Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom (12528 Views)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by naijanewspaper(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, today disclosed that he was seeking God's leading to contest for a second term in 2019 or not.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-N2Mn6Ebs4lU/WVPN7brJAgI/AAAAAAAAffs/gvi4op6Ahkgul2fsZNN9U_mFJlIqmAGEgCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1498659275807.jpg[/img]
He made the disclosure when a group which marched to the Benue People's House in Makurdi today to express solidarity with the State Government’s anti-open grazing law also requested him to recontest the governorship election in 2019.

The Governor who quoted from the Holy Bible said "a man shall receive nothing, except it is given to him from above," said he would seek God's face and once divine approval was given, he shall contest and win.

Hundreds of Benue people today defied the rain to identify with the Governor over what they described as his people-centered policies, especially the signing of the Open Grazing Prohibition Bill into law.

Speaking through their representatives from the three Senatorial Zones of the state, the group observed that the step taken by the Governor was the best approach to ending the herdsmen invasion of the land and frowned at what they termed the unwarranted and provocative utterances from Miyetti Allah.

They urged the presidency to sanction leaders of the group for declaring war on Benue indigenes on account of the law.
The group also endorsed Governor Ortom for a second term and urged him to recontest the 2019 Benue guber election without fear as they would again queue up behind him.

According to them, the Governor has carefully managed the state and its resources and it is their belief that he will bring more stability to the system, despite the hitches he has encountered, if he was reelected.

In his response, the Governor thanked the group for being conscious of happenings around them and for their expression of support.

He assured that the law will come into effect in November this year as, according to him, "there is no going back on the law".

http://thenigerian.news/news/im-seeking-divine-green-light-second-term-ortom/

lalasticlala
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Save us the stress. Dont contest

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by stcool(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
The guy below has a lot in his mind to say grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by NwaAmaikpe: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Ortom says he wants to seek God's face, but
Ortom is so ugly that I doubt God will want to see him....because it is written.

"He shall not suffer thine holy one to see iniquity" Psalms 16:10

I dedicate this post to the mod who pushed me out of my keke napep and made FTC.

I was still very determined to make it, I got up from the ground, dusted myself and chased him.

My slippers even cut as I was chasing FTC but I came third.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Anyone that seek divine greenlight before doing anything is schizophrenic and mad. How long will it take us to realize that God is dead.
jesus went back to heaven and overthrew God the father and he was equally overthrown by God the holy spirit but being that the father and the son is dead, the holly spirit had no physical body through which he can carry out his will so the angels disobeyed him and supported angel michaels takeover the heavens. But lucifer defeated them all using the fallen angels and minions from hell and he lucifer now seat on the throne as our lord, God and saviour. for ever and ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Useless governor...

6 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by thestevens: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
You will never see that green light in Jesus name,na only red you go d see.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
ortum I know foolishness and greed runs in your family
I'm sure it's your wife pussy that's pushing you to disgrace yourself publicly but just because you can bang her good doesnt mean you will bang away votes

listen to your inner sense
benue state university girls are tired of giving you their pussy to suck and tired of you sucking benue dry

professional governor sucker ortom

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Edopesin: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keep On Dreaming Yhu Hear

Yhu Go Dream Tire!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Evablizin(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
What, with wheelbarrow donation,my friend comot here na beneath danger you will find while seeking

18 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by PatriotTemidayo: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are you a legend of the seeker?

Seek and you shall not find. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by fatymore(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seriously these politicians ain't for service for humanity again but service for their own pocket.. Like seriously 2019 must be a year of lessons to be taught to them...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Juve4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
SECOND TERM WHAT DID HE DO FOR HIS PEOPLE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by oshe11: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is that nt the Wheelbarrow Governor

Well, As far as im go mk Omenkalives experience wetin he Buhari dey mk Pipo experience......

Seek no more cos 2nd term is YOURS ALREADY

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by DWJOBScom(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
All i have heard from people from this state has been one woe or the other or incompetence and failure.

i wonder what he gave these ones that came around this time

horrible people and their ever story line party

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Theblackstalln: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by sod09(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
so that all the youths will be empowered with wheel barrow
comedian grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Mc4larin: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
k
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nifeola: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Green light ko blue light ni..... yeye man, beards lyk Obuko own

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Edopesin: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Waiting For Uhr Punch Line

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
The funds you looted isnt enough for you?
Mr wheelbarrow?
Pls move away. Let any man come and loot while we the masses watch and wait patiently for judgment day.
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm.... green light indeed
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Jabioro: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abi ori buruku damu gomina yi ni.. Tell him to show us his merit in this present of his poo administration..
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Tiffbuxas: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Green light yellow light traffic light brake light.... U no get hope for 2nd term... OGA WHELLBARROW
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by liftedhigh: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oops
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by hoMegas(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wheel barrow governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by yeyeboi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
What government is NIGERIA running? From a reliable source, Our presidential aircraft and crew have been parked at London airport for 50 days now at a cost of about 4,000 Pounds per day. When you multiply that amount by 450 Naira by 50 days, it would have cost Nigeria 90,000,000.00 Naira. Wasted for nothing but, waiting on the President to get well. What a country? Why can't the aircraft be sent back and recalled when the President is ready to return? Change indeed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
The word's dumbest governor goes to this man:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thisis the easiest and cheapest way to fool nigerians. All he needs to do next is visit adeboye ,kneel down before him and majority of christian voters will vote for him,then he will proceed to a mosque ,perform prayers with them , and take pictures with the immam . Chikena finish ,so cheap and easy. Smh for nigerians
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by MrMcJay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
You would suffer from divine blindness that would stop you from seeing any type of light whether red, blue, green or white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner / Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state / Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.