Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735493 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
hariorh: Shakespeare never considered himself a writer either when he wrote his works neither did he go for training anywhere. He just did his thing and because of that he is a legend while his works continue to immortalize him.

Mazi, pay no attention to detractors and beefers.

Just Do Your Thing! wink

Mazi et al..,
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by chrispedro(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
smileyMore posts pls
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jagabanban: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Mazi,

My candid opinion is that you consider all feedbacks received via this medium. The feedbacks would come in only 2 forms, either positive or negative. Do not disregard any! The positive feedbacks are meant to encourage you while the negative are areas where you require improvement. "Rome was not built in a day". I believe you would be the first person to admit that you are not there yet. If that is the case, take negative feedbacks in the true intention that they are given - to make you a better writer.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
just because you are carried away by the stories doesn't mean you should not help him to improve by honest criticism.
Mazi don't surround urself with praise singers like a Nigerian politician
U need people like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb: just because you are carried away by the stories doesn't mean you should not help him to improve by honest criticism.
Mazi don't surround urself with praise singers like a Nigerian politician
U need people like me
Mazi Oya give am that N1m you bin de save for your best fan.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by cl9700: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
I stumbled on this thread by 2am and I didn't really focus on any other thing until I got to the last page -as it currently stands.

You're an inspiration Mazi Omenuko cheesy You've made me regret why I haven't been writing. Maybe i'll work on my schedule, an hour a day sounds cool.

More power to your elbow bro.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
I wish am able to pull the quantity of crowd you draw to your thread.
Viewing this topic: Azanor(m),
ehmus shogun(m), Engrhabeeb,
semid4lyfe(m), huni_naija(f),
Tugbus(m), masperano(m),
kayol4life, Chicolee(f), fuzek,
jt2010, Mimicole(f), ITbomb(m),
swaggerkid, oka4bartho(m),
gluv01(f), Lucky gurl(f), Emperoh
(m), frank3.16, ganasy and 19
guest(s)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mutaino7: I wish am able to pull the quantity of crowd you draw to your thread.
Viewing this topic: Azanor(m),
ehmus shogun(m), Engrhabeeb,
semid4lyfe(m), huni_naija(f),
Tugbus(m), masperano(m),
kayol4life, Chicolee(f), fuzek,
jt2010, Mimicole(f), ITbomb(m),
swaggerkid, oka4bartho(m),
gluv01(f), Lucky gurl(f), Emperoh
(m), frank3.16, ganasy and 19
guest(s)

That's the spirit!!!
Page 61 and still counting
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swaggerkid(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
lol veri funny update.bring it on
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by salaudol(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
dsaintJ4Real: Wow,wat can i say that hasn't been said?? Mmmm,yes,! I read d entire story from begining to now...last nite,no blinking...I fink am lucky today is Sunday,since no update,I can rest...
Am new...any welcome party,rules,induction etc.?...lol
....yawns....sleepy....
Later,FF(fellow followers)

Plenty welcome to you bro. Am ur welcome commitee
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
hariorh: Shakespeare never considered himself a writer either when he wrote his works neither did he go for training anywhere. He just did his thing and because of that he is a legend while his works continue to immortalize him.

Just Do Your Thing! wink
I don't know ur problem.Bonjovi12 was referring to mazi not you.Calling him a distractor or beefer means dat u are not ready to learn.Let me educate u.Criticism comes after performance productivity.For him to be able to criticize mazi or point out few thing and at d same time making positive suggestions means dat Mazi hs been doing a great job since d beginning of dis prose which I av also acknowledged.A writer doesnot write out of vacuum
,he writes to arouse d feelings of his target audience which mazi hs been doing but he hs a long way to go in terms of style and language use(I mean d stylish usage of metaphor in order to convey his message) because out there he won't be writing for people like u but d general society where we av many scholars from different fields and also from d literary world.Note:I am a graduate of performing arts(theatre)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2013

Just Do Your Thing! wink
I don't know ur problem.Bonjovi12 was referring to mazi not you.Calling him a distractor or beefer means dat u are not ready to learn.Let me educate u.Criticism comes after performance productivity.For him to be able to criticize mazi or point out few thing and at d same time making positive suggestions means dat Mazi hs been doing a great job since d beginning of dis prose which I av also acknowledged.A writer doesnot write out of vacuum
,he writes to arouse d feelings of his target audience which mazi hs been doing but he hs a long way to go in terms of style and language use(I mean d stylish usage of metaphor in order to convey his message) because out there he won't be writing for people like u but d general society where we av many scholars from different fields and also from d literary world.Note:I am a graduate of performing arts(theatre)

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Assaya, Assaya, why you no go zamfara!

Couldn't they just give us a break already!

