Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final (16038 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / 5 Eagles Named In AFCON 2013 Best 11 / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
"Chikere nwa Amadi" shocked shocked shocked

This guy na big threat o
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by noskeybaba: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
One of the reasons why I want super eagles †̥ win is because I want us to play in the confederation cup i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ brazil next year with champions around the world. The likes of spain, Aηδ brazil. It will be fun.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by JOJORHYMES(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
executinal: No sources and the news is on the front page
this is on goal.com
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Very good. At least they won't say our win on sunday is a fluke.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by theripper2: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wahala go dey small o. Choi, omeruo, do dat tin wey u do Drogba to am o. Up Eagles sha . No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Ejine(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
You guys are starting to sound like the dumb Ghanaians who already started boasting and gloating before the match was even played.

Better practice humility and self control atleast until we're sure of our victory. Too much noisemaking no good o.

1 Like

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Arsenate(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ok na..but it's still;
Nigeria=Gold
Burkina=Silver
Mali=Bronze
Ghana=Charcoal

5 Likes

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by pomporiking: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Incompetent CAF after putting pressure on the ref,those refs don't have a strong body to protect their interest like those in england..clear as crystal the pitroipa dived,this hypocrites need to be clear what message they send,So what caf is saying now is that no matter the contact in the box as far as the player falls like a lifeless chicken then its a penalty
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by skales(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hopey09:
Which Pitroipa did u frustrate,d same dat one tormented Ambrose till he got him sent off?...& then gave Alain Traore d assist for their equalizer?
The players will do well to mark him out of dis one if not...their will be many if nots

Which side are u supporting sef... Transformed super eagles or burkina'babies??

Are u even a nigerian?
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by maclatunji: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
See how Nigerians are boasting here. After the draw against Zambia, many people had thought the Super Eagles would not qualify and even if they did, would lose to Ivory Coast. Now, it is: "we have won the cup", "the final is a mere formality".

Naija people, I hail una!
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Freiburger(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
maclatunji: See how Nigerians are boasting here. After the draw against Zambia, many people had thought the Super Eagles would not qualify and even if they did, would lose to Ivory Coast. Now, it is: "we have won the cup", "the final is a mere formality".

Naija people, I hail una!
And your point is?
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by chucky234(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
A welcome development,Pitoỉpa is an amazing talent,his prêsence will make the game a final worthy of note.
Great call by CAF.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by vislabraye(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Burkina Faso has problem with their finishing. Apart from that they are very dogged and determined. We have to do well by using all the chances we get against them.

Hope we get a sensibe ref. or some one from Europe.

1 Like

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pitroipa or no Pitroipa dem go still chop am grin
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Freiburger(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
vislabraye:

Hope we get a sensibe ref. or some one from Europe.
No, that is forbidden, an African must do the job.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by skales(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
Izrhiell: Pitroipa or no Pitroipa dem go still chop am grin

That's the spirit cool
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Freiburger:
And your point is?

I hail the ability of the average Nigerian to switch the tune when it suits them.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by shamson: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
executinal: No sources and the news is on the front page

The story is true put this on google and see it yourself
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Even if them like they should include Messi, CR7 and Vpersie we are going to beat them 2-0...Up super eagle.... This is our time, our season and our trophy.
Hahaha...guy if they include dis 3 players them go trash us oo
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ejiné: You guys are starting to sound like the dumb Ghanaians who already started boasting and gloating before the match was even played.

Better practice humility and self control atleast until we're sure of our victory. Too much noisemaking no good o.
Football or sports is not complete without boasting. That's what makes it interesting.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by chucky234(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
maclatunji:

I hail the ability of the average Nigerian to switch the tune when it suits them.
Meaningless
LMAO
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by ifihearam: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just got the info that mikel isn't playing,he has running stomach.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by anataala: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Is a laudable decision, the better team will carry the day

1 Like

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Freiburger(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
maclatunji:

But you wouldn't expect anyone to celeberate failure. The tax payers needed something in return.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Engineer1985(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Even if they play 5 patroipas, Naija go stil win
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by nomisimon: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
May God be with the Super Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by wasiudvd(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Atthough I want him to play, but rules should be rules. Seems CAF bend the rules here.
Burkina faso benefited from ref's mistakes too, in this same tournament.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by kundul: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
FIFA is seeing all d rubbish our refrees r doing n its a pity wen nxt u c no african refrees in world cup matches again. Shame on african refs I 1da how dis Nigerian mentality ve rubbed on dem
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by forkadict(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ethiopia abi na Pitriopia abi na wetin be dat hin name again, whether he play abi he no play, na chop we go chop Burkina faso dat day.

In fact if to say na me be keshi, na 9 players i go field. burkina bawo? Dem no get respect ni?

BTW, thank God o. na me be d 58th person to comment. Thank you Jesus. My record don dey improve.
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by brownlord: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
ifihearam: Just got the info that mikel isn't playing,he has running stomach.

Bros which kind expensive joke be this, abeg arrange urself or i arrange ur face wit slap
Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Odinaka00(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
As long as we have TB JOSHUA..............no shaking,

If somebody had told yu guys dat Super Eagles wud put up such performance they did against Ivory Coast, wud yu al had blieved? Ŧħåϯ was d power of TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final by Koolking(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good verdict. The guy didnt deserve the red card, there was physical contact between him and Gyan. He deserved a penalty. I was rather surprised at the officiating. Good job CAF/FIFA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football: World Muslim 11 / Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? / Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.