Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Is The Present State Of The Road To Obudu? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Present State Of The Road To Obudu? (597 Views)

White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Present State Of The Road To Obudu? by lemmings(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
hello! Does anyone know the current state of the vandeikya-obudu road? Is it currently motorable? I'm asking because i'm organising a low-budget trip to obudu cattle ranch towards the end of this month and i need to know the state of the road. I organised a trip last year september,and the road was pretty bad but still passable, so is it worse? Or still the same?
Re: What Is The Present State Of The Road To Obudu? by MsBella: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
is it a group trip? like packaged tours?
That's traveling on a group?
Re: What Is The Present State Of The Road To Obudu? by lemmings(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
MsBella: is it a group trip? like packaged tours?
That's traveling on a group?

yes, its a group trip, of 28people, it is cheaper that way. We are planning to leave from abuja. Though there are still open slots.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nairalander Help With Scheduling Appointment For US Visa? / How Can I Change A Egypt Tourist Visa To Long Stay Visa / Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.