Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735418 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2013
ITbomb: Don't even know which one to choose
CaptCindie(f), - a bit too arrogant
Cute bliss(f) - chop and run lover , once bitten . . .
sexiestchic(f) - glu warned me ;Dagainst her but since glu is now with Mazi , I guess I'm free from any heartbreak

My PC bomb, it's gluv not glu. Don't forget the V grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2013
[b]d journey from page 1 started wit funfare as we were treated to another captivatin tale from d MAESTRO himself-Mazi Omenuko! Dis tale was eagerly awaited after bein treated to one, if not d best unadulterated tale y'all wil ever get in dis site and beyond....from d outset, we were engrossed wit d story line revelations, d intrigue and d heart piercing suspence; savourin each update as we all UNITED in SIN...without any form of negativity....but alas!!! It was bound to happen-no good thing ever goes without hitches as they came in drones-tryin to scuttle d serene atmosphere which had eveloped us as we read in oneness....yes it was expected, but when it came, it was so resoundin in itz form as it derailed and shook every corner of our little sinful abode!! Even d Maestro was in utter loss of word---not until d Mods waved their magic wands and thus re-established d much maligned sanity that we were able to breathe a sigh of relief.....as it later turned out, d story was subsequently completed and d arena turned to an instant fan-fare as new acquaintances were made in readiness to put to practice what d good audience had learned from d Maestro now that we made it to d 100th page.....as we await d next tale from our 'Oga' i wanna use dis medium to say itz been fun viewin dis thread wit y'all and hope to kontinua our rendezvous in supportin Mazi-Omenuko in *uniting-in-sin*
so long guyz......so long!!! [/b]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2013
gluv01:

My PC bomb, it's gluv not glu. Don't forget the V grin
The V is for what ?
Virgin or V¡rgina
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2013
I always come here to chill after writing lines of codes and I find it worthwhile. @Mazi, U did a great job....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by knockturnal(m): 1:19am On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi, U are nothing but a bunch of talent, inspiration and raw unaldultrted talent. Are you a drug baron? Cos u have an unusual skill of feeding your Junkies(followers) enuf to satisfy their cravings and at the same time leave them screaming, panting and scrambling over each other for more of your unique drug(story).
You even provided employment for over 20 people on the thread! You tite die! My fingers are crossed in anticipation of your next masterpiece.

PS; Sex sell but it gets old quickly. Wud love to see an emotional side of you in your PPA. (Thought the title alone is suggestive of a contrary plot.)
Like a nuke, You are tha BOMB!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:38am On Mar 13, 2013
knockturnal:

Why is everyone calling him the bomb?
I gat to go to the nearest patent office

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 13, 2013
knockturnal: Mazi, U are nothing but a bunch of talent, inspiration and raw unaldultrted talent. Are you a drug baron? Cos u have an unusual skill of feeding your Junkies(followers) enuf to satisfy their cravings and at the same time leave them screaming, panting and scrambling over each other for more of your unique drug(story).
You even provided employment for over 20 people on the thread! You tite die! My fingers are crossed in anticipation of your next masterpiece.

PS; Sex sell but it gets old quickly. Wud love to see an emotional side of you in your PPA. (Thought the title alone is suggestive of a contrary plot.)
lol...drug baron ke?NL Baron ni..@ knockturnal pls tryna finish ur own work @d literature section oo!..i am misin ur update brov.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 13, 2013
undecided tot i was gon c thread closed.. 101? Okay o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sydneyboma: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Baby, it worked!

My girlfriend was screaming and running to my direction.

It worked!

She ran to me with all smiles. She was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breathe. She ran all the way from the student affairs block A to block C where students of Engineering faculty were gathered up, waiting for NYSC call-up letters.

"Lasgidi things!" She screamed as she hugged me.
I was happy for her. This has been her dream, to serve at Lagos state. She was so excited that she started doing some etighi dance steps. Every student lined up for callup was staring, laughing and clapping for her.

"Why haven't they giving you people yet?", she asked.

I wish I had the answer to that. The old man attending to students from my faculty was so dull and lazy. It takes him closely 12 minutes to attend to a student.

"Clearance form", he will ask after he must have called your name. Then he will take 4 minutes comparing the names at the computer sheet with that in your clearance form, adjusting his big spectacles in the process.

