Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736876 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by visita: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Actually mazi I hail from kogi state and at this stage i've had to place calls to my female relatives in okene to be wary of corpers winkActually mazi I hail from kogi state and at this stage i've had to place calls to my female relatives in okene to be wary of corpers, you know, just incase you are posted there for your ppa...#just kidding though#.....keep up the goodwork and abeg.....update fast fast
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ocee31(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
oluwabishop:
Its Temp site oh, constant lite + all d glitzy attractions,but trust me say exams period, i migrate to perm-site. I see u still mentioning Engr Onyechi ke ? I almost 4got dat u were from d generation of Mechanical Production engr. dey've split to Mechanical engr and Industrial Production Engr, and Engr P.C Onyechi was den head of Industrial Production engr. Was it Onyechi dat ws ur HOD den ? Abeg wich set did u pass out with sef ?
. Ifite things LAW FACULTY favors lodge
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
maishot: My dear Mazi, night don so and we no see upload oh!
Sis Efe and I don decide say if u no upload, say within the hour, we go do u strong thing.

Ur suspense is beginning to take its toll on us brov.

#wispers to Efe,"ehm sis,hope u gree with me?#

Choi!! How ma name take enter your matter now?? shocked shocked

Bikonu, define strong thing

Anyway sha, my hand nor dey there. Infact, nor touch my Mazi o! I need him hale and hearty for the piece we'll be working on...re: United In Sin... cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sis Efe and I don decide say if u no upload, say within the hour, we go do u strong thing.

Ur suspense is beginning to take its toll on us brov.

#wispers to Efe,"ehm sis,hope u gree with me?#
@maishot i'm powerfully bhind u & sis Efe,do him strong strong tin if he refuse. Lolz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You want make she decamp me sheygringrin
she no fit. Na u go decamp her kitten. Waiting for nxt update jare
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

...re: United In Sin... cheesy

That does it Efe!!!
I will now be rolling with d likes of Red_mosquito, Yellow_mosquito and the likes.
Cos this "united in sin" thing..,

It gives me the crips!cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2013

No do abeg; I don show already. . .
Where I bin stop before sef?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lols
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

No do abeg; I don show already. . .
Where I bin stop before sef?

Where we were about to do u STRONG THING!

Guy, begin to down-load oh!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
I couldn't get back to the hostel because the biggle for evening parade was blown and military men blocked the entrances to it.

I had to go to the evening parade straight.

I shared the passport into two places and gave wangu a part of it as she helped me share them to the platoon members. They signed across their kgn as they collected their I.d cards.
We left the ground for the final round of cleanup.

As usual, wangu stayed close to me. We talked as we cleaned up the environment.

"You know you are really a true leader!" It was chifawu the RCCF girl.
I smiled at her as she stayed on my left side while wangu remained on the right side!

Blessed art thou amongst women!

I smiled again.

"You've been doing all the work with us, not staying back to supervise like others will do," she concluded.

"Well, I try me best. The best way to motivate your followers is to lead by example." I said to her.

"I'm really impressed," she added.

"You can always write a recommendation letter for me anytime I start looking for job," I replied her and she started smiling.

"You are the guarding angel, you should be the one writing recommendations for me," she said.

"I'm also impressed that you are doing this punishment with us, you know how obs crew use to behave," I told her.

Those at obs are allowed to go to studio whenever they were at shift. But most of them use it to dodge the morning parades and lectures. They just stay there and gossip, even when they were not on shift.

"I want to invite you to a talk show tomorrow at the obs. You will be a guest in our special talk show program." She informed me.
I asked how and what I should be expecting.

"Its just a talk show, almost the same questions you were asked at fellowship on sunday. You will be on the studio together with a representative of NYSC. We are trying to get a corpers perspective of camp life and compare it with the official's perspective of what camp should be like. Just like the ideal condition versus the real condition."

Hmm. . . It sounded interesting.

"Count me in." I informed her.

"Thanks, I will call you later to give you the time and other details."

After the cleanup, I left for the hostel while wangu proceeded to share out the remaining I.d cards.

The ugly one was gisting with his friends at the hostel when I entered.

"Has the fainter's platoon finished their punishment?" He asked as I entered.

Finally, he was speaking to me. That's a good sign. Maybe, he will discourse the last night event and we will be good.

"Yes," I replied. "Maybe they will be satisfied and pay us our transport allowance."

"I am yet to collect mine" he announced and we started the normal gist. Some guys went to the kitchen with their food flask for night food. I was surprised the ugly one was still at the hostel that evening. He normally hangs out at the mami at times like this.

I took a bath and relaxed on my bed. Wangu called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I need money!" She announced to me.

I looked at my phone to ascertain that it was indeed wangu that I was speaking with.
It was her name and number, and obviously her voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I need money for volleyball and for other things."

"Where are you?". I asked and she told me. I went out to meet her.
She explained that each platoon buys a volleyball in order to register for volleyball activity, then they will submit this volleyball to the camp sports department after the competition is over. Only the two finalist are allowed to retain their balls.