Day 16 - Thursday

The ugly one insisted I wait for him as he plans on going for the morning parade with me. He took his time in dressing up like he was actually going for a party. On our way to the parade ground he told me the story of what happened last night. How he picked the two girls and how he and his military friend tidied them in his room. He was excited as he told the story. He must have noticed I wasn't paying much attention to his story.

"What's up with the girl?" He asked me.

"Which girl?"

"The one on the picture."

He was referring to Oge. I was yet to talk with Oge after she threw that dumb excuse about being tired or busy and couldn't keep up with our deal.
"I've not seen her yet." I answered him. He tried to encourage me to move my mind away from her. He insisted that this was camp and there were other girls to tidy.

I wasn't interested in other girls. I was on a girls cleanse!

I reminded myself.

My body was aching seriously! I really need that massage from the attendant.

The morning parade proceeded as usual. Announcements were made, the best being that the first month allowance will be paid starting from the next day. Everyone clapped and rejoiced.

After the parade, I visited the skills acquisition centre. On my way to the centre, I met Sonia, our dance instructor. We walked to the centre together as she briefed me on the group's recent efforts to make it to the finals of the competition.

"I heard that the finals is being sponsored by etisalat!" She exclaimed excitedly.
"Do you realise what that means?" She said.
"More money, possible opportunity for a presentation deal, popularity, fame. . ." She went on and on about how it would mean a lot if we made it to the final and got to perform on stage being watched by the public relations officer of etisalat. I still couldn't make out what the big deal was, but she seems to be seeing the bigger picture.

We got to the centre and walked around to see the beautiful arts in display. They were products from those that enrolled into the skills acquisition program in camp. Beautiful beads used in making flower stands, bulb stand, lamp holder, jewelries and lots more.
Articrafts carved out from wood were also on display.
Different designs of local fabrics, hand-made caps, shoes, slippers and lots more. Corpers trooped in to look around and possibly buy some of these items; amongst those corpers were Oge and the same guy I saw her with at the restaurant. She was trying out some bead necklace and ear rings. They looked beautiful on her as she wore them to sample. The guy must have paid for them as I saw her hugging him gratefully. She was almost jumping up in excitement, then she saw me and stopped. I could guess she had mixed feelings as she looked my direction without saying a word. Few seconds later, she looked away, she and the guy went towards the other section.

"You know her?" Sonia asked me. She must have noticed the sharp exchange of looks between Oge and I.

"Yea," I answered. "We used to be close."

"What happened?" She asked again. I wish I knew the answer to that.

"I don't know. I discovered all of a sudden that she was hanging out quite often with the new guy."

She asked about the relationship I had with Oge and I explained it to her in details.

"Girls date for a reason or the other." She said. "It could be for love, fun, security or money. Some will even date for the attention you give them."
She was elaborate like she was giving a lecture.

"Its obvious from what you said that you weren't giving her attention, she may have realised that you took her as just a tool for sex, now someone is giving her that attention she wants."

She was not far from the truth. Attention giving was an area I was found wanting, considering the fact that we hardly hang out.

"Do you want her back?" She asked as she picked an olive-green necklace made of shiny beads.

"No!"
I said almost instantly without giving it a second thought. She looked happy with this new guy, and I was still on a girl cleanse. No need turning a new leaf over her.

"Then let's show her what she's missing!" She exclaimed and smiled at me like she was up to some mischief. I didn't get what she was driving at as Oge stared at us from the corner she was with the new guy. Then Sonia whispered into my ear;

"Two can play that game!"

The mention of that movie by Morris Chestnut and Vivica Fox made me realise what she was up to.

"I'm game!" I said with a smile on my face.

The moments that followed later was exciting. Sonia crossed her hand across my shoulders and led me through the dispay centre, closer to Oge and her buddy.

"Honey, put this on me!" She said, handing me the olive-green necklace and turning her back on me. I did just that and she turned round excitedly like a teenager that just fell in love for the first time.
She hugged me, held my head and kissed me deeply.
"Honey, I love them!" She screamed and almost got the attention of everyone on the well.

She was a natural stage performer, even I was almost convinced her performance was real.

"Hey! Please come". She called on oge's buddy, extending her phone to him.

"Snap us!" She said as the guy came forward.
She posed with me with her hands across my shoulders, then she kissed me and asked him to snap. We took different snap shots at different romantic positions until she finally collected her phone back.

"You're the best!" She said to me excitedly.

She was really over-killing it. I couldn't say anything but kept smiling like an oloye that was spending money on his newest catch.

The look on oge's face was that of someone in pains of labour. She couldn't take her eyes off us. I made sure I avoided having eye contact with her as I pretended she didn't exist.

