Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia (1382 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / ITC (Imo Transport Company) Sold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by heynew: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2013
The power tussle between Imo state governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha and Abia State governor T.A Orji entered a dramatic state last weekend as Abia State government expel the popular Imo Transport Cooperation popularly know as ITC out of the state,according to nigerian reporter source, the hasty decision was made after the owners of the land which abia state transport corporation also know as abia line is using in mcc road owerri ask them to leave for reasons yet unknown to us.

The expulsion of ITC from major cities in the state have made it difficult for passengers coming from owerri to umuahia to reach their destination with easy, because we learnt they are being offloaded at Onuimo which is the border between abia and imo state along the umuahia road axis, the passengers will now have to enter another taxis from onuimo to umuahia thereby doubling there transport cost.

A sad passenger who spoke on a position of anonymity said that he was not surprised with the decision of Abia state government as the state is already known for segregating between Indigens from non-Indigens.

We are still waiting for comments from both state govt. representatives on the issue

http://www.nigerianreporter.com/t-a-orji-chase-imo-transport-company-itc-out-of-abia/

T.A Orji's bad leadership finally enter jet mode
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2013
I knew from day 1 that T.A Orji will fire back. Okorocha made a wrong move but it does not justify why T.A Orji should pay back with the same coin. Both men are not helping the poor masses using those vehicles to travel.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by JackBaueress(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Show of shame by two SE governors!
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by Bigflamie(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2013
This T.A. Orji will definitely rot in jail when time comes.
you guys need to go to Abia state to see what this buffoon has turned it into. smh
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
What do we call this ?

Racism,tribalism,xenophobia or ibophobia,orjiphobia abi owellephobia ?

If ibos can discrimintate against themselves,why should other parts of Nigeria worry about ibos intolerance towards them ? If na fashola expel them now,the whole world will hear about it.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by kelvincoll(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
according to nigerian reporter source, the hasty decision was made after the owners of the land which abia state transport corporation also know as abia line is using in mcc road owerri ask them to leave for reasons yet unknown to us.

Seems to me it was a private property and the landlord posssibly had receive a more profitable offer, i don't see why Orji would retaliate, same way he chased out workers who were not of Abia origin from the civil service.

SMH.. these two old men should be able to sit down and sort out things amicably with the masses at heart.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by deshclones(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013
Remember telling my friend over the weekend that t.a orji will retaliate....that man is so predictable walahi....i read the response of okorocha's information commissioner and i kinda align with what he said..t.a orji is just uncouth and irredeemably irresponsible to say the least...this guy started sacking non-abia indigenes in the civil service...now he is busy trying to bring division in igboland...what am i even saying...abia and ebonyi has always been the bane of development and progress in igboland...hardly educated people and reeking of backwardness...they should just separate them from the rest of S.E...nobody will miss them...
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by heynew: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2013
kelvincoll:

Seems to me it was a private property and the landlord posssibly had receive a more profitable offer, i don't see why Orji would retaliate, same way he chased out workers who were not of Abia origin from the civil service.

SMH.. these two old men should be able to sit down and sort out things amicably with the masses at heart.

I heard Peace Mass Transit owns the property
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by gbadexy(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What do we call this ?

Racism,tribalism,xenophobia or ibophobia,orjiphobia abi owellephobia ?

If ibos can discrimintate against themselves,why should other parts of Nigeria worry about ibos intolerance towards them ? If na fashola expel them now,the whole world will hear about it.
Do you recall the case of the sacked 5000 non indigenous ibo civil servants also.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
I heard t.a orji is from jupiter
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by chiomen: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why is Imo fighting Abia? They are sister states and yet they give each other akpo, which is not suppose to be. Others will be laughing at us, while we watch our dirty linen outside. Both sides should come together to resolve this small issue abeg. Okorocha should lead in ensuring that both transport corporations start their normal operation in both states. Ndi Igbo ndewo nu!
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
kelvincoll:

I battle with myself to understand those two, T.A and Owelle and what they are fighting for.
Even if it is a private property, why not allow Abia State to get the offer of First Refusal?
Diplomacy should have been emplyed here. I hate to admit it, but this guys are disgracing the Igbos more.
I just passed ITC park and it has been sealed. I know Abia Official Thugs, they won't look kindly on any ITC motor they see in Abia state, I can bet on that.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by pistol: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
This story is becoming so puerile and annoying.
Very very annoying.
It just pains me when you see these animosity slowly creeping in between two sister states.
A simple situation that can just be resolved with the application of common sense.
Well sha,
Common sense is not common,
Especially,
When you have a confused clown and a visionless non performing sittight manning the helm of affairs of the two states respectively.
Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by chaloner(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bigflamie: This T.A. Orji will definitely rot in jail when time comes.
you guys need to go to Abia state to see what this buffoon has turned it into. smh
u and who will go? Shm

Re: T.A Orji Chase Imo Transport Company (ITC) Out Of Abia by mekaboy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Two visionless and shameless governors disgracing igboland. What a shame.

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of A Thieving Thug Turned Politician - / Who Is The Current Best Governor In Nigeria? / All Progressives Congress (APC) To Form Alliance With The New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.