Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead (12550 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Deportation Saga: President Zuma Sends Delegation To Beg Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by sissa: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
promise n fail is a habit of gej.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Dee60: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
solomon111: Guy shut up.
The fact that you hate GEJ dosen't mean you should talk like a slowpoke.
Presidents all over the world change their schedule every time,especially when a more important programm comes up.

You goofed. Presidents do not easily change their schedule, not even CEOs. Their agenda is watertight, more so when presidents are abroad. once you overshoot the period you booked your hosts leave you to yourself. Dont make excuses for this kind of thing. Abati just needed to say he could not make it due to 'pressing presidential demands'. Abati may good a lecturer but he is simply not getting it on this job!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
yuzedo: Hohohohohohohohohoho! cheesy

Why does GEJ like to promise and fail?? He must be very Promiscuous! tongue
first of all Abati i think made a mistake cause ist that same day i read about it that he will be traveling to London and Paris but will be stoping in Cairo first.in d evening that same day i read about he watching d SE in final live in J,burg so i don,t think it is his fault.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Dee60: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
yet another goof by presidential aides. Doubt if the players (like the EPL players) will wait for that Tuesday dinner....Think that footballers keep to schedule more than presidents these days!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Josh316(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
I'm happy he realised that his physical presence is like badluck...

Cast your mind back to October 2009 when he represented Yar'adua at the Nigeria 2009 U-17 world cup final where we were to play Switzerland. A team we should have beaten, his presence gave us badluck and we lost. ABEG, HE SHOULD WATCH IT ON TV.... Or Skype... (Just a silly thot grin grin grin)
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by OmoEziokwu: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
koastar:
Thank God, I almost fainted! It is better he stays away from South Africa to prevent contaminating the team with badluck but if he eventually goes I'll faint online grin

Ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by solomon111(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dee60:

You goofed. Presidents do not easily change their schedule, not even CEOs. Their agenda is watertight, more so when presidents are abroad. once you overshoot the period you booked your hosts leave you to yourself. Dont make excuses for this kind of thing. Abati just needed to say he could not make it due to 'pressing presidential demands'. Abati may good a lecturer but he is simply not getting it on this job!
The president presence was never a necessity,it was just for support,and any change in schedule would not result in devastating economic consequences.
So i don't see how you can compare it to business meetings like the one CEOs attend.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by solomon111(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Josh316: I'm happy he realised that his physical presence is like badluck...

Cast your mind back to October 2009 when he represented Yar'adua at the Nigeria 2009 U-17 world cup final where we were to play Switzerland. A team we should have beaten, his presence gave us badluck and we lost. ABEG, HE SHOULD WATCH IT ON TV.... Or Skype... (Just a silly thot grin grin grin)
Actually this is the first time the super-eagles will reach the final of any football event in a democratic dispensation.
GEJ has a good luck aura.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by zico2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
what matter most is masses wish. Take for instance, Germany chancellor always honour the call whenever they re in any competition. That is the duty of a good leather. This president is not showing any sign of seriousness. we wish our dear super eagles goodluck.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by uwish: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
@OP, please let de delegates not overfeed them at dinner a day to de final. NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE! All dinner should take place after winning the cup.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by sexlover: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
“He has charged the delegation to ensure the S/Eagles are properly motivated & in best possible spirits to win a resounding victory on Sun”.

Is this the Nigerian definition of motivation or some other one? grin wink
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by OmoOlomu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
solomon111: Actually this is the first time the super-eagles will reach the final of any football event in a democratic dispensation.
GEJ has a good luck aura.
u are wrong we were in d final in d year 2000 under OBJ. COS LAST TYME I CHECK democracy return in 1999
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by mediabiz13: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
The Super Eagles should be Patience with Goodluck after-all they have MOSES
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by anataala: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
He shows that he is not patriotic nd promise breaker, we are in trouble,so president dey tell lie, he knows he promised to attend what stops him from postponing his trip cos of the match, foot ball is one of the sign of Nigerian unity
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Acecube(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
I'm having the feeling that Jonathan will attend n nigeria will lose narrowly.seriously we need to pray for this team to triumph come sunday.

