
Re: GA by Rapzino: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why Na
they don't regard him there anymore, he was a governor for nine years with nothing to show for it, unlike Governor Suntai who developed Suntai village.

1 Like

Re: GA by MalcoImX: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Zing would have been a backward enclave if Nyame's contributions were taken away?
Re: GA by Rapzino: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Cadamlk:
Because hesw worthless to them.
that's true
Re: GA by Rapzino: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
Zing would have been a backward enclave if Nyame's contributions were taken away?
what did he contributed to her growth, Nyame is a big disappointment to the people of Zing.
Re: GA by MalcoImX: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
what did he contributed to her growth, Nyame is a big disappointment to the people of Zing.
He built structures and institutions that could stand to any other in Taraba. I dont know him much, but maybe you want him to be throwing money on the road.
Re: GA by Rapzino: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
He built structures and institutions that could stand to any other in Taraba. I dont know him much, but maybe you want him to be throwing money on the road.
bro Nyame did nothing for the people of Zing LG, they enjoyed Suntai's government more than his. What are the structures he built for them? What notable thing did he do in Jalingo the State Capital itself bar the Stadium, which was completed by Suntai's administration. Nyame knows only how to share naira notes, for nine years he ruled my state yet the State is still lagging behind.
Re: GA by MalcoImX: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
bro Nyame did nothing for the people of Zing LG, they enjoyed Suntai's government more than his. What are the structures he built for them? What notable thing did he do in Jalingo the State Capital itself bar the Stadium, which was completed by Suntai's administration. Nyame knows only how to share naira notes, for nine years he ruled my state yet the State is still lagging behind.
But this problem started, as you said, because he wants his people to vote for Aisha, not because of development of Zing or lack of it. If all this while he could come and go without being threatened, then it's not him they don't want but Aisha. And this is uncalled for, since the woman hasn't been tested yet.

1 Like

Re: GA by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tarabans are wise. They will remain with the umbrella.
Re: GA by KingTom(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
But this problem started, as you said, because he wants his people to vote for Aisha, not because of development of Zing or lack of it. If all this while he could come and go without being threatened, then it's not him they don't want but Aisha. And this is uncalled for, since the woman hasn't been tested yet.
Do not mind the bloody Misogynists!! Just because she is a woman! angry
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
it's a matter of how well she campaigned and the level of trust they have in her, if I may ask what is her manifesto? Contrary to widespread reports that she would win Taraba State, the truth is she won't cos Politics in Taraba is very complicated. It's divided on Zonal and Religious lines, her being without a husband and being excessively close to Atiku is already questionable and has further dented her personality in our eyes cos we dislike Atiku. The re-run is a total waste of time altogether because Taraba is a PDP state.

1 Like

Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
barcanista:
Tarabans are wise. They will remain with the umbrella.
that's the truth people don't want to accept, well to further cement that fact, APC only won one Local Government in Aisha's zone.
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

Do not mind the bloody Misogynists!! Just because she is a woman! angry
we are no misogynists, the truth is APC ain't popular here. This has nothing to do with her being a lady, PDP is deeply rooted here plus they presented us a straight forward manifesto. The media can paint us how they want but we remain loyal to the PDP, am not even moved by your comment because you know nothing about Taraba's politics.

