Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735577 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Burger01(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2013
This Seun's antispabolt is something else. Don"t know what I said, typed or why I was banned... Keep it up Mazi. Gluv gluv...beautiful gluv keep the fun high..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Gud morning everybody thank God its weekend #I have a feeling Mazi is going to give us 4 updates 2day I cant wait#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2013
brokoto: see it here baby @gluv01. cheesy

Lol...my sweet brokoto, you had to quote it all again? lol

#thinks aloud..what's the meaning of brokoto sef?..sounds like...(that tin...)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2013
temi4fash:

U go fear fear nau....
Abeg tell mazi to upload ...

because of the 'clean?' cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2013
Mcleo007: Good one there with the suspense.

My take so far:

1. Mazi seems the old fashioned type who believes sex is one way. All he does is please the women: work their p ussy and do a lot of f.oreplay and other ish still to the woman's pleasure and none for himself. No bj? Like wtf! The ugly one was right.

2. The ugly one has a clearer understanding of the game and will beat the weird one hands down any day or night. Some things transperse looks and beyond. Life is not even. What you have in one area, you lack in another.

3. Oge is the kind of girl that goes with the wind. Life for her is one of a kind. Now defines tommorrow! I know her type.

4. Wangu is the sluttiest of them all. Don't ask me how? cheesy

5. Ms Enoh the cougar is my top choice. She, like most milfs know what they want and they go for it. No ceremonies attached.

6. Chifawu won't be leaving with the man. At least not that night. And Mazi will almost never see her panty even after camp.

7. Sonia would probably get a favourable posting for her ppa. Lokoja, the state capital to be exact.

8. The middle finger rule is partly correct.

This analysis eh...Nice take. Summary of the whole episode we've been reading. Wonderful evaluation!

Are you at the front or back seat? cheesy

#looks around to see where he kept his garri and groundnut pop corn and coke# grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Burger01: This Seun's antispabolt is something else. Don"t know what I said, typed or why I was banned... Keep it up Mazi. Gluv gluv...beautiful gluv keep the fun high..

Annoying stuff
Btw thanks dear wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by betgurupromo(m): 1:43am On Mar 09, 2013
Truly this service time should be when people should get committed to God and serve him more than ever and build a good foundation for the future not just chasing this season away

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 09, 2013
temi4fash:

Wetin happen nau....
Wat did u do..
E b lik say dem lik to dai ban u...

Mazi which one b all dis short short upload na

Temi,

Pls, some people are restless on the floor @ d front.
Can u help us supply them garri and G-nut?

Thank!

We owe u one.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 2:35am On Mar 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hi Mazi..great work.
U didn't even ask after me all the while i was away..
Well, i thought i was ur 2nd e-wife after gluv01 but im doubting that now..*smiles sadly*
Btw, u keep us entertained with every single post. Mehn! U are good.
#I send e-greetings to everyone oh. Maishot, ITbomb, foxy, gluv01, Mabebe, avicky, Efemena, dayleke, and others.
UIS.
#gluv, i see u. How are u dearie?
I catch your salute cherie.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Babamide(m): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi, have u ever wondered what would become of the entire nairaland unholy community when this thread finally comes to an end??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by peculiarmag: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2013
hmmmm @mabel1 where u dey follow people go? follow me nah [http://www.peculiarmagazine.com][http://www.peculiarmagazine.com]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alleviate2002us(m): 4:08am On Mar 09, 2013
queenofhearts:

HBD Dearie....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ruteeb: 5:04am On Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmmm, I waited 2 finish ds story in 4 days b4 I cld comment, cos I can't afford skippin a section. I av bin a silent reader all ds while.Mehnnn, whoeva ds Mazi guy is, I giv it 2 him, he's soooo gud dt I can't resist bt wake up @ nite 2 read ds story, even if I wanna slip I still manage 2 read 2 som point b4 I fall asleep nt knowin. I am nt a gud book or story book reader, bt I read ds 1. Fanx Mazi 4 kipin me busy, I did a good job, bt d spelling issue cannot be over-emphasized, so don't let me derail by talkin abt dt........ Can't wait til mrnin 4 more updates
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jumizie13(f): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi, i no say u dey online (trying to update?).
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Danhumprey: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi,i hav been following ur work for sometimes now,and i must confess,u are a superb writer. But one thing i hav notice so far is ur use of suspense. Granted,suspense is good,but too much of it can spoil a good play or literary work.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chicent(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi its exactly 3weeks nw since we started asaya thread.dats 4rm my calculation camp ends closes 2day.rememba d sabbath day and keep it holy.tanks al along.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Goodmorning all.
Hope u had a nice time chatting on the thread last night?
Welcome back gluv-my-luv, didn't know the spambot caught u again, that thing can be very disgusting! Sometimes it just ban you for viewing a thread!
Brokoto, u still dey hit on my luv! Na waaoh!
Itbomb has been missing in action.
Avicky comments only when gluv is online! Its not fair!
Maishot, I've implemented the pay raise you asked for. Check ur bank account.
Aunty Efe, is it still the yam season or u're still bored?
AVENGHW, hope you read your books? Don't want you fretting inside your exam hall.
Temi4, what's up nau? You've turned to special guest of honourgrin
Did anyone see IZUKWU? Hotnaijababe, how's the wkewnd going to be? Make sure that guy takes u to crunchies!!! Agaba1, I see you, kedu ka imere? Mcleo, u too much.
Br3nda, why did you turn to a stranger here?
All the new members, you're welcome to this wonderful sinners association.

