Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water (1287 Views)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by adeyemi97(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please who has or can help me get pastor tb joshua anointing water and send it to me cos i dont live in Nigeria. My email is m Thank You and God bless you
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by achinaboy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
boy, read your bible,make out time to pray your way out,and stop looking 4 powers where there are no power, at the end of the day,u will see that ur probs have multiplied, i know u might not wana hear this,but this is the truth cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by holatin(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Can I buy it on OLX
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by dorox(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
how many bottles do you want, and how much are you willing to pay?

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by adeyemi97(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
dorox:
how many bottles do you want, and how much are you willing to pay?
just 1botttle is ok
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by MightySparrow: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
adeyemi97:
Please who has or can help me get pastor tb joshua anointing water and send it to me cos i dont live in Nigeria. My email is adeyemifolajimi@gmail.com Thank You and God bless you

Check your e-mail I have sent 50 litres of the said water. Remember to send honorarium to me. I also send my account no.

Lest I forget, share your testimony with nairalanders and SCOAN .

lol
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by tip999: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
My friend don't be deceive Scoan are not given out anointing water for sale.
Visit their website below for any information
www.scoan.org/

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by lilmax(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
achinaboy:
boy, read your bible,make out time to pray your way out,and stop looking 4 powers where there are no power, at the end of the day,u will see that ur probs have multiplied, i know u might not wana hear this,but this is the truth cool
can you prove your comment?
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by achinaboy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
lilmax:
can you prove your comment?
which of the comment, to pray your way out or to multiply your problems?
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by lilmax(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
achinaboy:

which of the comment, to pray your way out or to multiply your problems?
this
achinaboy:
stop looking 4 powers where there are no power, at the end of the day,u will see that ur probs have multiplied
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water by achinaboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
this
all those and things like that,are business centers,not a house of God and holyspirit does not and will never operate there,why because those are built for selfish interest,and they end up misleading people, which people, people that does not read their bible like me and you,i use to run after them,but the more i did,the more my problems got complicated,i spent millions,just saying,i became addicted with people like that,,but finally, i started reading my bible,and then i found out that the world of God said,come lets reason together,and he also said,at the name of Jesus,every kneel shall bow,i mean whatever it might be,,and he said knock and i will open,,,,bro , u don't need tb holy water,,or pastor chris,,abrakatabra,,what u need is a relationship with God,,am not telling u to be a born again and start to walk around with slippers and dirty pants,,no,what am telling u now is from the moment u read this, wake up every 1 am and tell ur problem to God,do it every day untill ur situation changes because it will change,biliv me,,don't look 4 a quik fix it will not work,,if u doubt me,try, it will not work because solutions never come from them all because they don't know God,,i think this is enough

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Jihad Has Engulfed The World Unaware / Hellfire: The True Meaning. / Pope Francis Declares Evolution And Big Bang Theory Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.