Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell (19579 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by OlaoChi: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
RikoduoSennin:

That is really different from what I read in;

Jer 2:34,"Also in thy skirts is found the BLOOD OF THE SOULS of .....": Souls have blood?!

Lev 7:18 ,"....and the SOUL THAT EATETH of it shall bear his iniquity.": Souls do eat, do they?!

Eze 18:4,"....*ANY SOUL THAT SINNETH, SHALL DIE,"
Does that mean God was lying here!

How is it possible for souls to die Seriously that's crazy talk

Souls are free and immortal
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
RikoduoSennin:

That is really different from what I read in;

Jer 2:34,"Also in thy skirts is found the BLOOD OF THE SOULS of .....": Souls have blood?!

Lev 7:18 ,"....and the SOUL THAT EATETH of it shall bear his iniquity.": Souls do eat, do they?!

Eze 18:4,"....*ANY SOUL THAT SINNETH, SHALL DIE,"
Does that mean God was lying here!
you need to seek for the spirit of understanding when reading the world of God

can't you yourself see that before God your body is useless and it means nothing before him?

Can't you see that God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Your soul is the real you, your body is nothing before God. He refered human being here as souls. Can't you see that this is just English Collective Noun. The souls here refers to human beign.

My dear God communicate with your soul not your body, and your soul is spirit, and you cant serve God except in spirit anf in truth.

Alive or dead, before God we are soul
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
you need to seek for the spirit of understanding when reading the world of God

can't you yourself see that before God your body is useless and it means nothing before him?

Can't you see that God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Your soul is the real you, your body is nothing before God. He refered human being here as souls. Can't you see that this is just English Collective Noun. The souls here refers to human beign.

My dear God communicate with your soul not your body, and your soul is spirit, and you cant serve God except in spirit anf in truth.

Its like you do forget your bible befor coming to NL(church).

Please, try and come with it next time so that you can make use of it here.

Peace.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
highyo:

He referred human being here as souls. Can't you see that this is just English Collective Noun. The souls here refers to human being.

So after reading those scriptures, you came to the conclusion that the Word translated "Souls" means living Human beings, That is Good, So find me a scripture that says otherwise (ie soul is immortal).

highyo:

Yes, Every humans are Souls before God,"Alive or DEAD", meaning you agree with the Notion that the Human Soul do die (Eze 18:4).

Do you know that animals do have Souls? What happens to theirs?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by vpaymoney(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
musKeeto: E get the way e go be, only Jesus and im Papa go dey heaven grin
A dead soul say in his heart.........
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lies,all lies,fake money mongers, what you need is a psychiatrist
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2016
My nairalanders, hell is real. Read your Bible thoroughly and you will know it is very real. However, it is not God who takes you to hell, it is your choice. Hell was originally made for the devil and his angels but anyone who rejects Christ will also go there.

Hell is not even the final destination of lost souls. Their final destination is the Lake of fire which is 100times worse than hell. Other synonyms for the Lake of fire are: furnace of fire, everlasting fire and unquenchable fire.

The spirit of the Saints who die in the Lord goes to heaven. They will remain there until they are reunited with their bodies during rapture.

After God is through with the judgment of sinners, he will create a new heaven and a new earth. The new heaven and the new earth will be merged into one entity. God himself will be with us.

God is not willing that any should go to hell. That is why he sent his son to die for us. The choice is yours. Receive Christ now and save yourself from that dreadful place.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Ken4Christ:
My nairalanders, hell is real. Read your Bible thoroughly and you will know it is very real. However, it is not God who takes you to hell, it is your choice. Hell was originally made for the devil and his angels but anyone who rejects Christ will also go there.

Hell is not even the final destination of lost souls. Their final destination is the Lake of fire which is 100times worse than hell. Other synonyms for the Lake of fire are: furnace of fire, everlasting fire and unquenchable fire.

The spirit of the Saints who die in the Lord goes to heaven. They will remain there until they are reunited with their bodies during rapture.

After God is through with the judgment of sinners, he will create a new heaven and a new earth. The new heaven and the new earth will be merged into one entity. God himself will be with us.

