Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts (24202 Views)

Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time / Do You Think Any Nigeria Musician Can Win a Grammy? / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by KateSpade(f): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
NessaFresh:

So appearing semi-n"ude is a true representation of feminism?

women can dress however they want. not every women who wears little clothing is a feminist

2 Likes

Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by KateSpade(f): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Classicalman: Misogynist my ar.se. Women like u go on bu.tt naked on d streets and expect men not to rape u. Mshewww...

its men who have to learn not to molest. women who are completely clothed are molested as well, it must be the women's fault if she is physically harassed?
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
I support CBS 100%.

CBS was fined $550,000 for Janet Jackson's infamous "wardobe malfunction" at the Super Bowl XXXVIII, which was broadcast live on February 1, 2004 from Houston, Texas on the CBS television network in the United States.
During the halftime show Janet Jackson's breast, adorned with a nipple shield, was exposed by Justin Timberlake for only half a second, but it caused immediate crackdown and widespread debate on perceived indecency in broadcasting. So, CBS cannot afford to go through the same ordeal even though they won the appeal against the fine.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Lovine: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Many of these co called celebrities are POSSESSED BY DEMONS, if it is something that has to do with preaching of the gospel whether Islam or Christianity U WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE THERE. When u emulate them u emulate the devil

2 Likes

Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thats good.i like the new development.the clothes these superstars wear to grammy award events and even red carpet event is now more of an embarassment.many times sef i am ashamed to watch it with my family.you need to see what toni braxton,mariah carey,jenifer lopez,nicki minaj,lil kim,jessica alba and all these people wear yet they claim to spend thousands and millions of dollars on clothes that are like different pieces of materials sewn together that barely cover their bodies.the ones that cover their bodies sef are always transparent and as good as they arent wearing any clothe.they've turned display of unclothedness to fashion.even if you want to expose your breasts as a woman,do it in moderation.expose only a little and make sure its not the type of breast that another person will see and feel like vomiting or regret looking at.not something filled with stretch marks or have fallen.its always disgusting seeing old women expose their breast and its only the nipples that are covered,their bom bom nko?that one is free for all. Every tom d.ck and harry will see it free of charge.smh
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by razznaija(f): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Yeah about time, people need to start wearing pant and bra again.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by albatross777(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
kulyie: Thats good.i like the new development.the clothes these superstars wear to grammy award events and even red carpet event is now more of an embarassment.many times sef i am ashamed to watch it with my family.you need to see what toni braxton,mariah carey,jenifer lopez,nicki minaj,lil kim,jessica alba and all these people wear yet they claim to spend thousands and millions of dollars on clothes that are like different pieces of materials sewn together that barely cover their bodies.the ones that cover their bodies sef are always transparent and as good as they arent wearing any clothe.they've turned display of unclothedness to fashion.even if you want to expose your breasts as a woman,do it in moderation.expose only a little and make sure its not the type of breast that another person will see and feel like vomiting or regret looking at.not something filled with stretch marks or have fallen.its always disgusting seeing old women expose their breast and its only the nipples that are covered,their bom bom nko?that one is free for all. Every tom d.ck and harry will see it free of charge.smh
Trust me...all those superstars got paid big time by the "ridiculous"outfit designers...but unknow to the public.I was with a the big designer & used to negotiate offers in the millions$$.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
albatross777:
Trust me...all those superstars got paid big time by the "ridiculous"outfit designers...but unknow to the public.I was with a the big designer & used to negotiate offers in the millions$$.
and of which these celebrities will be boasting on e how much millions of dollars they spent in getting the cloth.if they even dash me jenifer lopez gown that she claimed to buy for so so and so million dollars,i will be using it to clean the floor in my kitchen.smh
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by kenny1795(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Wat do Nigerians/africans rily want?? Even God tawk am say tz either u r 4 me or u r wit d devil. No sitting on d fence. If we want civilisation(or globalisation as people myt kal t) dn we wil get wit ad oda tins dat kumz wit t such as d decline in morality and modesty.
M sure d overwhelmin human rights law of america wil protect dem. U cnt harass dem even if d break rule. Lady gaga ad beyonce wil report u 2 obama
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 10, 2013
I quite get the idea clearly why CBS is taking this path. The American families cannot be bombarded often by barrages of exposed body on television. I think it is a good step and, I doubt it will have any effect on the long run.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by tpia5: 4:29am On Feb 10, 2013
americans are used to seeing all these states of semi n.udity.

its outsiders who are shocked by it, imo.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 10, 2013
tpia@:
americans are used to seeing all these states of semi n.udity.

its outsiders who are shocked by it, imo.
Yes! I am talking of families with kids. No family would accept that. Televisions are well regulated for different ages in many States.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by hsquare79: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is satanic. it is not ordinary again. this is marine agents, pls beware.
they are look for whom to devour, the wise one among you will flee the appearances of these evil dressing called fashion.
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by plendil: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
lil kim is insane
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2013
I like Ashanti dressing! Very gorgeous!
Re: CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts by minudus: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Stars show skin, but adhere to Grammy dress code

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Real Hip-hip/rap Facing Extinction In Nigeria? / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide / Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.