Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju (1686 Views)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by NicolasN: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
For those that don’t believe black magic plays a part in football, an official with the Super Eagles has informed how the Eagles of Mali players broke two eggs on the Moses Mabhida Stadium turf as they came for the warm-up section in Wednesday’s Semi-Final clash.
The official, who begged Sporting Life that his name should not be revealed, said: “I have never seen such a thing in my life though I have heard time without number that ‘juju’ can play a role in African football.
“As we set the pitch for the Eagles stars to begin the light warm-up section before the semi-final game, there I spotted two Malian players stoning to the ground eggs as they prepared for their own section.
“Another official who also witnessed the incident, called me and gave me a bottle of Anointing Water (from T.B. Joshua) to sprinkle to the spot. That I did. I was not surprised when the Malians made the Eagles look ordinary in the opening 15 minutes of the game.
“My joy is, God showed He is above every evil when, after the Mali Eagles dominance, we countered and scored our opening goal.
“We then went on to score four goals before they got a consolation.”

Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Beer parlor gossip
Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by naijanow: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Na true o! Keshi said it after the match. This is the real reason why Onazi said, TBJ I love you!
Na pitch go love am too
Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
If keshi truly believe this crap,then Nigeria is doomed,Mali can never beat nig in football nor matter what.
Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by ijawkid(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
What rubbish!!!!.......
Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by seekingtruth(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nicolas N.:
For those that don’t believe black magic plays a part in football, an official with the Super Eagles has informed how the Eagles of Mali players broke two eggs on the Moses Mabhida Stadium turf as they came for the warm-up section in Wednesday’s Semi-Final clash.
The official, who begged Sporting Life that his name should not be revealed, said: “I have never seen such a thing in my life though I have heard time without number that ‘juju’ can play a role in African football.
“As we set the pitch for the Eagles stars to begin the light warm-up section before the semi-final game, there I spotted two Malian players stoning to the ground eggs as they prepared for their own section.
“Another official who also witnessed the incident, called me and gave me a bottle of Anointing Water (from T.B. Joshua) to sprinkle to the spot. That I did. I was not surprised when the Malians made the Eagles look ordinary in the opening 15 minutes of the game.
“My joy is, God showed He is above every evil when, after the Mali Eagles dominance, we countered and scored our opening goal.
“We then went on to score four goals before they got a consolation.”
Anointing egg and Anointing water wot's the difference?the two are "juju" Are there no Malians in TBJ church?
Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by Heatblast(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Keshi: TB Joshua's Anointing Water Saved Us From Mali's Juju by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Anoda form of advert?? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Brethren, Have You Ever Heard/read About The Azusa Street Revival? / Photo: Woman (or Witch) Caught Defecating In A Pastor's Home / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.