God is not willing that any should go to hell. That is why he sent his son to die for us. The choice is yours. Receive Christ now and save yourself from that dreadful place.
Now the funniest part of this post is where you said "furnace of fire". Lol! It's like saying "fire pit of fire" or "burning place of fire". Bros, there is no hell fire, it is a pagan concept. The Lake Of Fire is a symbol of eternal death or second death and any seeming allusion to hell is a figurative narration or simply figurative language. Sometimes I wonder how the hell fire doctrine sounds right to the ear of some Christians.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by raphieMontella: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Now the funniest part of this post is where you said "furnace of fire". Lol! It's like saying "fire pit of fire" or "burning place of fire". Bros, there is no hell fire, it is a pagan concept. The Lake Of Fire is a symbol of eternal death or second death and any seeming allusion to hell is a figurative narration or simply figurative language. Sometimes I wonder how the hell fire doctrine sounds right to the ear of some Christians.
they love the sight of ''burning corpses''
hell can never make me a theist..
Just look at the blasphemy and shvts in his silly vision
well whats my concern tho
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Feminicevirgin(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Nawa oooo so naso these useless man dey.
U think say Jesus na your grand father? Or you think Jesus will even be happy if at all human are burning in you so called hell fire.?
You dont knw your bible are heaven for give you mumu so u nor see your grand father for hell? You even enter hell come back?
Chew naso you mumu reash i beg go tell you family members your revelation he Goat....... LAUGHING THE BIG FOOL... Mentiocal karikamayan
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
lordnicklaus:

actually you don't believe in the existence of God nor his word. you don't even believe God creates the world because if you does, you will never limit his power. but i pray it won't be late for you to believe.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ResLight: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
highyo:
, Charles T Russell in Hell....
The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses....
Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies.

This lying spirit -- if not simply a fabrication -- is definitely not the Lord Jesus. The real Lord Jesus would know that Charles Taze Russell was not the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses. The only religion that Russell believed in was that of belonging to Jesus. Russell did not believe in such an organization as Rutherford created after Russell died. The real founder of the “Jehovah’s Witnesses” organization was Joseph Rutherford, who created the "Jehovah's Witnesses" by rejecting the core teachings of Russell and the Bible Students. By telling this lie, and several lies, we know that this lying spirit is definitely not the Lord Jesus.
http://rlctr..com/p/jws.html
http://rlctr..com/p/authority.html

Of course, if Charles Taze Russell is now in the Bible hell, then, according to the Bible, he is unconscious and waiting for the resurrection. See my study: What Does the Bible Really Say About Hell?
https://bible-hope..com/2017/03/biblehell.html

highyo:
The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon.

Anyone truly familiar with the works of Russell would know immediately that the above is a lie. Russell definitely believed that God is a consuming fire. Russell definitely did not taker the word "hell" from the Bible. Russell definitely did take out the words sheol and Abaddon. The real Lord Jesus would know this. This spirit that tells several lies here is definitely not the Lord Jesus.

highyo:
Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ

Again, anyone truly familiar with the work of Russell would know this is also a lie. Russell did not deny, but rather he affirmed the diety of Jesus. The real Lord Jesus would know this.

Did Russell Deny the Deity/Divinity of Jesus?
http://rlctr..com/2008/03/deity.html

What Russell presented from the Bible related to deity:
http://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E02.asp

My own studies related to the deity of Jesus:
https://jesusnotyhwh..com/p/diety.html

highyo:
and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit

I do not know that Russell ever denied the deity of God's Holy Spirit. There is actually no scripture that speaks of God's Holy Spirit as being deity. In the Bible, however, the Hebrew and Greek words for "deity/god" carry the basic meaning of might, strength, power. Since God's Holy Spirit is powerful, it is definitely mighty, and thus could be said to be deity. In the Bible, Jesus likned God’s holy spirit to God’s finger (as the power of God). (Matthew 12:28; Luke 11:20) As the instrument of the revealing of truth, the holy spirit is likened to God’s “mouth”. (Deuteronomy 8:3; 1 Kings 8:24; 2 Chronicles 6:4; 36:12,21; Ezra 1:1; Isaiah 1:20; 40:5; 45:23; 48:3; 58:14; 62:2; Jeremiah 9:12,20; Ezekiel 33:7; Micah 4:4; Matthew 4:4; Mark 12:36; Acts 1:17; 28:25; Hebrews 3:7; 9:8; 10:15,16; 2 Peter 1:21) Are we to think of God’s finger or his mouth as a separate and distinct person of God (using trinitarian terminology)? Is your finger, or your mouth, a separate and distinct person of yourself?

I present below links to several studies of Russell pertaining to God's Holy Spirit:

http://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E08.asp
http://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E09.asp
http://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E09.asp
http://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E10.asp
h[url]ttp://mostholyfaith.com/Beta/bible/volumes/E11.asp[/url]

highyo:
and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible.

