Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735641 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Xtranoble: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2013
when i grow up, i will write like mazi. You are the boss sir. I real like your writing pattern and Am learning fast.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Now you see the kind trouble you put me into??

Continue the story jare, least you get whipped by me (again)...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2013
mazi continue ur gist jare.....if u lyk use my name buh jxt continue.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2013
lalaosky: damn, mazi, you're fuccking good...i love your coded means of communication with your roomie...nice one...glad i aint missing any of your stories..i dey here dey LOOK you like LUCOZADE.lol

Valto: too much suspence!!!
your truly a great writer... more grease oil to ur amu elbow grin grin grin keep it up!! smiley smiley

Xtranoble: when i grow up, i will write like mazi. You are the boss sir. I real like your writing pattern and Am learning fast.

Thanks guys! You guys are the inspiration I need. With your positive reviews, I keep getting inspired to write moooorrreeee!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks guys! You guys are the inspiration I need. With your positive reviews, I keep getting inspired to write moooorrreeee!!!

Then continue naa... Don't put us on Suspense!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013
gabialonso: mazi continue ur gist jare.....if u lyk use my name buh jxt continue.....

The ugliest corper doesn't have a name yet. Thanks for offering. You're so kind
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Continue the story jare, least you get whipped by me (again)...

Bimfo:

Then continue naa... Don't put us on Suspense!!!

Take it easy on me nau!! You guys know I don't do well under pressure!
Ok, I'll upload soon. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2013
johnstin: As a writer, I know a talent when I see one. Mazi, I'm confident you have a stellar future in writing. You may want to consider fiction writing in the future. I will like to have your contact details for future literary collaborations. I'm a crime thriller writer inspired by James Patterson's writing style. We could be co-authors just like Jp does with other writers to churn out crime/romance thriller masterpieces.

I'm game! Just tell me where and when; my contact is already on my signature.

#...make I go do some editing b4 laykhorn starts bullying me for updates...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2013
gluv01:

Je parle français, espagnol et j'apprends Welsh .... Même si je suis encore perdre les mots parce que je ne suis pas communiquer avec elle à nouveau. Et vous?
Welsh? Hmmm... C'est la même chose avec moi. Pas de problème. Enchanter!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Vrendo o!

Ko bo wo? Wa sasa? cheesy cheesy

My dear, who nor like better thing, eh? tongue

@ Mazi: You've been a very, very bad boi!!

*** Cracks and readies leather whip...*** cool

Hmmm... Na only vrendo me hear o. D rest na tongue.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2013
In one paragraph you are talking about your girlfriend whose uncle is working at Adax (Addax), and in another paragraph you talk about HOD's daughter, and the entire paragraphs you indicated you are an educale, Intelligent students seldom flirt around in school with 2 girls or more, I am yet to see someone who did that and garnered good grades. it is possible that you are lying that the HOD frustrated you instead admitting that your flirtatious lifestyle distracted you from lectures ?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2013
Is rita and grace the same person?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alfablondy: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nice write up. @ mazi cosmopolice is watching you o! Edit your last post, I think you errorneously used Grace instead of Rita. Rita stays in grace lodge.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Austinodark(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Subscribing,continue the story o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Coolval22com: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Cmon n continue jor, taking lectures from ur write up.... Cool story, nice presentation, yhu are reali adding glamour to this section......
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Cosmopolice: Is rita and grace the same person?

Sorry boss, a mix up somewhere. I've corrected it.

I said it that I don't do well under pressure
Mazi_Omenuko:

Take it easy on me nau!! You guys know I don't do well under pressure!
Ok, I'll upload soon. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Coolval22.com:
Cmon n continue jor, taking lectures from ur write up.... Cool story, nice presentation, yhu are reali adding glamour to this section......

