Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. (13873 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by oboy3(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Minion: My Lord did you read the first page

Hades: I am appalled o.... So they decided to use racism against Burkinababes

Black Prince: That's what you get when the world wants an epic battle

Minion: (at Black Prince) Are you done saving the world
*yawns*
*yawns again*
Guy,havent you Heard?
this sh,it has stopped being funny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Orpelin: Seeing the wonderful performance of the Super Eagles
against the Malian team,Nigeria will now take on Burkina Faso for the Final place.
My prediction for the match is Nigeria 2-1 Burkina Faso. So what is your prediction for the final AFCON 2013 match?
Let have yours with no too much story telling.

God is the man of impossibily and full of suprises
At the on set of this tournament absolutely everyone was so negative about the eagles,
inclidung I cos of the previous performacec,
But God has proved to us that He indeed realy love Nigeria more than we think,
He has prove to us that He is very much interested in all the challanges our great nation is passing through,
lets allow Him have His way!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Psalhadeen: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
The match will end in favor of Nigeria.
Nigeria 4 :Burkina Faso 1.'Cos 1 goal is Enyeama's regular customer and is bound 2 concede 1.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Adanyebe(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
I Belief We are going to spell word "BURKINA" Just like We Did Against MALI

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by donpetros: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
iamswizz: Nigeria 2-6 burkina fasto

haba, have you been watching this years AFCON
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by YellowMosquito(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
o'boy:
*yawns*
*yawns again*
Guy,havent you Heard?
this sh,it has stopped being funny

The last time I checked, I never intended for it to be funny so stay put angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Built2last: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Adanyebe: I Belief We are going to spell word "BURKINA" Just like We Did Against MALI

so of all pictures you can use to play your jokes its that of our president.simply because he is not your father. i feel like insulting you but not in my manners. i just wish you what you wish him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by YellowMosquito(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Built2last:

so of all pictures you can use to play your jokes its that of our president. i feel like insulting you but not in my manners. i just wish you what you wish him.

Now what is wrong with what he did?
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by rastainheart: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Big ups to true SUPER DUPER EAGLES FANS who have been with the team both in victory and in shambles ,SHAME on all those who in one way or the other ever call our daring SUPER DUPER EAGLES chicken,i say a very big SHAME to thou you naijahs who would abandon our great SUPER DUPER EAGLES to become asslickers for teams in the premiership ,we all have now seen the quality of input the home base players brought to this team, this shows that with proper management of our league in no time it will become the envy of many ,and the abundant human resource in our league will be used to its fullest,we need God help to us fulfill our greatest potentials which is our human resource ,this is 1000 times better than crude oil. we must wake up as a nation to move this country forward,YOU AND ME.
I will rather support the SUPER DUPER EAGLES in good or bad times than any mediocre team in Europe who would prefer a under develop Nigeria and Africa to be underdeveloped in other for them to continue their dominance on Black Africa making it look like its our leaders fault ,but they hide behind the curtain to perpetuate their evils on the black race ,but i tell you all to rise up as a people to see the upliftment of or country and race ,let us all unite ,doesn't matter if you are yoruba or igbo or ijaw it does not matter .Naijah must unite to achieve greatness.
Please join me ,the focus after our final match should be our national league ,it must be developed,and our football will always know the skies.

Jah bless Nigeria,proudly African

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by thaoriginator: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
We go beat them like 3-1 jare. Abi you no knw ni? As me again
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by dnawah(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
4-2
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by vision2050: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Those who wait upon the lord, he will renew their strenght and they will fly like eagle. (super)
i will wish super eagles well
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by babyoy(f): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 1, bukinafaso 0.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by KAYD007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
*in deep Russian Accent*

The Match between Burkina Faso and the Ghanians to me, was the Best Match of the tournament. it was action packed despite the unsavory condition of the playing pitch.

It was.... an expression of Africa futuball,strength and agility was freely on display by both side, most especially by Burkina Faso.

I am of the opinion we would be subdued in the final! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Desdola(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 3 - 1 Burkina faso
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by tolsaac: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's a Pity the score line would not make it look like it's the final cos it's gonna be goal galore.(Burkina su-fa) might likely experience wat they experiencedd in d days of late yekini 7-1@ d national stadium.no rp for ET not to talk of penalty. shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by FABITINO: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 2-1 burkina faso
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by chilecharis(f): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
i predict dat Nigeria is gonna win but if God decides otherwise,i'll stil b gratful dat He brought us 2 d finals
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by chilecharis(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
God forbid,in Jesus name,aaaamennnnnnn!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Adanyebe(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Built2last:

so of all pictures you can use to play your jokes its that of our president.simply because he is not your father. i feel like insulting you but not in my manners. i just wish you what you wish him.
SO HOW IS THAT UR PROBLEM. IS HE BETTER THAN OBAMA WHOSE CARTOON ALSO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE OF NEW-YORK DAILY TIMES? INSULT ME AND YOU WILL SEE THOUSANDS OF SUCH PICTURES. MTCHEEEEWWWW
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by noobsaibot2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
[size=78pt]BURKINA FASO NO BE PROBLEM...[/size] cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Person2: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
am seeing nigeria winning dis game by wide margin maybe propably 5-1, though it seems d first half of d game may be a boring one,
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by NoContract(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
[size=14pt]WHO CARES?[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by HIV1: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 5 Burkinafaso 1 cool
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Sunsplash: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria all d wayyyyyyyy!
Nigeria 2 - 0 Burkina faso
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by adetboy: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
@yellow mosquito, I always love ur 'Minion" and "Hades" illustrations!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Akpan107(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 5 - 1 Burkina
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by tonym1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
NIGERIA WILL WIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLAYED MOST OF THE TOURNAMENT PLAYING CRAP TEAMS EXCEPT IVORY COAST grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Mustymohd2: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
nigeria 1- b/faso 2
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by shadfoye: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
likely to reach additional 30 mins after full 90 mins draw.superNiger 2 - B/f 1
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by Jazzgreen(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
nigeria3-0 abokinafaso. Bet it wit 100binu credits. Im ready.dnt take my prediction too simple. tb joshua declared winnin,adeboye,and my brothers teacher who also predicted dat ghana wud loose to bukina on penalties;and it happened exactly, he was d one who told me nigeria wud win wit 3-0. So im nt afraid. Bet it if you are nt afraid. #But did i jst say binu credits?#
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by godstino(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
I HAVE LEARNT NEVER TO COUNT MY FOWL UNTIL THEY ARE HATCHED COS THE CONSCIOUSLESS CONSCIOUSLESSNESS OF THE SUPER EAGLES MIGHT COME ALIVE AGAIN AND THE UNEXPECTED WOULD HAPPEN...

I PRAY 9JA WIN SHA!!!
#TEAM NAIJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.