"Honey, let's check out those bags over there!" She exclaimed as she crossed her hand over my waist and led me past oge and the hubby standing beside us.

I later noticed oge and the guy walk out of the centre. Sonia and I sat down to take some coke and snacks. She was impressed with her performance.

"How did it go?" She asked excitedly.

"You are a great performer!" I had to complement her. She had me going there, not just me, but me d'kk too. My d'kk may have failed to comprehend that it was all an act as it kept throbbing for action, especially during the kisses.

"I actually prayed it would be real." I told her and she smiled at me.

"So, why don't we make it real?" I asked, rather too serious.

She looked at me like she just realised something strange. Then held on her drink for a while before saying;

"Why should we make it real while we can act it all through?"

At first, I didn't understand her question. I waited for her to break it down, maybe using a movie or what. Like she read my mind and continued.

"We could act like House mates of Big Brother; just a performance. Thrill the viewers with the act of dating while putting our focus at the prize money."

"Will the act be real?" I asked, sounding confused.

"It will be real, but not true."

Her use of the oxymoron made me understand her perfectly. We would date for the purpose of camp, but neither of us must take it further than that. It was a nice idea, I wasn't ready for commitment in camp, but this new arrangement could suit me perfectly. More like friends with benefit.

"Mr and Mrs Smith?" I asked.

"Yea, Mr and Mrs Smith." She replied and we laughed out.

"There are rules." She said. "Its strictly an act, do not take it more than that. I've got my life after this camp and you've got yours."

"Its perfect for me." I said calmly. "As long as we don't censor some scenes."

She laughed more.

The biggle for the lectures was blown and I remembered my therapy session with the attendant.

We left the centre together, she headed for her hostel while I headed for the Delta kitchen restaurant. . .

To meet my physiotherapist. . .

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sex addict»»» girl cleanse...er...

Nah! I can't wrap my head around that. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
D only thng i cn say iz § in oliver twist voice§, ' i want more'
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by salaudol(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
dsaintJ4Real: Wow,wat can i say that hasn't been said?? Mmmm,yes,! I read d entire story from begining to now...last nite,no blinking...I fink am lucky today is Sunday,since no update,I can rest...
Am new...any welcome party,rules,induction etc.?...lol
....yawns....sleepy....
Later,FF(fellow followers)

Plenty welcome to you bro. Am ur welcome committee

Take d front row and b glued to gluv and :HNB .

Enjoy the treat.but Mazi dey envy oooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
@bonjovi, ziky2010,
Thanks for your advice and criticism. It certainly would go a long way when/if I consider writing as a career.

Right now, I consider myself an entertainer; and I write for the sole purpose of entertainment; I write for my fans, not the intellectual professionals you mentioned.

I bet you, if I stay glued on my laptop for hours just to edit an episode of my work, it will turn out perfect, more like a professional's work. I don't do that because most times, I update 3 - 4 times per day; before work, and after work.
Thanks again for your input, looking forward to more of them.

@brokoto, maishot, harior, make una no pour person acid because he criticised my workgrin
Everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I love those opinions a lot. They make me a better writer
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
salaudol:

Plenty welcome to you bro. Am ur welcome committee

Take d front row and b glued to gluv and :HNB .

Enjoy the treat.but Mazi dey envy oooo

Be glued to who We need a new usher! Salaudol has been relieved of his duty effective immediately!grin
Any volunteers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ibangap(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi, i love u! #no homo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fishoy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Y do i av a feelin smtin is gonna go rong wit dis delta grl
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
ziky2010:

Congratulations on that!
- I was refering to Mazi not you sir

- The word I used is "detractors" and not "distractors"

- Its okay to follow the crowd by sticking with the same stereotypic rules of writing just for academic purposes. You can listen to criticism alright, but the world will only appraise the originality created from your own unique style of writing. That's why I said do your thing Mazi. *i'm pretty sure its that his unique style that caught our attention here, including you and bonjojo or whatever u called him*

- Just for the records, I'm a graduate of Dramatic Arts myself sir.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dsaintJ4Real(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Be glued to who We need a new usher! Salaudol has been relieved of his duty effective immediately!grin
Any volunteers?

I volunteer....

Salaudol,for once in ur life u tok tru...Mazi is Sell Fish.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
@harior, let it slide, please.
Thanks.

I'm sure ITBOMB is somewhere with his vaseline, waiting for the next updategrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @harior, let it slide, please.
Thanks.

I'm sure ITBOMB is somewhere waiting for the next updategrin
me, too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @harior, let it slide, please.
Thanks.