As stated, this actually makes no sense whatsoever as related to Russell. Whatever it is meant to say, as stated, it is also a lie. It may be based on the false idea that Russell created the New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Russell, however, created no translation of the Bible. Brother Russell did often quote from various translations by others that restored the Holy Name as “Jehovah”, but most often he quoted from the King James Version, or from other translations available at that time. Sometimes, he may have offered a rendering that is different from other translations on specific verses. At any rate, the real Lord Jesus would know this, and would not have stated such a lie as is given.

highyo:
He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Still more lies. Russell definitely did not take out Jesus and God's Holy Spirit. Anyone familiar with Russell's "The Atonement Between God and Man" would know this. The Lord Jesus would certainly know this and would never have made such a statement.

highyo:
For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19) Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Revelation 22:18-19 - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto them, God shall add unto him the plagues which are written in this book:[19] and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book.

Definitely nothing in these verses about the Bible hell (hades/sheol).

On the other hand, those who preach "another Jesus" than as presented by the apostles in the Bible, like to imagine a tremendous amount of things beyond what is written (1 Corinthians 4:6) and formulate much dogma based upon what they imagine and assume (and even proclaim to be revealed by the Holy Spirit) they then add what they imagine and assume to the Bible as being fact, and read their assumptions into many scriptures, and then claim by what they imagine and assume that what they imagine and assume is what the scriptures say.

For many of my own related studies regarding Jesus and His God.
[url]https://jesusnotyhwh..com/p/posts.html [/url]

I do believe, however, like Brother Russell, that a Christian should belong to Christ, and not be tied to this or that organization created by man, which includes the organization that Rutherford created after Russell died.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ResLight: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
highyo:
Chalse is the founder of JW and he is in hell for teaching false doctrine and if you follow his doctrine, you will end up in hell too

Brother Russell was definitely not the founder of that which he spent nearly his entire life preaching against. Russell preached against such sectarianism and against such authoritarianism as is practiced by the Jehovah's Witnesses. His central message of good news of great joy that will be for all the people is almost the very opposite of the bad tidings of great woe that will be for most of the people if they do not join the organization that Rutherford created.

While I do believe that it is highly likely that Brother Russell is now in heaven with Jesus, if he is now in the Bible hell, he is in the oblivious condition spoken of in Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 and will be among those whom will be saved out of that condition in the last day when God's judgments are in the earth, and God's favor is being shown to mankind. All in the Bible hell will be saved from that condition as recorded in Revelation 20:13, and then will be judged individually [separate from the condemnation in Adam] according to their works by what is revealed in the books that are opened to them in that day.

For links to many of my own related studies:

https://bible-hope..com/p/sheol.html
https://bible-hope..com/p/hades.html
https://bible-hope..com/p/lake-of-fire.html
https://bible-hope..com/p/gehenna.html
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Woow!

highyo:
Founder of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Charles T Russell in Hell.
We continued walking and the Lord showed me a man whose hands were stretched out and the surprising thing about this man is that he had a very fine sword inside his tongue and this sword crossed through his head and was coming out of his body. His feet were grabbed by chains and his back was full of blades set in different positions in a way that no matter how he moved, he would be cut. When I saw this man in this condition, I told Jesus, “Lord, please help him. Do something Lord Jesus. Look at the terrible pain that this man is going through.” The Lord asked me- “You don’t know who this man is? “No, Lord”, I said. I saw how the knives got through his skin and then through the bones and how they came out of his body. The man only screamed in agony. The Lord told me, “Judgment against this man has been established. Now I am going to tell you the identity of this man.” Because of that revelation, the Lord said ‘You will have to run from city to city because this will cause you a great persecution but I will be with you.” He went on to say “Rodolfo, this man is Charles T. Russell”. I said “Lord, who is he?” The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I pleaded “Lord, please help him” and the Lord said: “No, Rodolfo”. And as the Lord moved his hands, immediately I saw that many souls were falling into hell in every way possible: they were falling head first, feet first, stomach first etc“.Rodolfo, for that cursed man, all these souls are entering into hell. This man taught that God was only a God of love. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon. Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible. He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit. For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19) Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Please Jehovah Witness that is listening to me at this moment, I don’t want to offend you. Get out of that sect and come to Jesus quickly. I don’t hate you and I don’t hate your religion either, but you are in a farce. Come to Jesus. He is waiting for you with open hands. Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies. Don’t follow his lies. When we left this place, these prison doors closed and caught fire and this man Charles Russell cried and screamed and cursed Jesus repeatedly because Jesus said “The judgment has been set for this man”.
Now the Lord said: “Rodolfo, now I am going to show you the black jails of hell. This is the extreme punishment of Satan to the souls in hell.”. “No Lord, please! I have already seen terrible things. Take me out of this place’’. The Lord said, “OK, Rodolfo, I am not going to do anything if you don’t permit me. I am going to take you to heaven now”.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Finchmgh: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2023
highyo:

Do you have a bible? if you do you will not alter this kind of statement
hw can sum1 said he was communicating with Jesus
Utter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.