Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? (3472 Views)

It Doesnt Read Meter: Guys Is It An Advantage To You? / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by Popowaa: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2013
This morning i was listening to a radia station n there was dis woman who has been with her bf fro 8yrs n they ve 3 children and nw de guy is misbehaving so she was asking if she shd stay or go?
Personally,de long i can go in relationship is 4 yrs.i see ppl who re in long term relationship like 6- 10 yrs as wasting their tym,what if he/she does not marry u in de long run,u would ve wasted tym,energy n resources n more over u ll feel over used.i think u can take one yr to knw smbdy well enough to marry him/her.
And my aunty alwz tell me u dont ve to be super rich before u can marry,combining resources with ur partner speeds up ur success.so to me money is no excuse to stay in a relationship up to ten yrs.
Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by cantell(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
8yrs in a relationship? The woman must be under some kind of spell.
It's sheer stupidity to be in Bf/Gf relationship for more than two yrs without moving to the next step.
If the guy is not convinced enough to marry the lady within 2yrs, he'll never be.
Sometimes i don't blame people who stick to a relationship for a long time. They prefer to hold on to something than nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
what the eff? 8years?
dang
Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by Godmother(f): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
The lady is silly. Why stay in a rel for 8 years. She wants to leave now and do what? After 3 kids. I wonder why some women just can't be wise
Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by 190: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
Missadvantage undecided
Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by viruz007(m): 3:34am On Feb 09, 2013
8 wetin? Hian!!! She should take a stand jor. Me can't do that long... as as how na?
Re: Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 09, 2013
cantell: 8yrs in a relationship? The woman must be under some kind of spell.
It's sheer stupidity to be in Bf/Gf relationship for more than two yrs without moving to the next step.
If the guy is not convinced enough to marry the lady within 2yrs, he'll never be.
Sometimes i don't blame people who stick to a relationship for a long time. They prefer to hold on to something than nothing at all.

Why is it always about the guy tho? Shouldnt the lady know within those 2 years if she will marry him as well? Maybe SHE doesnt want to marry.

(1) (Reply)

How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship / 20 Things Guys Do When They Are Alone / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.