1 Like

Re: GA by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
that's the truth people don't want to accept, well to further cement that fact, APC only won one Local Government in Aisha's zone.
Don't mind those people. They shd make her Governor of their own states
Re: GA by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
we are no misogynists, the truth is APC ain't popular here. This has nothing to do with her being a lady, PDP is deeply rooted here plus they presented us a straight forward manifesto. The media can paint us how they want but we remain loyal to the PDP, am not even moved by your comment because you know nothing about Taraba's politics.
So you would vote on party lines, rather than qualification?
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those people. They shd make her Governor of their own states
lol, they are trying to tell us that we don't have a choice
Re: GA by MalcoImX: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
it's a matter of how well she campaigned and the level of trust they have in her, if I may ask what is her manifesto? Contrary to widespread reports that she would win Taraba State, the truth is she won't cos Politics in Taraba is very complicated. It's divided on Zonal and Religious lines, her being without a husband and being excessively close to Atiku is already questionable and has further dented her personality in our eyes cos we dislike Atiku. The re-run is a total waste of time altogether because Taraba is a PDP state.
You are coming out now. Why wouldn't the people trust her? Doesn't have manifesto? Taraba complicated, because of religious and regional differences? Your dislike of Atiku and her closeness to him, without a husband? Taraba being a PDP state?
|
Rap, you ain't got no reason. You are just a PDP man. If she could have an outing that made the election 'inconclusive', then she must have transcended those obstacles. It's more like it's the Taraba cabal that doesn't want her rather than the masses. Rem., she was running away with the prize before they delayed the announcement.
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
So you would vote on party lines, rather than qualification?
lol, are you saying she is more qualified than DDI? C'mon tell me another story, it's none Tarabans that constitute the highest percentage of people who want her to be Governor. Reasons;
Because they want her to be the first elected Female Governor in Nigeria.
Reality;
She and her party do not have the trust of Tarabans
Re: GA by KingTom(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
lol, are you saying she is more qualified than DDI? C'mon tell me another story, it's none Tarabans that constitute the highest percentage of people who want her to be Governor. Reasons;
Because they want her to be the first elected Female Governor in Nigeria.
Reality;
She and her party do not have the trust of Tarabans
No! I am not saying so, you are in a better position to tell me if she is or not, but my question is.. If a more qualified FEMALE candidate was fielded by APC would you vote for quality or based on sentiment and loyalty to PDP?
Re: GA by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
lol, they are trying to tell us that we don't have a choice
They also did similar thing in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom States. We resisted them
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
No! I am not saying so, you are in a better position to tell me if she is or not, but my question is.. If a more qualified FEMALE candidate was fielded by APC would you vote for quality or based on sentiment and loyalty to PDP?
I as a person is only after the development of my state, the truth is I, like most Tarabans have a soft spot for PDP. But that does not mean if there emerge a more qualified candidate from another party I won't vote for him/her. Taraba after all is Tarabans responsibility
Re: GA by KingTom(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
I as a person is only after the development of my state, the truth is I, like most Tarabans have a soft spot for PDP. But that does not mean if there emerge a more qualified candidate from another party I won't vote for him/her. Taraba after all is Tarabans responsibility
Ok, that is all I wanted to know, there is nothing wrong with voting for your party of choice, what most Nigerians fail to understand is that each person has a right to vote for whomever they like. That is why if you vote PDP in my state Ogun, you are castigated, if you vote APC in Rivers, the same thing!
Re: GA by Rapzino: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are coming out now. Why wouldn't the people trust her? Doesn't have manifesto? Taraba complicated, because of religious and regional differences? Your dislike of Atiku and her closeness to him, without a husband? Taraba being a PDP state?
|
Rap, you ain't got no reason. You are just a PDP man. If she could have an outing that made the election 'inconclusive', then she must have transcended those obstacles. It's more like it's the Taraba cabal that doesn't want her rather than the masses. Rem., she was running away with the prize before they delayed the announcement.
at no point was she running away with any prize, Prof. Kyari's cancellation of my LG result is questionable and uncalled for. You can only rig where you are popular, but I tell you this now; there was no act of irregularity in my polling unit and to further bare the truth to you: the irregularities took place in APC stronghold wards e.g angwan jahun, fada and gyata aure where people were forced to vote for APC.
Re: GA by MalcoImX: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
at no point was she running away with any prize, Prof. Kyari's cancellation of my LG result is questionable and uncalled for. You can only rig where you are popular, but I tell you this now; there was no act of irregularity in my polling unit and to further bare the truth to you: the irregularities took place in APC stronghold wards e.g angwan jahun, fada and gyata aure where people were forced to vote for APC.
And a single LG brought for PDP what about 6 LGs could not.
Re: GA by Rapzino: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Ok, that is all I wanted to know, there is nothing wrong with voting for your party of choice, what most Nigerians fail to understand is that each person has a right to vote for whomever they like. That is why if you vote PDP in my state Ogun, you are castigated, if you vote APC in Rivers, the same thing!
in modern day Nigeria this is the kind of politics in play now. It's not everything the PDP does that I support, I have values I respect and if any party or individual fail to live up to that, I would definitely frown. Politics is not do or die for me, it never will!
Re: GA by Rapzino: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
And a single LG brought for PDP what about 6 LGs could not.
out of those 6 LG's how many were from Taraba South? Where is DDI's zone? How long have the people of that zone been yearning for a Governor their zone? Can APC win Wukari? NO! Can they win Donga? NO! Can they win Takum (DDI's LG)? NO! Can they win Ussa? Maybe! Can they win IBBI? Yes! Can they win Zing? NO! Calm down bro, do you think Taraba South will throw this golden opportunity away? Lol, if she can win Donga she would achieve her dream but the truth is; she can not win it. Donga is my hometown, it commands about 85,000 of the cancelled votes.

1 Like

Re: GA by KingTom(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
in modern day Nigeria this is the kind of politics in play now. It's not everything the PDP does that I support, I have values I respect and if any party or individual fail to live up to that, I would definitely frown. Politics is not do or die for me, it never will!
Yes, that is the same thing that is in play, but it is not the best, sentiments should be left aside!
Re: GA by MalcoImX: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
out of those 6 LG's how many were from Taraba South? Where is DDI's zone? How long have the people of that zone been yearning for a Governor their zone? Can APC win Wukari? NO! Can they win Donga? NO! Can they win Takum (DDI's LG)? NO! Can they win Ussa? Maybe! Can they win IBBI? Yes! Can they win Zing? NO! Calm down bro, do you think Taraba South will throw this golden opportunity away? Lol, if she can win Donga she would achieve her dream but the truth is; she can not win it. Donga is my hometown, it commands about 85,000 of the cancelled votes.
You know what we did to the GEJ till 2019 team?
Re: GA by Rapzino: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
You know what we did to the GEJ till 2019 team?
with me you have no chance, lol! PDP is already in the lead and you need to win Donga to stake a claim to that seat, which won't happen. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: GA by MalcoImX: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapzino:
with me you have no chance, lol! PDP is already in the lead and you need to win Donga to stake a claim to that seat, which won't happen. Sorry!
To ha e dragged the contest to 'Inconclusive' meant she couldn't be as weak as you claimed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election / OGUN STATE Governorship Election Update / Ugwuanyi Is Striving For Good Of Enugu People, Says Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.