₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,754 members, 4,776,662 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 11:38 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (646685 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by silverdam(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko please can I get your contact? It is very urgent and important
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
silverdam:
MaziOmenuko please can I get your contact? It is very urgent and important

replied your pm
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by itsandi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2017
dope story
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by spookydee(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2017
still one of the best I ever read
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Xandrose(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
This story is so dope that I had to stay up all night yesterday to read it all but I was disappointed not to have found some of the pages .Mazi could u please add those pages up.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iamsirmichael1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Romance with casey 5: click here to read (link will be available soon)

Bro, some sections are missing? you deleted them? if yes, send me a link please.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by SEALL(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
pls i will like to get a link to the cassy part cos am A NEW follower of ur story and will love to enjoy it the way others av

thank. more ink to ur pen
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by SEALL(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Romance with Casey1 Click here to read (link to be available soon)

pls how will i read dis
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmandus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Join my upcoming Money Making Weekly WhatsApp Seminar for Corps members and everyone

How to Start Mini Importation Business with 10k -20k and make 100% Profit

Make Money Blogging

30 Businesses you can start online and offline with little or zero capital

13 Ways to Make Serious Money Writing Online with your phone or laptop

How to Apply the SUCCESS FORMULA to achieve create your financial freedom, find love and achieve anything you ever desire in your life.

Join the training for just N1000 send a message to 07033875827 on WhatsApp to be added to next class.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by rickleye: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by rickleye: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
IZUKWU:
during my service year,our orientation camp was just for two weeks, wouldn't have minded it lasting for the normal three weeks.

I guess it tells our age. Just joined NL this year and I am amazed at the level of the writing skills on display here.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
rickleye:

I guess it tells our age. Just joined NL this year and I am amazed at the level of the writing skills on display here.

Hello, I got your mails and tweet. I brought down some pages due to excessive plagiarism by bloggers. I intend to remove the entire story from Nairaland. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking working on publishing the full story much later. There's really little I can do now.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by rickleye: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Hello, I got your mails and tweet. I brought down some pages due to excessive plagiarism by bloggers. I intend to remove the entire story from Nairaland. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking working on publishing the full story much later. There's really little I can do now.

I would sincerely appreciate if you could notify me by email once you have published in hardcopy.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.