Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Forex Brokers In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Brokers In Nigeria (29616 Views)

Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research / FOREX Brokers' Uncensored / How Forex Brokers Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Brokers In Nigeria by dexed(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
I've been trading forex on demo for some months and now I'm looking to find a broker that's serves Nigerians with an easy and direct means of deposit and withdrawing funds and no hanky panky in trading through them.
I've searched through the internet, most of the info I've been getting aren't straight forward, explanatory enough or not meant directly for Nigerians.
Pls forex traders, review the various brokers you've used or you're currently using, so there can be concise info for anyone seeking a broker here in Nigeria.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Use www.xm.com,deposit and withdraw with mastercard,visa etc.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by mancol(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
try MFI Forex. They are good cos I use them. They are located at Boyle street at the back of TBS here in Lagos. Just google them for more info. hope this will help.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by dexed(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
IRIENBOY: Use www.xm.com,deposit and withdraw with mastercard,visa etc.
Can one withdraw and deposit directly using atm cards(visa , mastercard) issued by Nigerian banks? If yes what's the processing time and costs per transaction?

1 Like

Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2013
dexed: I've been trading forex on demo for some months and now I'm looking to find a broker that's serves Nigerians with an easy and direct means of deposit and withdrawing funds and no hanky panky in trading through them.
I've searched through the internet, most of the info I've been getting aren't straight forward, explanatory enough or not meant directly for Nigerians.
Pls forex traders, review the various brokers you've used or you're currently using, so there can be concise info for anyone seeking a broker here in Nigeria.
I would advise you use instaforex.com.

They are a reliable and international forex broker with over a million clients. They also have thousands of clients in Nigeria.
Have been trading with them for over 2 years now and everything have been fine.
With instaforex, you don't need any mastercard or dormicilliary account,
as they have local agents and exchangers in Nigeria where you can easily deposit and withdraw funds on your account.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by dexed(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
instaforex ngr:

They are a reliable and international forex broker with over a million clients. They also have thousands of clients in Nigeria.
as they have local agents and exchangers in Nigeria where you can easily deposit and withdraw funds on your account.

I don't know why but i seem to want to be careful of brokers that offer bonuses(deposit, sign up etc) cause it seems its a lure to get one to deposit. My fears might not be real but that's how I feel.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2013
Yes sir
dexed:
Can one withdraw and deposit directly using atm cards(visa , mastercard) issued by Nigerian banks? If yes what's the processing time and costs per transaction?
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by toluene77: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
u shdnt criticize one's means of living or profession.if u re a master @ adsense good for u.
tonyanthony76: why are you wasting your time on forex, when real things like adword is there, download and read this file and tell me if you want the rest of the book to try something more real, reply to me at digitbuilder@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by toluene77: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
i will advocate forex4you....they are reliable and also transparent enough,i have been trading with them since 2009.this is there domain www.forex4you.com
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by yetown(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by ecrestglobal(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2013
You can always refer to us for your e-currency needs

see signature below
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by osca234: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2013
instaforex ngr:

i dnt advice anyone to deal with an unregulated broker like instaforex u are promoting. Instaforex is based in Russia and for now there are no forex regulatory bodies or body in Russia like in USA and UK.
this means that if anything goes wrong u wont have a govt body to help u out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Psalhadeen: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
@mancol,does MFI FOREX OFFER BONUSES ON DEPOSITS ESP FOR FIRST TIMERS
mancol: try MFI Forex. They are good cos I use them. They are located at Boyle street at the back of TBS here in Lagos. Just google them for more info. hope this will help.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Chitika: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
http://forex-metal.com
Local deposits and local support
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by urmezy: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2013
RECEIVE UP TO 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT
[size=8pt][/size]

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company,a fully regulated forex broker and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

To receive your 80% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through the Client Cabinet.

visit the site below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

they accept NAIRA MASTER/VISA card and you can also use OKPAY(https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=568043182) which is also smooth and faster.

Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
osca234:

i dnt advice anyone to deal with an unregulated broker like instaforex u are promoting. Instaforex is based in Russia and for now there are no forex regulatory bodies or body in Russia like in USA and UK.
this means that if anything goes wrong u wont have a govt body to help u out.
Instaforex is now regulated in Belize.
belize.instaforex.com

