Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography (1393 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Joeadamu86: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
I was touched when l read the inspiring piece credited to one of our respected leaders in the society, DELE MOMODU. This material indeed deserves national attention, as it inspires those of us who have lost hope in the system and can only see doom coming. Indeed, Victor Moses, one of the very young Nigerians in the current Super Eagles squad has proved to us all that our tale to greatness has just began despite the odds.
However, l was appalled by the fact that Dele Momodu could descend so low as to plagiarize and take credit for a young man’s ingenuity. Indeed the entire story was posted by Enenche D’ Comedian on his Face Book page on 5th February, 2013. Rather than encourage the dynamic upcoming comedian, whose focus has always been on National Unity and Integration, the former Presidential aspirant chose to take credit for what he knew nothing about. It therefore suggests that the man who wanted to lead us to the “promise land” do not have original idea(s) after all, what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We call on Mr. Momodu to openly denounce the piece of work being credited to him, and rather encourage ENENCHE and his likes that represent the true Nigerian spirits, who rather than pursue frivolities, would inspire fellow Nigerians, who see possibilities and have the “Yes We Can” mentality despite the odds. Mr. Momodu, please tow the path of honour and give credit to whom it is due. ENENCHE D’ COMEDIAN IS THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE VICTOR MOSES STORY AND NOT DELE MOMODU

https://www.nairaland.com/1189010/victor-moses-biography-dele-momodu
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by HammedSodiqq: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmm! This isn't funny. I have checked the young man's page and saw same. I feel Oga Dele has messed up? He should've known better. These are avoidable issues that could dent ones image. Let him bury his pride and admit it. Case close. First to yearn
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by EteFlexible: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
DELE DELE DELE!!!!!!! Nigerians are crying of corruption in our system and you are also playing a major role in it by this ugly act of yours. Taking candy from a baby!! Am very disappointed in your actions and if i were the original owner i would file a law suit against you period..... You are no different from criminals in Nigeria, always taking whats not either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by TheKingsQueen: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Oh no! He should have at least credited Enenche at the end of the story instead of presenting the article as if it were his own.
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Espionage1: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2013

[Space reserved]
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Okontami: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
front page pls
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by delemomodu: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have just come across a story on the Nairaland Forum that I plagiarised someone on Victor Moses and wish to say, for record purposes only, that this is totally UNTRUE. Anyone familiar with Blackberry broadcasts would know that loads of broadcasts are posted daily without authorship. The Victor Moses story was one of such. I merely did a rebroadcast without ascribing it to myself. A few minutes after my rebroadcast, a friend on my BB, Mr Muyiwa Akintunde did a redbroadcast and attached my name to it because he had received it from me. I got his broadcast on Feb 7, 2013, at 12:27pm, and I immediately sent him this rebuttal at 12:29pm: "How are you sir. Thanks for the broadcast but for the record I didn't write it. I only forwarded..." And he promised to send a new broadcast correcting the error which he did at exactly 12:44 pm: "Following my broadcast on Victor Moses and patriotism, Dr Dele Momodu wrote: "'Thanks for the broadcast but for the record I didn't write it. I only forwarded.'"
It is therefore sad for some people to take delight in fabricating a story they did not bother to investigate. But their trap did not catch any rat.
My love to all the good people on this popular platform.
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
delemomodu: I have just come across a story on the Nairaland Forum that I plagiarised someone on Victor Moses and wish to say, for record purposes only, that this is totally UNTRUE. Anyone familiar with Blackberry broadcasts would know that loads of broadcasts are posted daily without authorship. The Victor Moses story was one of such. I merely did a rebroadcast without ascribing it to myself. A few minutes after my rebroadcast, a friend on my BB, Mr Muyiwa Akintunde did a redbroadcast and attached my name to it because he had received it from me. I got his broadcast on Feb 7, 2013, at 12:27pm, and I immediately sent him this rebuttal at 12:29pm: "How are you sir. Thanks for the broadcast but for the record I didn't write it. I only forwarded..." And he promised to send a new broadcast correcting the error which he did at exactly 12:44 pm: "Following my broadcast on Victor Moses and patriotism, Dr Dele Momodu wrote: "'Thanks for the broadcast but for the record I didn't write it. I only forwarded.'"
It is therefore sad for some people to take delight in fabricating a story they did not bother to investigate. But their trap did not catch any rat.
My love to all the good people on this popular platform.
so you had to open a new moniker just to make a fool of yourself and impersonating the real Dele Momodu? sorry for you!
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
^^^ lol.
But then he could be the one, who knows..smiley
The reply above isn't different from what I got from him on twitter,
When the heat was on wink

@DeleMomodu: RT @olowotee: @enenchecomedian MuyiwaAkintunde sent this: Following my broadcast on Victor Moses and patriotism, ... http:///sg5yKMF7
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: so you had to open a new moniker just to make a fool of yourself and impersonating the real Dele Momodu? sorry for you!

Berem moderator, stop using harsh words every other time. He might be the real Dele. He's made reference to nairaland on many occasions in his tweets or are you a learner
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
CHAIRMAN1:

Berem moderator, stop using harsh words every other time. He might be the real Dele. He's made reference to nairaland on many occasions in his tweets or are you a learner
He makes reference to nairaland and never deemed it necessary to register not until today abi? He has never responded to any thread about him, just this particular one? I don't believe this crap. that person is an impostor
Re: Dele Momodu's Plagiarism On Victor Moses Biography by delemomodu: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Once again, let me appeal to our friends not to abuse the use of social media. It is impossible for me to respond to everything written about me and I chose to respond to this one because plagiarism is the height of intellectual fraud. We can criticise and hold opposing views without resorting to personal attacks and abuses.
God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Nearly Pardoned Also. / Why / Militants In Kalabari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.