"Photocopies", he will ask again as he takes more time to scrutinize the duplicate of your statement of result.

"I.D card. . ."

It was so annoying watching him spend eternity before giving you the call-up.

I don't know why they won't employ young, virile and smart young graduates to do some of these works. We complain of unemployment while the old men keep adjusting their ages to remain in public service. That man could be old enough to be my grand dad.

"Mechanical and Production Engineering!"

The old man shouted, beckoning on those that graduated from the department of mechanial engineering to come closer.
He was in charge of faculty of Engineering and Technology, and started in alphabetical order. After enduring the wait for Agric Engr., Biotechnology, Chemical engr and so on, it has finally gotten to my department.

I was restless, the sun had beaten me for six straight hours, amidst the tugging and pushing.

"Don't worry, it will work out, same way mine did".

My girl had an uncle who she said worked at NYSC office at Abuja. It was her idea for us both to serve in the same place, her choice was Lagos state. She had everything worked out; her uncle will help us get posted to Lagos state, her auntie at Adax petroleum will get us a company letter head requesting for our service, and just like that, we both will be working at Adax petroleum.

It was a great idea, only that I wasn't that enthusiastic about Nysc. It wasn't like this last year, not until I discovered I had an outstanding that was going to cost me an extra year.

It would have been wonderful if I was preparing for this service the previous year, when I ought to have graduated. My friends had all gone for service the previous year, people I was brighter than and smarter than. We were all looking forward to the service thing before I learnt of my extra year. It devastated me!

I was one of the best in my department. My colleagues respected me and even consult me for inputs on assignments. A semester to go and I had no outstanding or spill over courses. I just had to finish up with the remaining five courses and my project. One thing was worrying me, my CGPA stood at 3.42, I needed a solid 3.5 to make a dream 2-1 so I could increase my chances at the labor market: that was where desperation entered, and that was how I earned myself an extra year at school.

I had known my H.O.D's daughter for sometime now. She lives with her dad and comes to work with him every morning, after dropping the dad's bag, she heads off to her department. She was like a personal assistant to the dad, types his letters, reads and replies his mails. The few times I was at my H.O.D's office, I see her typing some documents or grading papers. We were just acquaintances, nothing more, at least, as at then.

I made strategic plans on how to improve my CGPA, I didn't dare join the crowd having 2-2, I thought, rather wrongly, that a 2-2 was a disadvantage and that a 2-1 will give me an advantage over my colleagues at the labor market. My first strategy was to study harder, quit some of my extra curricula activities and focus more on my studies. I tried this for most part of that last semester, but it didn't seem to be working. Most of my test scores came back within the same average mark. To crown it all, my H.O.D was handling two courses, with each one having 3 credit load. I has having difficulties grasping the course, so was all my other course mates. Those courses where the undoing of many previous students.

I didn't just want to pass those courses, I wanted to boost my CGPA, that's where desperation set in; I wanted a shut cut to that, that's where my H.O.D's daughter came into the picture, and that's where my dilemma started.

Standing on a hot friday sun that afternoon, I recounted the bitter ordeal my sexcapade with my H.O.D's daughter landed me into.

GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2013
Oga Maishot!
Mawnin sir!
Ah see Yhu!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2013
...and who'z diz Sydney guy??
Quoting the whole story just 2 advertize some crAp! undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2013
sydney boma:

who cares?another scame again hmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ozor1: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd: ...and who'z diz Sydney guy??
Quoting the whole story just 2 advertize some crAp! undecided
na straight ban plus flogging him need undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Niiade(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2013
No wonder folks got addicted to Spartacus.......

A lil action in the sheet keep em watching this piece.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2013
Oga Maishot!

Viewing from the back seat..huh??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2013
Holla!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd: Oga Maishot!

Viewing from the back seat..huh??

Hey,

Howdy, great assistant!

I see u're doing great, keeping the tread lively.
I respect that.

Keep up the good work grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2013
maishot:

Hey,

Howdy, great assistant!

I see u're doing great, keeping the tread lively.
I respect that.

Keep up the good work grin

yea..tnx bosz!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
Sexiestchic,
Br3nd4..,

I see u guys.

Just saying hi! wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
maishot: Sexiestchic,
Br3nd4..,

I see u guys.