Cash was needed for other things such as hiring of costumes for cultural dance, drama, fashion parade and other things.
I asked her to make a comprehensive list of everything they needed and attach a price to it. We will know how to task ourselves to raise the fund.

We sat together and talked for some time. She felt so comfortable around me. I still considered her a risk and planned on avoiding her. But it was going to be difficult doing that since we both need to work effectively for the optimum performance of our platoon.

"Sgt called me today." She informed me. I knew it wasn't going to be the end when she told me she had ended the affair.

"What did you guys discuss?" I asked her.

"He said he wanted to see me at their quarters. I declined and told him I was busy."

I thought about it for some moments. If the sgt really wants her back, there really is no hiding place for her inside this camp. He was her platoon commandant, and they both had an affair. It looked simply in her eyes; but I knew better.

"He called again few minutes ago and I didn't know what to answer him, so I did not pick his call."

That's how it starts. Soon she will have to skip parades because she wants to avoid him.

"How long do you intend avoiding him? Do you think he is just going to give up on you?" I asked her.

"That's exactly what I thought! I thought that when I told him I wasn't interested, that he will let me be".

We talked for some time. She expressed her fears to me. At least she was starting to see the errors of her illicit affairs. I wished she will likewise see the risk she will put any corper that comes close to her. I wanted to tell her that, but she already has a lot of things to worry about, so I skiped it.

"I'm really confused now." She said. I saw the regret in her voice so I consoled her.
"Its going to be ok, " I assured her. "Time heals all wounds".

After speaking with her, she was more elated and returned to her jovial self.

She told me she wanted to go and take her bath and find something to eat.

"Will you wait for me?" She asked me and I declined.
"I can't just stay here and wait on you." I told her.

"I won't be long, I promise."

Why does she want me to wait for her?

"Its already late." I told her.

"I know, but I just want to stay with you for some time. I'm just feeling scared now."

Her pleading voice did the trick.

"Don't take long." I told her and she sprang up immediately. She rushed to the hostel and I headed to the game centre to play table tennis.

I did not complete one set when she called me.

"I'm through, where are you?".

I told her and she walked down to meet me. She waited as I completed my set and we walked out together. I asked her to come with me to mami but she declined. She said she wasn't in the mood to hang out around noisy places. The only place I knew wouldn't be noisy was behind the parade ground; where jane and I had an escapade. I took her to the place. It was perfectly secluded from the lights and buzzling activities of the camp.

We sat at that same log of wood and talked. She was really scared of what will become of her and I tried to re-assure her.

"If it gets worse, you report him to the camp director or a senior collegue at the military," I had told her.

"That's exactly what I intend doing." She said.
I informed her that she must not rush as this should be a last resort.

It was already 10pm, time for lights out. The military men normally blows the biggle for nights out, followed by pursuing corpers into their hostels. But after the first week of camp, what they do was to blow the biggle, pursue people and then either retire to their quarters to sleep or hang out more at the mami with few corpers who were their friends.
That night, they blew the biggle and chased people inside. Few minutes later, everywhere was quite and only few white-and-white shirts moved around. Those returning from the mami to their hostel.

"I feel so safe with you here." She said and I crossed my hands over her shoulders.

"You don't need to be scared. There's always a solution to every problem."

Those where the words of my Fluid Mechanism lecturer. His course was so abstract and filled with equations. Sometimes, we are forced to cram all 103 equations contained in his course. When we complain of the complexity of his course, he always informs us that to be an Engineer was not a day's job. He always tells us that there's always a solution to any problem encountered both in his course and in real life.

"If you apply the right solution, you get the right answer".

Those were his favourite quotes.

She lay on my laps as a massage her back. She took in deep breaths and exhaled heavily on my laps. I kept massaging her back, extending my hands towards her ribs and stomach.

She adjusted herself to give me access to her bre'a'st and I utilised the opportunity. I slip my hand into her shirt and caressed her stomach, then extended to her bre'e'ast.
She sat up and looked at me. I felt she was going to inform me that she wanted to go, but she said nothing.

My mouth found hers and we started kissing. She kissed passionately like her life depended on it. I sliped my hands into her cloth and pulled up her bra so it could release the br'ea'st. I pulled the shirt up and started sucking the b'r'ea'st. She pressed my head hard against her br3a'st as I sucked her already hard n-i'pl'es. It was quite and the cold air was blowing on us. She reached and tugged at my d'I'kk which was already rigid. I unhooked her shorts and she dragged it down like there was fire on it. I pulled down mine still teasing her n'I'pl-es. I brought out my condom and wore it after adjucting my boxers. She wore a red pant. I was suprised at the choise of colour of pant. I pulled it down without thinking twice.

I made her kneel on all fours like she was a baby trying to crawl. She raised one of her legs a bit, providing a nice access to her wet c'u'nt. I directed my d'c'k into her and with one swift thrust, I was into her warm c-u'nt. She quaked a bit as I slam into her. She moved her hands and held the log to steady herself as I thumped in and out of her ferociously. She tried to control her moaning as I thumped her from behind. I held and steadied her a'r'se with both hands and slammed into her with so much tenacity that she clim.axed and her cu'nt worked miracles on my d'kk. . .