All the same, you should not have any problems with instaforex.
Their numerous Nigerian clients attest to this fact
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by alentino1(m): 1:44am On Sep 24, 2013
thanks for the info and the answers

ohaeripeter: GET YOUR FREE €100 ($133) TO TRADE FOREX RUSH NOW OFFER
END ON TH 30th SEPT 2013

okay guys wont want to waste ur time okay,dia is a german broker that wants to help teach people how to trade forex,and also give u a free 100 eur to start. buh i must say that nofin comes easy so u gonna work for wah eva u get,buh am hia to make it seem more easy
so before u get the 100 euro,u will have to anwer some questions in the bokers site after registrations.
pls guys am not here to convince anybody caus am not gud in doin so,buh since i got dis information free, and it helped my life,then i must do the same hia to help oda peoples life too.
okay guys lets take it step by step so u wount get confused.
first i must say dat dis site gives u also 50eruo to invite ur frwnds to register and trade wih the 100 euro, u trade the 0.01 lot, and 5 major currency and u trade up to 4lots before u can withdraw, am been frank wih u cause its what its what u goin to see.
so am puting my referal link for u to register through me cauz i hv don my own part to bring back dis information hia too

SO LETS GET STARTED
* step 1- enter dis site http://tinyurl. com/pv4erns Its my referal link u can copy it to ur web broswer.

*step 2- u will be taking to a page for registration so click on REGISTER FOR FREE.

pls guys would hv loved to post with images buh hvnt done dis before and i dont hv a screen snapper so bare wih me

*step 3 Step 3 is the most important one or and if you miss it you have forfeited the chance of getting the 100 euro
(133 dollars as at the time of dis post) but relax am going to put u tru successfuly

*step4 You have to click “Forex trading beginner strategy” link and you will be taken to quiz . Start from 1 - 6, answers for all the quizzes l have provided it below because if you receive too much failed result, though you will be accepted but will not get the bonus. Just copy the answers and pass the quizzes. l will tell you later how to get some working wonders custom indicators

Quiz 1 is called: Getting started with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. A and D, 2.B, 3.B and D, 4. D(4), 5. A
6. A and C, 7.B(2), 8. C(3), 9. E(5), 10.B always click on ‘submit’ tab

Quiz 2 is called : 1/5 Determine the Market direction with 7 questions and the answers are:
1. C(30 min), 2. A, 3. B, 4. A, 5.C(3) , 6. B, 7 answer it by yourself

Quiz 3 is called : 2/5 Identify the trading opportunity with 9 questions and the answers are:
1. A(5 Min), 2. C, 3. A, 4. A(fractals), 5.D(4), 6. C(3), 7. D(4), 8. C(3), 9. B(No)

Quiz 4 is called : 3/5 Enter the pending order with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. A(0.01 lot), 4. B(2), 5. C(3), 6. C(3), 7. C(3), 8. A, 9.B(2), 10. Answer it by yourself

Quiz 5 is called : 4/5 Manage the pending order while you wait for your trade with 10 questions and the answers are:
1.A, B and C, 2. D(cancel the pending order), 3.E(5), 4. E, 5.D(4), 6. B(2), 7. B, 8.A(00:00), 9. B, 10. A

Quiz 6 is called : 5/5 Trade Management with 8 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B(2), 5. A(1), 6. Answer it by yourself, 7. A(yes), 8. B(No)

You will receive the message of successfully passed the quiz. Let move to step 6

*step6 now move to open an account on varengold by clicking on the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW
NOTE: make sure while you are opening the account you tick the two boxes below on the account opening page it is the first thing to do before you get the free 100 euro bonus

*STEP7 After opening a new account at the broker site, you will be given your account detail of at least 9 digit starting with 79.......

*STEP8 You are almost done but you have to download the MT4 and install it on system. Within 2-3 DAYS you will be credited with €100 ($133 as of the time TYPING DiS)

THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THERE BONUS

1. You MUST place a trade on the free 100 euro within few days starting from the day your account is credited with free 100euro
2. You can not withdraw the free trading money immediately after getting it
3. You can withdraw the profit after complete 8 lots of trade & the initial bonus
4. The minimum volume trade is 0.01. (l would personally advice you to place the trade at this very minimum level immediately you
receive the bonus for just 10minite to luck in your free 100euro
5. You can start trading before verification of your account but you must verify your account before you can withdraw from
your account
6. You can only trade five pairs of currency

Don’t forget where to start the registration is FREE 100 EURO
Custom Forex Indicator

Go to http://forex-indicators.net/macd to download this 2line MACD indicator is in different versions and settings but the settings that l found most helpful is 8, 17 and 9 for MACD while the common setting is 12, 26, 9. You can check the two settings for yourself to see the different between the two settings

Another powerful indicator l would like you to have in your trading arsenal is pivot point indicator and the best one is found in Metatrader 4 custom indicator www.instaforex.com/downloads.php and after download, install when installed successfully. Double click: My Computer/Local Disk(C smiley/program files/instaforex mt4/Experts/indicators/IFX_CamarilliaEquation.ex4
Note: it is not the camarilla indicator don’t be confused it is pivot point indicator. Copy the indicator and place it in your bonus trading MT4. if you are not credited with 100 euro after 48hrs. contact : support@tradimo.com

