Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Collect Online Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Collect Online Payment (590 Views)

How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect Online Payment by Webbyguy(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2013
For a long time now have been looking for a way to accept payment online, but all the solutions I found were a bit expensive, until finally I found a free payment gateway company in Nigeria that offers this service for free. Find what I like about them below

-Collecting online payment is free, you don't need to pay any application fee for signing up, no monthly fee, no yearly fee.

-The fee charged for transaction is just 1%, that's the best have seen so far in Nigeria.

-No programming skills is needed for you to implement this payment gateway into your website, they've done all the work already.

-You can accept all Credit/Debit cards in Nigeria on your website; Visa cards, Master cards,Verve cards, eTransact....

-Plus you don't even need to have a website before you start accepting payment online

Please get more details on www.syntaxtechnologyng.com/accepting_payment_online.html
Re: Collect Online Payment by rufaai(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2013
[s]Okay. Let see what you got there. But before then, have you heard of Eyowo & VoguePay?[/s]

Lol. You're a VoguePay affiliate! grin
Re: Collect Online Payment by Webbyguy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Rufaai ur game is tit...u reping Sokoto well. I once lived in Sokoto but am not more dere...would av luvd 2 hookup wit u.Hope biz is fine
Re: Collect Online Payment by rufaai(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Webbyguy: @Rufaai ur game is tit...u reping Sokoto well. I once lived in Sokoto but am not more dere...would av luvd 2 hookup wit u.Hope biz is fine

Lol that's nice. Little bit of Affiliate business advice for you: Do not appear like you're introducing the whole business from space, tendencies are you're showcasing to people that have heard of the business. Instead, present it as a better option and reasons why!

Avoid going off topic just to sell your affiliate link, find related discussions and participate. Share your affiliate link without being too obvious with it. (Nobody likes being sold) Goodluck buddy. grin
Re: Collect Online Payment by Webbyguy(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2013
@rufaai my post is not a blatant promotion but an informative and welcome posting...you should learn about that dude. Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With E-topup.com.ng? / Help Review This? / How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.