I must have noticed a movement by my left, but I felt it was the leaves being blown by the wind. I continued ba'ng'ing her as she let loose all caution and started moaning. . .

The ray of light that hit me eyes was blinding. . .

I felt it was actually a lightning from the thunder that hit my eyes until I heard the loud voice that followed suit. . .

"DON'T MOVE!!!"

I was blinded by the strong stream of light from the torchlite.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE!!!"

The voice was very familiar! It most certainly was the voice of a military man; one that I have heard before. . .

The beam of light on my face could not allow me see any other thing, but I could make out the figure of a fully clothed military man as he approached us.

My fears became more real when he came closer and spoke again. . .

"DON'T MOVE. . ."

I recorgnized the voice immediately. . .

It was undoubtedly the voice of a military man. . .

A military man I knew very well. . .

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
I know what you're thinking.
Just endure it and sleep this night!

You will get used to my writing style. . .

Those that read the Diary saw worst.

Thanks.

Don't forget you are the reason I write!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
BANJO!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jjagz: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Guys abeg o hw dem dey start new thread?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by OjaP: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I know what you're thinking.

Thanks.

I won't be surprised if it turns out to be the "ugly-one" military friend......lol. Then, he will be the one to gist his friend that you are a sharp guy...lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by clockwise(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
MAZI, i luv dis ur writing. i started reading since yesterday and am through with it. pls try and update cos am salivating for more.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
clockwise: MAZI, i luv dis ur writing. i started reading since yesterday and am through with it. pls try and update cos am salivating for more.

Welcome brother,
You just started reading yesterday? Some have been reading since last week! After reading my work for 24 hrs, try and rest ok?
Once again, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
OjaP:

I won't be surprised if it turns out to be the "ugly-one" military friend......lol.

brokoto: BANJO!!!

Any other guess? Who is rooting for the platoon commandant himself?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2013

Thanks.

Arrrgggghhh!!!

This is criminal, I tell you, it is! grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kross01(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Any other guess? Who is rooting for the platoon commandant himself?
i can see u don't like urself one bit. hope d weird one doesnt end up loosing his most prized possesion; his joystick.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2013

Thanks.

Welldone and good night.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kkkp: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mehn!!!! C as talent and money dey waste? Wot r u waiting for?? Wot a gift!! Use it well.......UUUU AAAAARRREEEEEE D BBOOOOOOMMMMBBB!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunblack(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Which wan be seunblack again? I don see seunfly, seunbuzz, seunsagarri. Now its seunblack!!!
na only seunblack b d original seun for nairaland na,no tell me say u neva knw,ask all d ladies we av here dem go tell u
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: alleviate2002us(m), omidhe(f), Ucheosefoh(m), Ibanga p(m), Yungbitz(m), Tinkybabe(f), mfm04622, WHOSEMAN, tundefishy, tundetoday, Niiade(m) , Candyrain(m), gory24, ITbomb (m), oshioke2012(m), clockwise (m), BJ4REEL(m), manny4u(m), lacasa, Kennedyiheme and 8 guest (s) See as my fellow sinners de awake by this time de read this blue story chei Mazi don corrupt us finish *rushing off thread to church 4 confession with my elect hard d*ck leading the way*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by conyema12(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Mazi you think you can play dirty with the ugly one.... He has thought you how to play ugly... Lol he incidentally turned to banjo.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by promzy555(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2013
I cant believe dat I actually miss mi foto ball training 2day, d funniest part, is dat, I am still d 1 praying dat d story shuld nt end. Mazi u beta bring Jane or any of does gals shuld cum so dat I can connect Dem to mi coach,or else dat man will........nice 1 mazi and cheif
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunadeolu(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2013
you silly one, you keep them awake with your sexcapades and now you slept too looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong #BRING OUT KOBOKO AND WAKE UP THE MAZIIIIIIIII#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ladeski: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: Please let the derailers free our darling Mazi jor.

@Mazi, abeg ignore the bad belle lot and do your thing. Write your story the way you deem fit and don't let anyone box you into a corner.

We lurrrve you jare & stand solidly behind you.

Now onwards ya go! Captain Mazi!! Lead us through and o'er the high seas of sin wink
efemana !
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ocee31(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Ichie ke kwanu I'm up by this time (2:05:16 AM) because of u ooo abeg no dull me na
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2013
I love this!!! cheesy t is either sgnt Banjo or The ugly one's military friend...or possibly the ugly one himself...

Mehn....MAzi ur own don do u if he takes a photo of u guys unclad like dat...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2013
1:30am MAzi...

#feels guilty coz she can't pray by ths time but can read this thread all nite#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunadeolu(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2013
your sins are forgiven so baby go to bed and sin no more
gluv01: 1:30am MAzi...

#feels guilty coz she can't pray by ths time but can read this thread all nite#

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.