Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What If There Were No Exams In Schools? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What If There Were No Exams In Schools? (12507 Views)

Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by WackyJ1(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: them go turn school to brothel with their wicked skirts and heels or nite club.exam still dey some girls go dey wear some badt cloth,when exam no dey nko.lecturer gan sef go turn to mumu cheesy
Gbam

1 Like

Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by nneh1(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: This got me reeling with laughter. funny
.english again
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Virick(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y

Sorry, don't know how to encode youtubes. But this is very interesting.
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Stegomiah: 6:29pm On May 06, 2013
[quote
author=kulyie] great ife cheesy i see you o cheesy i always get to see the
products of ife anywhere i go.even though oau squeezed me to bring out
the best in me (i mean they made me go through hell to earn a
postgraduate degree with their endless form a's,form b's etc,i missed
oau sha cheesy) anyway back to the topic school without exams could have
been a life of bliss.just watching t.v,hanging out with friends,endless
parties and shows,eating lots of suya and visiting forks and fingers cheesy
wink[/quote]
ladies nd suya, forks and fingers.... gals lyk 2 dey flex sha, especially wen it does not cost dem a dime. anywae, skul lyf would av bin funfild wen dias no exam, only lectures go dey show for class, students would be partying, later d lecturers go cum beg d students if dem fit cum join. lolz
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2013
you won't b able to evaluate your knowledge
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by osifred(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2013
actually there can be a school without an exams. to the one that said there cannot be school without exams. many centuries ago the likes of socrates, aristotle, alaxendra the great taught people wihtout setting exams for them.

am see looking for the man who introduces examination as a yardstick to measure academic performance.

Anyway without exams a greater percentage of student wont read. i need not to tell you the danger of students not reading.
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2013
Stegomiah:
ladies nd suya, forks and fingers.... gals lyk 2 dey flex sha, especially wen it does not cost dem a dime. anywae, skul lyf would av bin funfild wen dias no exam, only lectures go dey show for class, students would be partying, later d lecturers go cum beg d students if dem fit cum join. lolz
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy why e no go cost dem cheesy no be money we go take buy the suya or ice cream,no be money we go use buy ticket go concert,no be money we go spend buy cloth wey we go wear go party cheesy bobo yi o funny gan sha cheesy
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2013
osifred: actually there can be a school without an exams. to the one that said there cannot be school without exams. many centuries ago the likes of socrates, aristotle, alaxendra the great taught people wihtout setting exams for them.

am see looking for the man who introduces examination as a yardstick to measure academic performance.

Anyway without exams a greater percentage of student wont read. i need not to tell you the danger of students not reading.
graduates dey read cheesy? After they graduate,shey them go remember where them keep their textbooks talklees of opening it to update their knowledge when google dey there,facebook dey there,bbm dey there,endless pinging dey there,twitter dey there,mtv base dey there,movie magic dey there cheesy to be candid the only reason why youths read is only for exam or interview to get a job,if there is no need for this,do you think they will read.honestly reading is stress
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by WackyJ1(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy why e no go cost dem cheesy no be money we go take buy the suya or ice cream,no be money we go use buy ticket go concert,no be money we go spend buy cloth wey we go wear go party cheesy bobo yi o funny gan sha cheesy
na money but na "una" money??
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
na money but na "una" money??
of course na.na the pocket money wey our papa give us when we dey leave house go school cheesy no be every girl dey do runs before she enjoy her life na cheesy
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you won't b able to evaluate your knowledge
exam is not the true test of knowledge my dear cheesy graduates plenty wey dem no know the intricacies of their course yet they spent 4 years in school studying it and sitting for exams
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
Vote for the scrapping of UTME via the National Orientation Agency's poll! Visit this thread to see why you should vote "YES"
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/noas-poll-scrapping-utme-neco
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Oabdul: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
[quote
author=kulyie] great ife cheesy i see you o cheesy i always get to see the
products of ife anywhere i go.even though oau squeezed me to bring out
the best in me (i mean they made me go through hell to earn a
postgraduate degree with their endless form a's,form b's etc,i missed
oau sha cheesy) anyway back to the topic school without exams could have
been a life of bliss.just watching t.v,hanging out with friends,endless
parties and shows,eating lots of suya and visiting forks and fingers cheesy
wink[/quote]

abi nau! i go jst b regular customer 4 new buka all d way nd go attend all d show 4 amphi theatre
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by victorDvince: 7:06pm On May 06, 2013
It will be...

Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2013
Oabdul:

abi nau! i go jst b regular customer 4 new buka all d way nd go attend all d show 4 amphi theatre
yes na.new buka all the way cheesy be dancing,drinking and eating asun cheesy chai i miss oauuu ooooooo.una dey make me get nolstalgic feelings cheesy wink abeg for all of una wey still dey school,abeg enjoy your life wella to the maximum because when you leave school,the stress and hustles and bustles of life will not allow you to have time o.na true talk i dey follow you yarn but thank God i made the best of my time in school sha cheesy
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by fflamingo(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2013
Like as if you brought them out of my mind, believe me I never once focus more on my course because i always feel exams is not the truth test of someone knowledge . I just love books. And probably my vocabulary had been the receiving part of it . However human mind ain't equal no exams; no books for some unserious. And finally why I hate exams is just my mind could not just cram book the worst case have done was to explain them higher than the lecturer actual meaning , and my department lecturer are books worm ,they care less in the gagbagantic you write cos they don't understand.....
Am just happy scoring 50 because I must have understand the course more than any other one else ...
That just WHO AM I
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by drberry(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2013
O mehn eee... Evry1 would av been educated... Mehn i for de flex major...
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Fussbot: 8:25pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: If there were no exams?
Then all of us would come first and no one would come last like our fathers.

There wont be GP.

I wouldn't have any repeat in OAU pharmacy school.

I wouldn't tried befriending my teachers to upgrade me.

I wouldn't feel inferior to ask the most brilliant gurl in my class out.

SEUN OSEWA WOULDN'T LEAVE OAU ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING FOR NAIRALAND.

My parent wouldn't be beating me at the end of each term after collecting my report card.

I would be very rich in school because there wouldn't be reason to spend my money on expo.
u mean seun didn't finish @oau??kin mote senuku soro si??

Is seun a drop out??lol..e dn get money sha
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2013
maths physics and chemistry go for be my friend.
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by bokoarerams: 8:37pm On May 06, 2013
wink :I won't have graduated with a 1st class like I did.belive me if u like.
Tolexander: If there were no exams?
Then all of us would come first and no one would come last like our fathers.

There wont be GP.

I wouldn't have any repeat in OAU pharmacy school.

I wouldn't tried befriending my teachers to upgrade me.

I wouldn't feel inferior to ask the most brilliant gurl in my class out.

Seun Osewa wouldn't leave OAU electrical electronic engineering for NAIRALAND.

My parent wouldn't be beating me at the end of each term after collecting my report card.

I would be very rich in school because there wouldn't be reason to spend my money on expo.
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by mbhs139(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: great ife cheesy i see you o cheesy i always get to see the products of ife anywhere i go.even though oau squeezed me to bring out the best in me (i mean they made me go through hell to earn a postgraduate degree with their endless form a's,form b's etc,i missed oau sha cheesy) anyway back to the topic school without exams could have been a life of bliss.just watching t.v,hanging out with friends,endless parties and shows,eating lots of suya and visiting forks and fingers cheesy wink

