Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,631 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Need To Answer Altar Call To Repent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Need To Answer Altar Call To Repent? (467 Views)

Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again? / Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need To Answer Altar Call To Repent? by kismo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
I noticed that in most churches, the presiding pastors, believe that if you are a sinner and you refused to answer altar call you can't make heaven even if you had confessed your sins to God. I really can't trace this (altar call) to the scripture. Please do you think making altar call is scriptural and must one answer altar call to be saved? You are free to air your views.
Re: Do You Need To Answer Altar Call To Repent? by Goshen360(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Absolutely unscriptural. I don't know where the 'institutionalized' church got that practice from.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To Answer Altar Call To Repent? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Goshen360: Absolutely unscriptural. I don't know where the 'institutionalized' church got that practice from.

1000 likes

(1) (Reply)

The Secretes Of God's Blessings... / Pope Benedict Xvi Final Audience In English / Is New Word Translation (NWT) Bible A Valid Version Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.