Just saying hi! wink
hi maishot... Hw body? U slept in d hall last nyt?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by esn1(f): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Well done Mazi. U got me addicted since yesterday. Jst finished reading it. Imela.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2013
.Dis sydney guy..afta readin d whole story,na his own form of orgasm b dat...lol...na d whole shit wey him dy spit out b dat as he dy ontop him woman...lol..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2013
maishot, Sexiestchic,Br3nd4, kwAzzIE kEEd, na here una goodmorning beginning?
Viewing this topic: SweetMb(f)
This sweet girl keep lurking around without a 'hi'
I'm worried cos working alone when these guys are around is an open invitation for despoil
I think she will enjoy my company
And mystryman ke, I bin wan say something but u look like a MOD, *gotta becareful*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2013
ITbomb:
maishot, Sexiestchic,Br3nd4, kwAzzIE kEEd, na here una goodmorning beginning?
Viewing this topic: SweetMb(f)
This sweet girl keep lurking around without a 'hi'
I'm worried cos working alone when these guys are around is an open invitation for despoil
I think she will enjoy my company
enjoy ur company?shocked

@sweetmb der's jst one person's company u'l njoy n dats maishot dont mind ITbomb
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2013
Dear Br3nd4,
I am writing this letter post from the bottom of my heart, overflowing with my deepest emotions.
I am pleading that you should not be a Pharisee, ' Enter the Kingdom , you would not enter, comot for road make another person enter, u no gree'.
Fate is bringing me and SweetMB together on Nairaland you want to fight nature. are you not afraid of the wrath of God?
I dont know what maishot has been giving you but like i said before mine is thicker and bigger. [ I mean my wallet, you dirty minds]

Br3nd4: enjoy ur company?shocked

@sweetmb der's jst one person's company u'l njoy n dats maishot dont mind ITbomb
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2013
tongue ntor...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
ITbomb:
The V is for what ?
Virgin or V¡rgina

grin Just to make complete sense
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
maishot: Pls, check for your names and ppa (Place of Promiscuous Assignment) below;

VVIP (Seats);
- Glove01
- Efeoma_xy
- NaijaHotBabe
- Temi4flash

USHERS
- Hariorh
- Ucheosefoh
- Uzukwu
- Macpat

MAZI's (personal) BODY-GUARDz;
- Sexiestchic
- Sijo01
- Br3and4

COOKS;
- Miss_law
- Evelove
- Princesa

BARTENDERs (Alomo);
- ITbomb
- Avwengha
- Brokoto

........Make sure you come to collect ur appointment letters, ASAP.

And for others, work will start in earnest very soon. So expect our call any time.

For the main time, his excellency - MAZI - wishes to thank all of u for ur wisdom, maturity, patronage and sleepless nights in those few weeks of "Sinning". He sends his warmest regards.

Presently, he'll be going for his Sabbatical leave to Sydney.

Pls, don't forget to see Newspapers and posters for detail on the "Legend of the Fvckeers"!

......Signed;
Secretary MAISHOT..,
for Mazi wink
Please and please as my first duty as the hod ushering of dz great thread enough with the coments and future "derailment"..we really appreciate the compliments and appreciationz but bross and brosses "e don do una"

Any suggestions/compliments/criticism should be forwarded to the SECETARY GENERAL UIS
PLOT 1759 ALOMO ROAD

thanks 4 ur usual co-operation

CC:
MAZI GCUIS
SECETARY @MAISHOT
VVIPS
BODYGUARDS
BARTENDERS

SIGNED
MCPAT USHERING
- United In Sin -

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by CaptCindie(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ITbomb; brosss wia did u geh dah one from na..whos arrogant?? angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by CaptCindie(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ITbomb; brosss wia did u geh dah one from na..whos arrogant? angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by johncasey1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
sydney boma:

KAI....U must pay dues b4 u markayt ya market for dis thread....oya comot..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
All of una no hear say thread closed, which part of the grammar dey hard?
Others still dey dey speak big big grammar...lol
even those wey sign out still come sign in :-)
*brings out broom to sweep*
before i start let me say a few
@hnb
thank you for that sweet poem oh...but i no read mazi tory i still never like the content, i just dey wander to see any excitement, which i did and loved too grin

@aunty ada
i see you oh, i hail too, you know say you be my hero, we no dey take nonsense na cheesy

i hail other sinners of the association, but remember repentance is not negotiable cool

*starts sweeping*

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.