I pray i'm wrong, wishing them the very best #NIGERIA.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by oluemmakay(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
sylva#:
Promise and fail president, BTW, Nigerians didn't solicit his presence @ AFCON final match, he willingly promised us, now he can't keep to his promises.
Just my tot. He's aware of his tour schedules b4 makin empty promises. Its nt as if its an emergency trip. Dis man shud stop playin on our inteligenc. #We re nt fools........
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
toluxa1: Its called scale of Preference. To be a president is not easy.
I quite agree with this your comment!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Loveaflame(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thank Goodness!I was getting worried already.This is sound sign we are winning the match.Ope ooooooooo.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by olusipimp(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
thank gudnes,he's nt cmin bt wt wil pain me is dt d nxt tin we'l hear is naija don borrow anoda 40billion usd used for d delegates dt r goin there,goin there 4 wt,2 fool us again in setting up a kangaroo c'mitte.God save naija frm dis scavengerz o.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Capnd143(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
obi4eze:

Sorry sir but it looks like you were trying to say something else with your use of the word 'laise'. For the next, I think you mean 'I rest my case ...' Thanks.
thanks bro . . . Slow network connection the hala me to type fast or esle im go show "network connection lost" .thanks by the way!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Stacyj(f): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
black_beau: And my name is not on that delegation list because? Anyway,will be there @ the banquet.I know Mr President forgot to send my IV
Day dreaming
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by SuperSuave(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Promise and fail. Like last manifesto
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ibsmooth: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Capnd143: Some of my naija brothers and sis them self slow head pass Gej oh! So Gej should rather go and cheer "supper chicken" instead of attaining to matters of the state and international policies? Ehh? If im go now, una go shout ; tax payers money used on trips. . . . As im no go now, una dey shout; promise and fail . . . . .

NB//:QUOTE ME: Even obama cant rule Nigeria for a month with critism, because some Nigerians are ignorant of the work of a president, they just expect the president to come to their backward and do renovation and build Federal highway across their toilet!! When there are governors,chairmans,councillors,senators,reps to laise such.
i raise my case, your Lordship!
Go to yahoo.com or google and you will see criticism and abuse
That Obama recieves from the American people.Most of GEJ problems is that he often jumps into conclusion.If I were him,from the onset quite or mute would have being the logo hence no one would have used this as a yardstick to critice him.It's all good
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by gp66(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2013

are u a learner? What do u understand by promise and fail? He promised to be there and he has not failed to be there. If someone is in proxy does nt mean he is not there. He will be heavily represented by the number 3 man and others. So go back to school with pple of ur kind in dis forum and ask ur teacher very well what is the meaning of promise and fail.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Sike(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Who cares! As long as he wishes them Good Luck and not GoodLuck.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by gp66(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
ibsmooth: Go to yahoo.com or google and you will see criticism and abuse
That Obama recieves from the American people.Most of GEJ problems is that he often jumps into conclusion.If I were him,from the onset quite or mute would have being the logo hence no one would have used this as a yardstick to critice him.It's all good

u can neva be a leader in ur life. Gej is a firm Presido. Winners neva quit and quiters neva win. He will neva eva quit because of common critics from u.
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Gbenge77(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
victorD3: Yes plans do changes
change?
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2013

promiscuous ke? Aint dat a b*tch?

He's rather a vamp undecided

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by thaoriginator: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2013

Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yipeeee !!!
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by ifihearam: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
Demdem: Yipeeee !!!

Smh
Re: Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
I kno wan Here say plane crash dey o..sudden change of plan...badluck no go follow us o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Answer Your Query, Yakasai Tells Emir Sanusi / Anambra: Voting Continues Today As System Failure Mars Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.