Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735175 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by coolestboy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
found my Gideon's free-not-to-be-sold bible lying carelessly on my bed. I pickedit and read psalm 23:[b][/b]
u remember d bible wen u felt d sky was falling.....lolz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by eagleeye2: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
mazi, so you sabi read bible. Carry go Oluwa get your back.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

How can I resist my fans grin
The ugly one was on suspension, but I will check on him and see if he has an edited work.

Sure you know u can't. Just upload another one please...I'm so in suspense, so curious to know the unraveled mysteries...Just do something please
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
choi!,ujchief and mazi cum and update.i cant imagine wot ll happen nxt.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dem go born mumu......dem go born mumu; if soja marry copa, dem go born mumu
#teamasanya#

Mazi, carry on, I dey ur side kiss kiss
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
ow did c.um turn to precipitate now angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nna, make una pity Mazi now.

The poor guy's got his work cut out on another thread, and he can't afford to slack on it.

Nonetheless, nice work Mazi. I nor go lie say I'm not curious. I most certainly am to know what happened next. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:
The poor guy's got his work cut out on another thread, and he can't afford to slack on it.....
talkin as if u're not the one that gave mazi the huge and herculean task with ur "big contribution" lmao
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=HotNaijaBabe] grin... The word precipitate ain't sexy at all..

I tire o.i meant c.um in an innocent way. tongue.seun is too strict..i dnt see the essence at the end of the day.even an 11 yr old can decode joystick,heavenlyfeeling etc
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
maishot:

Hummmm, u be real old solder.=D
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
gabialonso: talkin as if u're not the one that gave mazi the huge and herculean task with ur "big contribution" lmao

Kai! I'm innocent o!

Besides, rumour's got it that Mazi's shoulders are broad enough to take on anything naw... cheesy

@Mazi - I'll give you a couple of pointers / alternatives on the other thread if you don't mind.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FKO1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
mehn the tension z killin me,mazi where u dey na ?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
oya now drop ssumtin naaa...dis waitin is drivin me nutz angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ujchief(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Saturday night was one of the best nights I had on camp.

My photographer friend had informed me of the night club at kabba where we could club. That was more like it. I was already seeing camp as a boring place, I made up my mind that if it continued that way, I was going to present my medical papers and travel back home; at least, there was no dull moment where I'm coming from.

The information lighted me up, I was looking forward to it in a big way.

That night, we started the groove on camp. My favourite joint was the venue and we set things rolling. I invited my long legged girl stella to join us. I informed her we won't be becoming back that night, so she packed some light clothes with her.

We got high on remmy martins and ate some beef steak. I was with my military friend and the photographer as the drink flowed. I already informed my military friend of my intentions and he gave me the green light. He promised to drop us at kabba with his small golf.

Stella changed inside the golf as we set out of camp to kabba. My military friend drove us past the gate with his uniform. I was running low on cash, so he took me to a nearby atm and I made some withdrawals and bought a jean trouser from a road side boutique.

We went to the photographer's room and I changed into a jean trouser. His neighbour friend saw us and wanted to go with us, but the military man refused. I didn't bother finding out his reasons, those military men could act strange sometimes. I gave him some money and ask him to board a taxi and meet us there.
Later on, the photographer talked to his neighbour. And we left; the guy never came.

We hit the club in grand style, my military friend refused to enter the club with his uniform. I suspected it had something to do with his job ethics so we went in alone as he drove back to assaya.

The club was not too classic like I was used to, but it was alright:

As long as it sells spirit, its ookaaay.

It was filled with both locals and some classy people. The girls there dressed really hot; bump shorts, sleeveless, show back and all sorts of sexy hot dresses. Some danced alone, some with their fellow girls.

I sat with the photographer and stella in a table that had two girls seated already. I walked up to the bartender and ordered my favourite spirits and irish cream for stella. We drank and smoked as the loud sounds from the stereo pumped into the hall. It was adorned with the normal stage lights and fancy glittering lights. I ordered for more irish cream, and an extra bottle for the two girls seated with us. They looked at each other and thanked me.

I started dancing with stella. She was a lot taller than I was, the difference was too obvious as people stared at us with un-believe. I loved the reaction on their faces.
After few hours at the club with the photographer having lots to drink, we planned to go home.

I suggested to the photographer that he picks up a girl from the club. He was hesitant, maybe he didn't have the money. He agreed that it would be a great idea, that he already informed his neighbour he will use his room this night. So I looked round the club, there were lots of girls dancing, some seated alone, some with their friends. The two girls at the table we were seated were not still there. One was dancing with a new guy, while the other was still trying to finish the Baileys cream we left for her. I walked to her and told her I wanted to see her and talk with her outside.

She came along and we strolled outside. I told her my photographer friend would like to spend the night with her at his place.

"Where does he stay?", she asked.

"I don't really know the name, I am new here, but its not far".

"Are you a corper?", she asked.

"Yes", I answered and she smiled.

"I will take care of you real good, don't worry", I added. She looked at me hesitantly.
" I will like to go back to school tomorrow, so I will need money for provisions", she said.

"Alright". I said.

