Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Do I Invest My Money In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Invest My Money In? (2210 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / What Business Can I Invest My Money On? Furniture Or Building Materials? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Invest My Money In? by peterugoobi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
What is the most profitable investment one can invest in, before it use to be shares because the gave out bonus shares periodically,but now what is it?
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by dav8id(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
peterugoobi: What is the most profitable investment one can invest in, before it use to be shares because the gave out bonus shares periodically,but now what is it?
importation business pays alot..but there are things you most consider before you venture into the business and they are..

What to import, cheapest means of shipping and marketing ....
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Laird(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
NEVER EVER EVER INVEST IN ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OR HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OR HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT.MOST ARE SCAM. I ALMOST GAMBLED MOST OF MY FINAL YEAR SCHOOL FEES ON INVESTMENT SCAM. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND MUM WHO SAVED ME WITH ADVISE I THANK GOD I OBEYED. I HEARD A GIRL IN THE PHILIPINES BORROWED 8000 DOLLARS TO INVEST IN INVESTMENT PROGRAMME AVO WHICH LATER CRASHED AND I HEARD THAT THE GIRL COMITTED SUICIDE

SOME OF THEIR TRICKS
YOU MIGHT FIRST INVEST A LITTLE TO TEST THEM. THEY WILL PAY YOU WITH THE INTEREST TO MAKE YOU COME BACK AND INVEST AGAIN MOST TIMES WITH MORE MONEY THATS WHEN THE MONEY ENTERS VOICEMAIL......MISSING IN ACTION

SOMETIMES WHEN THEY FIRST THEY WILL BE PAYING WITH THE INTEREST TO INVESTORS, SOME INVESTORS MAY INVEST MORE OR MAY EVEN BORROW MONEY OR SELL THINGS TO INVEST MORE MONEY. SOME MIGHT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BRING THEIR MONEY TO INVEST. THEN AT THIS TIME THE MOEY........DISAPPEARS

BEWARE OF HIGH YIELD/PROFIT/RETURN/INTEREST INVESTMENT PROGRAM SCAM/FRAUD/419 NO MATTER THE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by skyp(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
please i need a trusted person that can help me receive and sell imported goods and transfer the money back instantly
for further transaction
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Jamji: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
skyp: please i need a trusted person that can help me receive and sell imported goods and transfer the money back instantly
for further transaction

Please don't fall into the hands of scammers. You better do it yourself but you need to learn the ropes.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by wealthydan(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2013
forex business
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by emailguru: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2013
I will advice you to start an online business, all you need to start a domain name, hosting space, and a website. Once you have all this, then the idea to sell becomes easy to come by. With your idea, you can start a business on the internet right away and start making money within the next 24hours.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by jaybee3(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2013
Bleeping scammers
Network marketing = pyramid schemes <= you are more likely to lose than make money
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by emailguru: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2013
You can only make money online by selling something, anything other than that, you are bound to lose all your money. Be warned! Consider starting your online business.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by dav8id(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
skyp: please i need a trusted person that can help me receive and sell imported goods and transfer the money back instantly
for further transaction
where is your location? Am into importation too but this year i venture into importing and supplying of customized android tab. The demand of the android by my customers is too high for me to meetup. I need someone who i can devert some order to.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Tolo2: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
If you are interested in investing in Forex trading, kindly inbox me @ toyinp2002@yahoo.com.

This is an age long business that Banks, central banks, and big companies all over the world engage in, but you need to learn before you can venture into it to avoid loss of capital. Forex is dreaded by most because of the risk of loss of capital but this happens mostly because people go in with little capital and fall to temptation of making huge gains in a little time.

You can invest with me. I trade and make an average of 5% profit daily.

I will pay you 5% profit weekly. This is because, I will bear any loss that may occur. I will also give you an undated cheque for your capital should you decide to pull out at anytime.

Call me on 08038396079.

Thank you.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Laird(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tolo2: If you are interested in investing in Forex trading, kindly inbox me @ toyinp2002@yahoo.com.

This is an age long business that Banks, central banks, and big companies all over the world engage in, but you need to learn before you can venture into it to avoid loss of capital. Forex is dreaded by most because of the risk of loss of capital but this happens mostly because people go in with little capital and fall to temptation of making huge gains in a little time.

You can invest with me. I trade and make an average of 5% profit daily.

I will pay you 5% profit weekly. This is because, I will bear any loss that may occur. I will also give you an undated cheque for your capital should you decide to pull out at anytime.