Drop any questions okay hia is my email ohaeripeterchukwuma@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by alentino1(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2013
They say readers are leaders, if you want to lead in this business you have to be a reader. please feel free to download from the link provided below this list of e-books. Did i mention that they are free.
1. 5 steps TO BECOMING A GOOD TRADER
2. 7 OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL TraderS
3. Alexander Elder - Come Into My Trading Room - A Complete Guide To Trading 2002
4. candles-report
5. Day Trading In Mind
6. Elder Alexander - Trading For A Living
7. Forex CheatSheet
8. Mindset-of-Millionaire-Traders
9. Pierce, Stephen A - Rapid Fire Swing Trading
10. pocketbook OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS_tiegan
11. powerband
12. Price Action Trading Course by Nial Fuller
13. Scalping CheatSheets
14. School_of_Pipsology
15. SF-report
16. The_7_Deadly_Sins_of_Forex
17. The_Power_of_Concentration
18. Traders_Opportunity_1
19. Trading_as_a_Business

http://www.4shared.com/folder/8YDT9lP7/_online.html
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by dexed(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
alen_tino: They say readers are leaders, if you want to lead in this business you have to be a reader. please feel free to download from the link provided below this list of e-books. Did i mention that they are free.
1. 5 steps TO BECOMING A GOOD TRADER
2. 7 OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL TraderS
3. Alexander Elder - Come Into My Trading Room - A Complete Guide To Trading 2002
4. candles-report
5. Day Trading In Mind
6. Elder Alexander - Trading For A Living
7. Forex CheatSheet
8. Mindset-of-Millionaire-Traders
9. Pierce, Stephen A - Rapid Fire Swing Trading
10. pocketbook OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS_tiegan
11. powerband
12. Price Action Trading Course by Nial Fuller
13. Scalping CheatSheets
14. School_of_Pipsology
15. SF-report
16. The_7_Deadly_Sins_of_Forex
17. The_Power_of_Concentration
18. Traders_Opportunity_1
19. Trading_as_a_Business

http://www.4shared.com/folder/8YDT9lP7/_online.html
http://babypips.com/school is also a good resource for anyone interested in forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
You answered him well. Adsense ko, da mad ni. Adsense was how Nairaland made it's money in the past. But anyone who does so now is at the mercy of Google which has evolved to be a draconian empire with their erratic changes that have left many website owners paralyzed.
toluene77: u shdnt criticize one's means of living or profession.if u re a master @ adsense good for u.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by ecrestglobal(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Take advantage of this bonaza
BUY e-currencies at the cheapest rate

Perfect money @180

Egopay @180

Webmoney @185

Solidtrustpay @170

Okpay @ 195

Payza @195

Bitcoin @190

Kindly visit our website or contact us through any of our contacts(phone numbers, BBM, whatsapp, email)-see signature below
Cheapest prices and fast funding guaranteed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1927918/ecrestglobal-e-currency-exchange-customer-support/1
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Jaidooo(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Op try XM. No any wahala whatsoever.
You'll thank me later.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by ecrestglobal(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Seasons greetings from us at ecrestglobal.
Keep your orders for ecurencies ( perfect money, Egopay, web money, Bitcoin, soldtrustpay, okpay and Payza) coming. Fast funding is guaranteed.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by geniusbami(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2015
I've been trading forex since late 2009 through Alpari. My concern with them is U have to "Open Dorm Acct" and funding will take like 10 days. No bonus on deposit, rather, their receiving bank.will deduct about $35 from ur deposit.

All these became a thing of d to past once I switched to Instaforex.

Meanwhile, my only concern is I'm suspecting these guys TRADE AGAINST THEIR CLIENTS. From my training and experience in forex trading, they always make me feel like a newbie each time I trade my real acct, but if it's the demo acct, I feel like a pro.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Betboss(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2015
instaforexngr:

Do not trade with instaforex!

I repeat Do not trade with instaforex!

I am a fx trader with 8 years of experience.

If you want to enjoy fx, trade with a. Fxpro b. Alpari or c. Forextime . I have used the above three brokers and they have served me well.
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by fatjo(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Jaidooo:
Op try XM. No any wahala whatsoever.
You'll thank me later.
pls do they allow deposit/withdrawal via debit mastercard of banks in nigeria
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by kswot(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
I use America Broker. reason any issue will be quickly resolved.

the have strict regulating body. you can visit here if you are a real Forex trader. it will help ur trading
https://www.nairaland.com/2136223/new-forex-system-dedicated-new

today virtually all brokers acceptance our cards be it naira mastercard or what have you?
Re: Forex Brokers In Nigeria by Jaidooo(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
fatjo:
pls do they allow deposit/withdrawal via debit mastercard of banks in nigeria

Sorry, I'm just seeing this.
Yes, deposit and withdrawal via visa and mastercard bank cards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? / House Of Reps Orders Immediate Arrest Of Binance CEO / Akwa Ibom Manufactures Toothpicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.