"I will give you 5k for your provision, just make sure you make my friend happy". I informed her.

She looked satisfied.

"Let me inform my friend", she said as she walked into the hall. Moments later, she came out and we boarded a taxi to the photographer's place.

We all got to the photoguy's room, showered and watched tv. Stella was wearing a short nightie and revelled all her curves as she lay on the bed. I could catch a glimpse of her pubic hair from the nightie.
The photographer took his girl to his neighbour's room and we were left alone.

I started kissing stella hungrily. I kissed her lips, chest, bre*a*st, sucked her nip*ple*s as she moaned and positioned herself well for me. She was naked, just the nightie that covered her top laps. I kissed and sucked her n*ip*les, then gradually stroked her pubic hairs. I rubbed the tip of her p*u*ss*y, maintaining contact with her cl*it*or*is. She moved her hips in pleasure.
She reached and started stroking my d*kk. She opened my short and I pulled them off. She kept stroking my di*kk as I fingered her with both fingers. I worked my fingers inside her in an unregular pattern, maintaining contact with the walls of her p*us*sy. Her wetness filled my hand as the walls of her p*us*sy cringed on my fingers. She drew down my boxers and brough out my hard d*kk. I watched as she stroked them in excitement. Then she knelt on the bed and directed my d*kk into her warm mouth.

She sucked on it, wrapping her tongue around the tip of my d*ik*k on the process. She teased on my balls with her fingers and it sent waves of passion over me. She moved her head up and down as the full length of my di*kk goes right into her mouth and out. I was jerking forward and backward in the rhythm of her head. She brought it out, licked it with her tongue over and over again and I jerked steadily. She used the tip of her tongue to path the tip of my d*kk, as her tongue caressed through the tiny opening of my dic*k*kk, the muscles of my d*kk jerked continues like it wanted to pour its fluid. Nothing came out as she inserted it into her mouth again and sucked.

She started sucking on my d*k*kk fastly as she increased the mouth-action. I moved my hips deeper at each blow. The build up continued until I let out a loud moan and held her tight. She knew I was about to c.o.me as she removed the di*kk from her mouth and stroked it with her hands steadily. The flow poured all over the bed sheet and her thighs. I used the pillow case to clean them up.

I lay on the bed as she stroke my chest and teased my n*ip*le. Moments later, I felt the pressure build up as my d*kk started to harden again for action. I moved and got my wallet, wore the condom and position myself as I leaned inbetween her widely spread long legs. Her p*u*ss*y was still wet as I inserted my hard d*kk into it. She adjusted herself to let me in fully. I moved my hips deep into her with each thrust. She was wriggling on the bed, moving head from side to side as she moaned out loudly. She wrapped those long legs around my waist. With each withdrawal, the legs will hit my hips and she pulls my hips inwards into her again. The legs were encouraging me to f*uc*k her harder as I increased my pace. I moved one of the legs upwards and pinned it on the wall as I bang*ed her pu*ss*y at an new open angle. She twisted her waist forth and back to receive my thrust and increased her moaning. My di*kk was being steadily wet as her com.e was pushed out wards by the muscles of her p*u*ss*y.

With one long thrust, which was met by several twist by the muscle of her p*u*ss*y as she climaxed, I ca.me.

We lay side by side and slept off.

An hour later, I woke up and went outside to smoke my cigarette. I was hearing a loud snoring from the next room. The snoring was soo loud that it could wake an entire village.

It was the photographer.

I walked to the door and with a little push, it was open and I let myself in. The photographer was sprawled on the bed, his hands and legs covered all the space in the bed as the girl she came ib with lay on the rug, pressing her phone. She saw me and sat up. She was still wearing her clothes.
She walked towards me to the door and we left the room and sat at the front of the door.

"I hate that noise", she announced. I could feel her pain. No sane person can sleep under that sort of noise. We talked as I caressed her laps. She wore a mini skirt that revealed her pink pant. I started caressing her bre*a*st right outside there. I pulled them out and started sucking them as she held my head, pressing them against her chest. She told me to come inside the room. I obliged, and joined her after going into my own room to get the remaining condom I had.

I joined her in her room and continued from where I stopped outside. I pulled her miniskirt upwards, then lowered her pant as she eased them off her feet. I wore my condom, patted her p*u*ss*y as she spread her leg wide for me to enter. I moved my di*kk into her, gradually until I could enter fully. She was surprisingly tight, so tight that her p*u*ss*y muscles were constantly teasing my d*kk. I had a special feeling f*u*c*king her that with each thrust, it cringed tighter and tighter. She moaned softly at first, then increased it as I continued fu*c*king her tight p*u*s*sy. The photographer increased his snoring and it enveloped the loud moans coming from the girl.

I turned her to kneel and back me. She bent down and held the foam as I f*u**ke*d her p*u*s*sy from behind. She was shaking the foem vigorously that I felt the photographer will awake. He never did.

Her surprisingly tight p*u*ss*y was working wonders on my di*k*k as I ban*g*ed it. Drips of wetness was dropping from her p*u*s*sy as I thumped from behind. I patted her hip with both hands and f*u*c*kke*d hardly until we both c.ame.

