Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network (16825 Views)

Etisalat Now Charges 1 Naira Per Second / Quick Charge 2.0 Will Charge Your Smartphone From 0% To 60% In 30 Minutes. How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
tigerleggs:
Debited ko Credited?
You almost confuse me with your grammar.
debited, he's right!!!
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by inosend: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
nonyofor: Glo is now N3.80 per sms 18 per second to all network to migrate dial *100*5*1# then press 1 to confirm glo has the cheapest tariff now
Bros, could you tell me what the NAME of the tariff plan is.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Gmmail(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
last time i checked it was N10 etisalat to MTN.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by babarazy: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
inosend: Bros, could you tell me what the NAME of the tariff plan is.
G-BAM HI FIVE. Click this link http://www.gloworld.com/mobile/gbam.asp
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by ad84ada(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
ashlamonki: ETisalat debited my account with one thousand naira recharged this evening, its amazing! Pls what can I do now because I ve been calling their care, nobody to talk with,kindly assist
Contact them on twitter. Its way faster than calling customer care.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by philmen(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
[s][/s]
nonyofor: Glo is N3.80 per sms 18kobo per second to all ntwk to migrate press *100*5*1# then press 1 to confirm, glo has the cheapest tariff now rule your world
true talk man
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Ninilowo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
Soyedele1: Glo do charge me 4N for sms to another network

Yes
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by skykenny: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
NCC recently directed all telecommunication companies to charge #4 per sms. But I think wat is important is a flat call rate & not dis sms tin.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by asudan: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2013
skykenny: NCC recently directed all telecommunication companies to charge #4 per sms. But I think wat is important is a flat call rate & not dis sms tin.
dis one beta at least if call no go,sms fit land.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by ehigweventures(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2013
It a good welcome development we are looking forward to a time where all telecom network will be charging a uniform call rate that is very cheap.kudos to Etisalat operator if it is true.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by sixtusjr(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2013
They should do d same on call rate not only sms.they ve tried anyway.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by kellyblair: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2013
tellwisdom:

Later you go sey u be big gurl...How long have you been studying this tarrif?? sad .. SMH-Na your type go kill becos person use your credit undecided undecided
How does wat u said concern wat she posted? U will be busy looking for someone to abuse around here. #Busybody :@
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Naijalane: Use free sms site jorrrrrr
which site.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by yomalex(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2013
nonyofor: Glo is N3.80 per sms 18kobo per second to all ntwk to migrate press *100*5*1# then press 1 to confirm, glo has the cheapest tariff now rule your world

what plan is this?
I'm on the old infinito and i refuse to change to the new one. for the past 2wks have been calling in the mornings on net 5k and off net 6k, for the rest of the day i'm charged 16k for off and on net calls.

can anybody tell me my tarriff plan?
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Asemo11(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
poweredcom: Who cares ......how e wan take make price of garri reduce for oyingbo market
this post has been hidden
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
][/s] nonyofor: Glo is N3.80 per sms 18kobo per second to all ntwk
to migrate press *100*5*1#
then press 1 to confirm, glo has
the cheapest tariff now rule your
world
do they charge daily rental. Pls let me know
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by sunboy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
nonyofor: Glo is now N3.80 per sms 18 per second to all network to migrate dial *100*5*1# then press 1 to confirm glo has the cheapest tariff now

Airtel since last year been charging 18k/ second to any network. 1 naira/sms to F n F, 3N to oda airtel, 5naira to other network. Kini big deal
Why should I migrate?
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Jimbaz7(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
nellaluv: Hey pals, etisalat charged me 2.00 for an sms to mtn network. I don't know about on-net charges o, might be cheaper smiley .I think there's a revolution going on in the telecommunications sector grin
Did i hear you say e go better... AYE cool
I beg na #4 dem dey charge. I dey use the line na
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by abrahym(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
my mtn to mtn sms is 3 naira
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by jomax4real(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good tin ooo buh...
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by nellaluv(f): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
tellwisdom:

Later you go sey u be big gurl...How long have you been studying this tarrif?? sad .. SMH-Na your type go kill becos person use your credit undecided undecided

i fit dash you credit sef if you want undecided
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by nellaluv(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jimbaz7:
I beg na #4 dem dey charge. I dey use the line na

lolzz na ur loss na tongue
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Youngpo413: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
With free 5mb daily,glo is the best network now.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by darlingbobo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Is a new price tag set by NCC. A new price of N4 per sms to all networks was effected by NCC and started on 5th of February 2013.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by Mentaremix(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
buzor: Etisalat wan kill bulk SMS biz.
Good development though. EmptyN should follow suit
U r speaking my mind on sms biz!
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by samdon12(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
poweredcom: Who cares ......how e wan take make price of garri reduce for oyingbo market
NFCS cares
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by phemiomo: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2013
seriously na Val bonus e go be ;Dseriously na Val bonus e go be
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by smiling(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Artistree: It den means it's high time I brought out my sim...have been an Mtn faithful.

The fear of making grammatic blunder, the begining of dumbness.. Carry go.. I love your grammar
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by luluosas(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2013
ashlamonki: ETisalat debited my account with one thousand naira recharged this evening, its amazing! Pls what can I do now because I ve been calling their care, nobody to talk with,kindly assist
Na wao. You were debited and you called it amazing? You for no kukuma complain na.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2013
yomalex:

what plan is this?
I'm on the old infinito and i refuse to change to the new one. for the past 2wks have been calling in the mornings on net 5k and off net 6k, for the rest of the day i'm charged 16k for off and on net calls.

can anybody tell me my tarriff plan?
Are you sure of what you are saying because Glo don't have any tariff plan like you posted here.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by asudan: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
philmen: [s][/s] true talk man
na lie.i check their website and it reads N4 to any network.
Re: Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network by asudan: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
nellaluv: Hey pals, etisalat charged me 2.00 for an sms to mtn network. I don't know about on-net charges o, might be cheaper smiley .I think there's a revolution going on in the telecommunications sector grin
Did i hear you say e go better... AYE cool
hi sis, you are wrong here as etisalat don't charge N2/sms to any network except on their bundle packages which most persons didn't subscribe to.You would have been specific and not generalising the whole thing becos alot of persons are reading this and can be easily be lured to send text,only to receive the greatess shock of their life that it is not what you typed.This will make them hate etisalat and call them fraudsters in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Android Phone Users: Share Your U.I / Glo Internet Network Has Stopped Working, Could It Be DNS Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.