Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (15526 Views)

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland: Who Looked Prettier While Pregnant? / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
prairie: In ur mind now u have made sense *sighs* somebody tell me wat to do with this kid........sheesh!

You're trying too hard to prove urself grown but with growth comes maturity and intellect. Ur post shows insecure-high-school-gum-chewing-dumb-skull!!
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
much ado about nothing.

What will inconsequential rants do about it? nada

Next
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by prairie(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

You're trying too hard to proof urself grown but with growth comes maturity and intellect. Ur post shows insecure-high-school-gum-chewing-dumb-skull!!

Look who claims to be mature, name-calling isnt a sign of maturity kiddo! When will u get that! Btw it's 'prove' not proof *winks*
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by nitlad: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
prairie: Look who claims to be mature, name-calling isnt a sign of maturity kiddo! When will u get that! Btw it's 'prove' not proof *winks*
grin grin grin
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
nitlad:
You my friend need to tell us what sorta history you've been reading, Sisi_Kill's autobiography/memoir grin grin tongue
demonstrating again you lack of knowledge of history. Like someone said earlier, I'm also male and a feminist. When you know nothing about feminism, you can rant all you will about why feminism hasn't contributed significantly to mankind's development.
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
sauer:
demonstrating again you lack of knowledge of history. Like someone said earlier, I'm also male and a feminist. When you know nothing about feminism, you can rant all you will about why feminism hasn't contributed significantly to mankind's development.
Yes, I am soooooo lucky! Feminist Sauer, can you educate moi on waht feminism means? are there different schools of thought in feminism?
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by nitlad: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
sauer:
You can delude yourself all you want, I'll let you know when I begin to care! undecided

I put it to you again, feminism is for selfish personnal aggrandizement!

You can either attempt to debunk this, or go fück a diseased hyena! undecided
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: Yes, I am soooooo lucky! Feminist Sauer, can you educate moi on waht feminism means? are there different schools of thought in feminism?
undecided of course there are different schools of thought. Mainly divided along racial and gender lines: feminism is a gender-sensitive topic, apparently. The evolution of feminism over the years from the main occupation of royalty, to that of upper class white visionaries and then African-Americans has seen global views changed quite much. How much we owe the women suffrage movement!
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
nitlad:
You can delude yourself all you want, I'll let you know when I begin to care! undecided

I put it to you again, feminism is for selfish personnal aggrandizement!

You can either attempt to debunk this, or go fück a diseased hyena! undecided
grin
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by bukatyne(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
sauer:
undecided of course there are different schools of thought. Mainly divided along racial and gender lines: feminism is a gender-sensitive topic, apparently. The evolution of feminism over the years from the main occupation of royalty, to that of upper class white visionaries and then African-Americans has seen global views changed quite much. How much we owe the women suffrage movement!
what does feminism or the movement really mean?
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
bukatyne: what does feminism or the movement really mean?
That really is difficult to say. But my assumption is that feminism means different things to different people. There are men who are feminists, and apparently they'd hold different ideas from what women hold.
The movement wants one simple thing: as much rights for women as are available for men. The basic thought is that no human is different; everyone can achieve what they set their minds on irrespective of gender. Extending this to color or race starts to highlight how closely related the goals of feminism are to the wishes of African-Americans, men or women. One immediately sees this in the fight for the right to vote by African-Americans on one hand and women on the other.

1 Like

Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by pak: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2013
prairie: In ur mind now u have made sense *sighs* somebody tell me wat to do with this kid........sheesh!

After going thru some parts of this thread again, I can categorically say the best thing is to ignore . . . . .

The hardest thing in life is telling ppl when you think they don't measure up and for some, they just make things even worse . . .

When people are unable to hold a discussion or entertain contrary thoughts without resorting to insults and what have you, it makes you wonder what they might look like in real life undecided

Judging by the number of respondent she's traded blows with , on a benign trade as this, you can only shake your head . . .
Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by prairie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
pak:

After going thru some parts of this thread again, I can categorically say the best thing is to ignore . . . . .

The hardest thing in life is telling ppl when you think they don't measure up and for some, they just make things even worse . . .

When people are unable to hold a discussion or entertain contrary thoughts without resorting to insults and what have you, it makes you wonder what they might look like in real life undecided

Judging by the number of respondent she's traded blows with , on a benign trade as this, you can only shake your head . . .
as in eh, d most stupefying thing is that she'll think she has made sense by hurling insults, it's just so appalling

2 Likes

Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Truth is Beyonce is NOT a feminist. The Beyonces of this world consistently prove what feminism is against: A woman and a man are equal in capabilities et al. Does R. Kelly need to strip to his boxers always before he sings a meaningful song? Beyonce and her fellows objectified women. When you hear Bey, what comes to mind? 'Ow, she 's sexy' etc. Her talent doesn't come into your mind because she has projected her body like it's the unclothedness that inspires her on stage. I don't know why the feminists even thought Beyonce was a good representative for them. She is actually giving feminism a bad name. Women like Asa, Oprah, Lara George etc are the true feminists. You think of Asa as a talented artiste and not a woman with a banging body. Oprah didn't conform to the showbiz standard of slim and naked and she made history. She proved that a woman can succeed on her talent alone without mixing sex with it.

1 Like

Re: The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
This thread will make for another long lunch break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Vs Odili Omerionya Who Is Richer? / Teddy A Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / Kobe Bryrant's Illuminati Sacrifice Shown In Simpson Cartoon 21 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.