We lay on the floor for some minutes. This was the sweetest p*u*ss*y I've f*u*c*ke*d for a long time now. Her p*u*s*s*y was so tight, yet so wet.

"You are very delicious", I told her.

"You too", she said.

"Let me have your number", I said and she gave me her number.

"Hope you will be available when next I call you", I asked.

"It depends where I am and if you can give me transportation and provision money".

"That is not a problem", I said smiling at me. She bent over and kissed me lips.

"You are very strong", she commented.

"And you are very sweet". I said.

I went into the other room, counted some money and brought to her.

"This is for your provision", I said as I gave her 5k "and this is for your transportation", I said and gave her another 2k.
She was very thankful and looked somehow surprised. I left her and retired to my room, where stella was sleeping peacefully.

I returned to the camp on sunday with stella and headed to hostel A. The photographer didn't go with us. He claimed he really over-fu*c*kk*ed the girl last night and needed sleep. I smiled to myself and told him no problem.

The weird guy was not around when I entered. He must have gone to church because his faded and worn out jean was not hanging on the wall where he normally hanged it.

I rested my head a little and slept off.

It was midday when I woke up. The weird guy want back. I wanted to hang out with him this sunday, at least give his broke a*r*se a threat. He always looked confused when I spend the money on mami. I went to the game house and played some games.

Later that sunday, he returned and we exchanged numbers. He said he had a girl waiting for him close to the hostel and I was curious to see who she was.
I had already lost interest on the wager. It was cutting deep into my modus operandi. But the last stunt he pulled on me still pained me. I was still looking for a way to get back at him.

We got there and he introduced me to the girl he called wangu. She was quite pretty. He ordered can beer and they talked as they drank. I was didn't want to stay there, neither did I want to go to the mami alone. So I stayed back.

A military man walked in and moved to our table like her was a hunter and just saw a bush rat. His gaze was concentrated on the girl. It was obvious there was something going on between them. They created a scene at the joint as they screamed at each other in a language I didn't understand.

It was a tense moment. Some two military men came in to buy something and the noise got their attention. One of them was a top short in the military. My friend had told me about him before. On sighting his senior colleagues, he left.

The other two military men where keen on finding out what happened. They proceeded to the counter and I overheard them ask the shop man what happened. I informed the weird guy and his friend that it was best we leave the shop. The two military men may approach us to find out what happened, and we might be entangled in an in-war between the camp military men.

We left the place and he went towards the hostel with the girl.

I called my military friend to meet me in mami. I had something urgent I wanted to discourse with him. It had to do with the weird one.

He came and we made some critical analyses. The weird guy joined us later and we had to pause. He later left, feeling tipsy or sleepy and we continued our plan.

It was a perfect plan. . .and it was going to work out perfectly. . .

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nice piece fromd ugly one
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gomeek(f): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I got to my room and discovered that the question paper and its answers were gone!!!grin

#...pls stop quoting the entire work, just drop your comment, I'll always reply...#
pls tel him
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gomeek(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Nice write up
u learnt fast
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gomeek(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Happy Valentine to all my fans!

You guys are the best!
thank you,
delta girls no dey carry last
would u mind making me ur editor? Just askin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm. The twists continues as the Man city manager has decided to up his game by employing the services of a UEFA disciplinary committee member as a backroom staff.

What will the Barca manager do...

Stay!!!grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by visita: 12:50am On Feb 21, 2013
mazi abeg dont keep us waiting...abi na ujchief i go beg
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2013
gluv01:

hahahahahaha.... grin

lol...@the word 'confessions'

See as the room full o MAzi, everybody is waiting...

Hahahahaha...see yellow mosquito don buy new mattress put for room o.

Even mabebe too... grin

HNB your own bad pass, you don carry make up and designer perfumes cover the whole place...#don't even know which perfume i'm sniffing again# shocked

Chei, i can't fit laff o grin see aunty Avicky they enter toilet with her ipad all because of NL cheesy

Lalaosky others carry better foam, u carry mat. We are in the city(sex in the city). Don't spoil the beautiful atmosphere #drags the mat up furiously# angry

#asks HNB in a low tone, 'who are the new faces here, Laurina David, Swtdarling I can see her tag and others?'
* sighting Lalaosky's mat and snuggle close to him*
Gluv, sil te plait face ya front .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2013
avicky:
* sighting Lalaosky's mat and snuggle close to him*
Gluv, sil te plait face ya front .

grin Ah ah...don't fall my hand na...shuuuooo
Get on the bed...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmandus(m): 2:54am On Feb 21, 2013
Creative thread,although I though some of this could have been in the romance section.
Cheers!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 4:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Mazi u wan use suspence kill us about.. Notin Dos u oooo.... More grease to it elbow..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2013
@Mazi and the Chief
You guys sure know how to keep one in suspense.
Do you think if you tell us what happened that sunday that we will leave the thread?
DEF. NOOOOOO!!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by piero2u(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2013
this thread is turning into a thriller mini series. damn !! too much suspence. Mazi u r good to go
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ifyeky(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
Mazi d badt guy where r u na

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.