Call me on 08038396079.

Thank you.
DONT GIVEANY ONE YOUR MONEY AND DONT PAY MONEY INTO SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by peterugoobi(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank you all for expressing your opinions, l strongly believe that investing in shares is the way forward. I appreciate the comment expressed by laird
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by adten(m): 2:43am On Feb 10, 2013
have you considered real estate? especially land.i can introduce you to someone you can trust on valuable ideas and advice.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by calmritty(f): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
well, i know some folks starting up a dredging business in delta state. from the feasibility reports they have made and i have seen, its quite a lucrative venture and they are looking for investors, they are offering 20% returns quarterly(every 3months) and 95% per annum. if you are interested and want me to hook you up with them, send me a text on 08030429205 wink wink
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by emailguru: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2013
Please, do you due diligence before leaping! I don talk my own ooooh!
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by sp2002(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2013
why asking this question. have you not heard of POULTRY BUSINESS which is the most profitable and fast growing agricultural business. anyway for more info and enlightment contact:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Rexyl(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Modern agriculture and some real biz online
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Rexyl(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
join us here to discuss some biz ideas online and offline. http://www.Facebook.com/pages/TR-Sambix/120458204765094
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by starbasi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
dav8id: where is your location? Am into importation too but this year i venture into importing and supplying of customized android tab. The demand of the android by my customers is too high for me to meetup. I need someone who i can devert some order to.
Hi dav8id, where is ur location. i am interested i getting some of ur orders on android tabs. my email is basi4u2010@gmail.com. very much interested...........
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Chizin(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Do you mind getting some money from betonmarkets as I do. Or click on my signature below.
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by UncleJJ(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
ha ha.. you need to think about currency value. import business is subject to government change and policies e.t.c.

you need import money. so waht u meed to do is invest in export. recieve ur money in dollars and enjoy, the reduce taxes on several goods. you need to go around and look for those guys who are experinced in exports and join the biz.

import na gbese, export jas very little government regulation. And, very guys are into it. cash in and grow a good number of customers .... after that its just bag
, tag, ship and collect dollars . change and profit.

its difficult to start. but afyer the initial hiccups....its daddy must obey....
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by 3RNEST(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Laird: NEVER EVER EVER INVEST IN ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OR HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OR HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT.MOST ARE SCAM. I ALMOST GAMBLED MOST OF MY FINAL YEAR SCHOOL FEES ON INVESTMENT SCAM. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND MUM WHO SAVED ME WITH ADVISE I THANK GOD I OBEYED. I HEARD A GIRL IN THE PHILIPINES BORROWED 8000 DOLLARS TO INVEST IN INVESTMENT PROGRAMME AVO WHICH LATER CRASHED AND I HEARD THAT THE GIRL COMITTED SUICIDE

SOME OF THEIR TRICKS
YOU MIGHT FIRST INVEST A LITTLE TO TEST THEM. THEY WILL PAY YOU WITH THE INTEREST TO MAKE YOU COME BACK AND INVEST AGAIN MOST TIMES WITH MORE MONEY THATS WHEN THE MONEY ENTERS VOICEMAIL......MISSING IN ACTION

SOMETIMES WHEN THEY FIRST THEY WILL BE PAYING WITH THE INTEREST TO INVESTORS, SOME INVESTORS MAY INVEST MORE OR MAY EVEN BORROW MONEY OR SELL THINGS TO INVEST MORE MONEY. SOME MIGHT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BRING THEIR MONEY TO INVEST. THEN AT THIS TIME THE MOEY........DISAPPEARS

BEWARE OF HIGH YIELD/PROFIT/RETURN/INTEREST INVESTMENT PROGRAM SCAM/FRAUD/419 NO MATTER THE COUNTRY
Hey why u dey shout? typing in Caps! dude every investment have rule/law governning them, before getting into hype u need to study hard to avoid lost, i have been doing/playing it since 2007, alot of lost and gain, as for coming back it's base on your mindset whether to continue with them or quit.

I left the game 2009, back again this year but i observe that the games has change! the long term hype don't just scam easily! study them and do your due diligence, better-still check my signature for special guide!

But @OP i don't advice you invest your money on hype because it's for the xperience and risk taker...i don talk my own, bye bye..
Re: What Do I Invest My Money In? by Tittie16(f): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) / Tutorials On Auto Gele, Bridal Veil & Bridal Hand Fan Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.