Chairman! Thanks man, I'm glad you're enjoying the tale. You know you're the boss of sex-capades.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by johnwizey: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good job oga Mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Romance with casey 4: click here to read (link will be available soon)

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Billyonaire: In one paragraph you are talking about your girlfriend whose uncle is working at Adax (Addax), and in another paragraph you talk about HOD's daughter, and the entire paragraphs you indicated you are an educale, Intelligent students seldom flirt around in school with 2 girls or more, I am yet to see someone who did that and garnered good grades. it is possible that you are lying that the HOD frustrated you instead admitting that your flirtatious lifestyle distracted you from lectures ?

Oga billyonaire,
The last line on my very first post (page 1) of this work should hint you that the rest so far is flashback...

And for my flirtatious attitude, its obvious you didn't read my first work: Diary of a sex addict. Its link is still on my signature.

Welcome aboard billy, you will understand me and my style later.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Tomeseen(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Jesus please don't come yet. I've got to finish this story and go for confession before am ready for rapture. Now Mazi, i abandoned sexuality room because i always had to go for confessions after, not until i'd finished reading coolval's xcapade though. That dude is plenty bad whew!!! Now this story am definitely ffg but will you please update quick and finish this story so i can clean up my act. I've got my eyes on heaven. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Maxi look here
Me and Patience no be friends so complete this one today.
I notice you used condom on Cassey but raw on Rita. Any reason for that?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
For the interest of some of my dear followers;

This work is divided into three (3) parts;

Part 1 is a recount of my last days at school, events leading to my extra year and etc. Its just a tip of the iceberg.

Part 2 entails ordeals at the NYSC camp; this is where the actual theme of this work stems from. This part will continue on this same thread, but with just a few hours break after the part one ends (not more than 48 hours break after the part 1 ends.

Part 3 entails ordeals at my primary assignment (PPA). This third part will, most likely, be long. So I will decide if to continue it on this thread or a new thread.

Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
ITbomb: Maxi look here
Me and Patience no be friends so complete this one today.
I notice you used condom on Cassey but raw on Rita. Any reason for that?

Don't tell me you've finished what I just uploaded few seconds ago!!! Na waoh! Una dey fear me.

Btw, the answer to your last question is contained in my next episode. Don't make me upload it right away. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tomeseen: Jesus please don't come yet. I've got to finish this story and go for confession before am ready for rapture. Now this story am definitely ffg but will you please update quick and finish this story so i can clean up my act. I've got my eyes on heaven. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha...this, right here ^ ^ was why my friends and I tagged catholic girls as the easiest to score.
Just give them few days after confession, and they'll be all yours. Don't forget to mark your calendar with the next confession due date. Give them space to go for their confession, come nack again in few days and viola!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Don't tell me you've finished what I just uploaded few seconds ago!!! Na waoh! Una dey fear me.
You know say sometimes when I dey read your story with vaseline , I no dey too fast like that.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Hahahaha...this, right here ^ ^ was why my friends and I tagged catholic girls as the easiest to score.
Just give them few days after confession, and they'll be all yours. Don't forget to mark your calendar with the next confession due date. Give them space to go for their confession, come nack again in few days and viola!!!
Noted

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
ITbomb:
You know say sometimes when I dey read your story with vaseline , I no dey too fast like that.
Ah!!!! Dis one dey vex oh!!!!
Mazi update na
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by LarrySun(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
When eating her up and water was coming down from the shower, didn't you get water in your ear? It can be quite annoying, having water lodged in your ear.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Larry-Sun:
When eating her up and water was coming down from the shower, didn't you get water in your ear? It can be quite annoying, having water lodged in your ear.

See JAMB question
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by LarrySun(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

See JAMB question
Don't you know JAMB? Answer the question na.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Candyrain: Gluv01: [color=#006600][/color]Je parle français, espagnol et j'apprends Welsh .... Même si je suis encore perdre les mots parce que je ne suis pas communiquer avec elle à nouveau. Et vous?

Voilà qui est intéressant, où avez-vous appris le français?

l'école secondaire ... que j'étais le meilleur de ma classe. Et je vivais chez les gars la France

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.