Babamide: Mazi, have u ever wondered what would become of the entire nairaland unholy community when this thread finally comes to an end??

Another thread will be born, the sinners association will continue to thrivegrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2013
Jumizie13: Mazi, i no say u dey online (trying to update?).
Nay! Trying to catch-up on what I missed last night, and hail my fans for staying put. How's your morning going?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2013
peculiarmag: hmmmm @mabel1 where u dey follow people go? follow me nah [http://www.peculiarmagazine.com][http://www.peculiarmagazine.com]
Na by force. *WE want Breakfast*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2013
*just passin*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mcleo007(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2013
gluv01:

This analysis eh...Nice take. Summary of the whole episode we've been reading. Wonderful evaluation!

Are you at the front or back seat? cheesy

#looks around to see where he kept his garri and groundnut pop corn and coke# grin

Back seat tinzz oooo cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by peeceelove(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Nay! Trying to catch-up on what I missed last night, and hail my fans for staying put. How's your morning going?

Mazi 1 u think say na only those people dey read ur story, me way seat for ground even sleep till dis morning, u no acknowledge me na wa ooo. Well sha when u go continue? I wan take my breakfast of moi moi and akamu with bread and butter. Fire dey gooooooooooooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2013
xo wen u da update next,i don carry my chair go back,space nor da for front row
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2013
Maazi, a passa m nke oma nwanne. Live's good(LG)
You too much ooo.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2013
update oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,my seat don too hot
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by pwettytemmy(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Wakes up on thread looks around, where's mazi #yawns. Strolls jejelly to back seat to share d popcorn n coke with gluv. #awaitingupdates
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi we wey day back seat u no care bout us. Na only V.I.P make dis thread
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by plainmirror(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2013
AVWENAGHA: ]]

dont u ever quote my name again or else
Hahaha ℓǎ̜̣̍u̶̲̥̅̊g̶̲̥̅ђº¤°`ơu̶̲̥̅̊tº¤°`ℓơu̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊º¤° *dancing kukere*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by plainmirror(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2013
Viewing this topic: Ladybianca, komek(m), IZUKWU
(m), Ice4jez(m), rakumiii(m), Betgal(f), dengx(m),
dejijohns(m), ziky2010(m), Diallex, dsaintJ4Real(m),
damibravo(m), plainmirror(m), shawylux(f), Tugbus
(m), blaq_shine(m), Adamskuty, Onim's(f), kcreal(f),
kwhiz(m), Xtranoble(m), Mutaino7(m), Jide fido(m),
Firstgentleman1(m), ozor1 and 2 guest(s)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2013
I bin tink say na only me neva chop breakfast 4 dis morning. Choi! Mazi make efficient use of our tym.
Viewing this topic: yoyo the first
(f), Ladybianca, komek(m),
IZUKWU(m), ozor1, Ice4jez(m),
rakumiii(m), Betgal(f), dengx(m),
dejijohns(m), ziky2010(m),
Diallex, Mutaino7(m), dsaintJ4Real
(m), damibravo(m), swaggerkid,
plainmirror(m), shawylux(f),
Tugbus(m), blaq_shine(m),
Adamskuty, Onim's(f), *kida-
berry#, kcreal(f), kwhiz(m),
Xtranoble(m) and 8 guest(s)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Not fair oo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2013
plainmirror: Viewing this topic: Ladybianca, komek(m), IZUKWU
(m), Ice4jez(m), rakumiii(m), Betgal(f), dengx(m),
dejijohns(m), ziky2010(m), Diallex, dsaintJ4Real(m),
damibravo(m), plainmirror(m), shawylux(f), Tugbus
(m), blaq_shine(m), Adamskuty, Onim's(f), kcreal(f),
kwhiz(m), Xtranoble(m), Mutaino7(m), Jide fido(m),
Firstgentleman1(m), ozor1 and 2 guest(s)

better

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.