I'm sure ITBOMB is somewhere with his vaseline, waiting for the next updategrin
undecided
Then what are we waiting for?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Francheezy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
aw0n eleyi w0n badt gaan
Viewing this topic: salam12(m),
Lucky gurl(f), peeceelove(m),
BosColeone, omalicha89,
Francheezy(m), Sunebanty(m),
Richieboyn, Bash92, kenosky,
cjeriia(m), kenny987(f),
niyiadewoy(m), crazygod(m),
Mologi(m), iykmora(m),
BlackPikiN(m), fujirice,
Period007(m), tomm2580(m),
Vivly(f), Numero uuuno, kody-
licky(f) and 17 guest(s)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
All I have to say is #teamasaya#

Mazi, plz no dulling. more, more, moreeeee.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
I hold my peace smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
The mami was almost empty as it used to be during lectures and parades.

The attendant was busy when I came to the restaurant, so she asked me to go inside and wait for her.

I lay on the bed, keeping myself busy with a copy of Awake I saw at the room. The room was kind of hot, so I pulled my polo as I waited.

I slept off.

The feeling of a tender touch on my laps and chest woke me up. Kneeling before me, was the attendant with all smiles. Everywhere was quite as all corp members where at the lecture hall.

"Where exactly is aching you?" She asked and I pointed at my laps, hips and shoulders.

She worked her fingers through my chest, down to my stomach and then my laps. She caressed them softy, then applied more pressure as she pushed her soft arms against my laps. My d'ikkk started responding gradually as I felt the pressure grow. She pulled me to lie on my back and I did as she caressed my buttocks. She placed her elbow firmly on my buttocks and moved it around.
Then she worked her hands up my back, extending it to my shoulders as she rubbed my shoulder muscles firmly.

I felt relieved as my tensed muscles tend to relax a bit. Her hands had a soothing and stimulating effect. I allowed myself to savour this wonderful experience that is relieving and at the same time, arousing.

By the time she pulled me to turn again and lie on my back, my d'kk was fully aroused and almost pushed out of my short as I turned. She stared at the bulge formed on my shorts and smiled. She rested her pelvic on top of my dkkk, rocking her waist on it as she caressed my shoulders. I held her a'r'se firmly as she rocked my d'kkk. The pleasure was so much and my di'kk was throbbing for some real action.

She loosened my short and pulled them off, then started undressing. She removed her shirt, unhooked her bra and pulled her pants. I reached for the b'r'ea'sst which was wobbling freely in my direction. I caressed and squeezed it until her ni'pplleess became real hard. She moaned softly as I noticed the wetness dripping from inbetween her legs. I reached for my wallet and brought out a condom. It looked strange, not the one I had been using. I wondered how it got there.

She took the condom from me, tore it open and held its tip in one hand. She moved my boxers aside, held my dkkk with the other hand, placed the condom on the tip of my dkk, and gently slide it down with the second hand. She stroked the dkkk for some seconds as it became very hard and turgid.

She crossed her laps over my dkk, then with one hand, placed the tip of my dkkk at the entrance of her c'u'nt and slowly moved her hips down to envelope my dkkk inside her. I felt a warm sensation on my d'kkk and it extended all over me.

She rocked my dkkk steadily,clasp her bre'aa'sstt with both hands as she jerked forward and backward with her waist on my dkk. I heard her moan softly as she moved her hips ferociously against me, with every movement comes in waves of passion all over me. She leaned forward, resting her hands on my shoulder, using her knee to support herself, she leapt and landed on dkk continuously as she moaned out loudly. I felt her c'u'nt muscles contract on my di'kk for a long time as she shuddered in spasm of o.r.g.a.s.m.

She held unto me for some minutes before I eased out of her, lay her on the bed and with her legs spread wide apart, I thumped into her, moving my hips sideways as I hit her 'gee' spot continuously. I sent her into another twinge of cl.ima.ax almost immediately as she screamed in wild pleasure, moving her hips viciously against my d'kkk. I ban'g'ed her continously as the wetness filled my d'kkk and soaked the bed. After her loud moans and more wild twist from her hips, I c.am.e.

I pulled out of her as she lay motionless on the bed. I got dressed up and lay beside her.

I felt brand new, no more muscle aches, no more hip pains, I was as fresh as a new born.

Such is the power of physiotherapy. . .

I smiled to myself as I slept off.

She woke me up later in the afternoon. I must have slept for a few hours. She didn't just come to wake me, she stayed back until I was fully awake like she had something to tell me.

I looked up at her and waited for her to voice it out.

"Your girlfriend is here." She said to me. . .

"She came with another guy, and she is pleading with me to let her use this room."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by majour(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
WAR START
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mucokey(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^^
All we re saying...give us more gist ..
Oh Maxi-Mazi!
More fingers to ur keyboard ..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by bigsholly(f): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dis guy no go kill person with suspense.
Anyway it worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.