e be like say all this Ife grads no get job. hardly can you see any akokite shouting great akokite on this land. na only great ife everywhere. na wa o!
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nicepoker(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: i and my roomates/ never used to sleep in the hostel both when i was an undergraduate and postgraduate student.it was clubbing all the way cheesy (God bless my friends that made my stay in oau an enjoyable one 1o years back).we had the time of our lives when we were in school.as from thursday we are leaving moremi hall to go out there shopping for the clothes we will wear for the red carpet,shows or club.we were the big girls then cheesy however when it is a month to exam we will be back in school studying.anyway i am happy i came out with a 2.1 without nyashing any lecturer,i also earned a good grade after finishing my postgraduate degree cheesy all those ones that will be in school from monday to friday sleeping in awo hall,sleeping in hezekiah library while studying and all,we still came out with the 2.1 together jare...cheesy
nice story indeed
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by AhmedAbdullahi(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2013
I will have be a law student or medicine
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by WackyJ1(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: of course na.na the pocket money wey our papa give us when we dey leave house go school cheesy no be every girl dey do runs before she enjoy her life na cheesy
hahaha. Na so. I no talk anything oh

1 Like

Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 06, 2013
I for don dey BREED CHILDREN. .
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by firfinch(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2013
Exam is never a yardstick for measuring knowledge, as it does ภ๏t cover everything one knows
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by kokoye(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2013
Fussbot: u mean seun didn't finish @oau?

Is seun a drop out??lol..e dn get money sha

The person who founded Microsoft was a college dropout

The person who founded Facebook was a college dropout

etc.

...big f..king deal
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Feraz(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1: if there are no exams why should there be schools, i can just imagine UNIBEN without exams and what i am seeing in my mind's eye is not a school.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Ngenge(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2013
I'm stunned wit dis topic. Imagine going to market to buy all u want 4 free. Imagine a state where everybody is a political appointee. Imagine if there's no hell but only heaven.Our middle name wil be crime. Who wil pray,study d bible,praise, do gud to odas? A school witout exam wil be like a man who was told to point any lady/ladies of his choice nd she/they wil become his wife/wives. Do u think d man wil bother to rent a house or provide 4 her or them? School witout exam wil make d teacher to teach an empty class. I can slap a lecturer dat talks to me anyhw if exam no dey. Infact,d end result of examless school wil be ridiculous,chaos,crisis, indifference... O gaara adi egwu,my guys
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Ifecoded(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author= anyway back to the topic school without exams could have been a life of bliss.just watching t.v,hanging out with friends,endless parties and shows,eating lots of suya and visiting forks and fingers cheesy wink[/quote] I c u.... New Market and Banwi and atendin all shows in Amphi.... grin
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Ifecoded(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2013
Oau 4 be lyk oda skul and Ire Poly 4 b like any oda institution. I rep Oau Headquarter{AWO}
Re: What If There Were No Exams In Schools? by Ndubestexplorer: 11:59pm On May 06, 2013
Are you looking for a career in Information Technology (IT)? Here is a great opportunity for you. Apply Now For HP LIFE ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAME.

HP LIFE is a global program that trains students, entrepreneurs, and small business owners like you to apply IT and business skills, so you can establish and grow a business, build successful companies and create jobs. Their face-to-face trainings, tools and e-Learning program address educational needs, improve and strengthen skills and enable you to move forward.

Benefits of HP e-Learning Program:

To employ more people and create more jobs, the world needs more entrepreneurs.
Provide aspiring entrepreneurs training in essential IT and business skills using HP technologies and change lives worldwide. Our vital partnerships with the educational organizations EDC, ORT and UNIDO and local training partners in 49 countries continue to support the program worldwide.
HP LIFE has already touched over 1.2 million entrepreneurs and social innovators, with face-to-face training, online activities and access to IT. Take the opportunity and transform your life.
Provide online resources including innovative learning courses, management simulations and tips for entrepreneurs.
You can complete all of the HP LIFE courses online – free of charge.

How To Apply
Click the link below to apply now [url]
http://www.ndubestexplorer.com/2013/04/hp-life-e-learning-online-training-2013.html#.UYg1nkrQxxA[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESCET Issues Certificates To Graduands After 13 Years, School Thanks Ugwuanyi / ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking / Enmity Or Enemity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.