Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38156 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EzePromoe: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmm. Depends on my 10 MB wey MTN pulse dey give me after a hard earned N100 recharge. And if they don't give me I spend the rest cursing MTN embarassed
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Doyin4real(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
I have being on etisalat for a very long time. I am ok with it having tried mtn, glo and airtel.
Not ok with mtn both at home and in my office.
Airtel is ok in my office but too bad in my home.
Glo is very unstable as i hadtried it several times.
Etisalat is ok for me at home, in my office and in most places i go to. So i had sticked to etisalat for more than a year. Am ok and satisfied with with the speed. So fast.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Luluvich(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
zibe: MTN BIS of N1500. Unlimited data download. This is one reason I love blackberry. Such small amount nd I can download Gigs upon Gigs. Mtn's network can be frustrating sometimes though.

are you certain about this? I would like to do this on my android.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Serendipity: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
yomalex:

of course there are better options create a new browser settings and set 'blackberry.net' as your apn shikena

text 'somonth' to 777 for N1200 i dey use am even on top java phone that's 3GB for a month stop cheating yourself.
can it be used to watch youtube on smart phones like E6? cos i can hardly exhaust 200 mb monthly mn phone alone as am very busy and dont downlad much.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by golamike: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls @tolzeal and everybody that knows how I can browse on my PC with my BB using MTN BBC plan(N1,500) pls teach me in the name of GOD. I've been looking for this oppotunity for long. Thanks all.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by thaoriginator: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
On a serious note, I've been browsing for free for 5 or 6 months with my BB curve2! I was initially using the monthly subscription then later migrated to weekly plan and after validity the thing keeps renewing itself thereby deducting my money automatically. Ok, I have to call the customer and they said I have to migrate back to my formal plan which is 'easyclick' and after doing that guess what, the sh*t refuse to stop browsingcheesycheesycheesy I just dey thank God everyday cos now my line is browsing freely even thou I remove the SIM and keep it away for days it won't stop! I dey feel like etisara staff now.grin

PS: and I download anything downloadable with it. Thou I don't know if I can use the SIM card with a modem on PC or laptop. Any idea guys?

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
baslone: Iphone users abeg!

I am sick of this MTN
Try and use airtel blackberry plan 1200 for 1G and u will enjoy it..dat is wat I am using for my iPhone
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Revolva(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dey use my MTN BIS its d best I can download till I drop...And my laptop I dey use wi free.....jare on my multilink moderm.unlimited downloadss..I can never pay for naija isp
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by nnalove(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
phiszo: Airtel 1GB data for ₦1,200.
have been trying it yet it refused to subscribe wat is happening now. Is not Bis to 440 again if it has changed tell me
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by thaoriginator: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
golamike: Pls @tolzeal and everybody that knows how I can browse on my PC with my BB using MTN BBC plan(N1,500) pls teach me in the name of GOD. I've been looking for this oppotunity for long. Thanks all.
it's very possible guy! First download ur bb app on your system, then go to your browser setting and change the network settings to mtn and also change the APN settings with your network provider's homepage address etc. I bet it will slide on cool gudluck!

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ashson: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
fittty: Glo BIS complete. 3Gigabyte cost just 1,400naira kpere! grin
does glo bis works on computer?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
tha_originator: On a serious note, I've been browsing for free for 5 or 6 months with my BB curve2! I was initially using the monthly subscription then later migrated to weekly plan and after validity the thing keeps renewing itself thereby deducting my money automatically. Ok, I have to call the customer and they said I have to migrate back to my formal plan which is 'easyclick' and after doing that guess what, the sh*t refuse to stop browsingcheesycheesycheesy I just dey thank God everyday cos now my line is browsing freely even thou I remove the SIM and keep it away for days it won't stop! I dey feel like etisara staff now.grin

PS: and I download anything downloadable with it. Thou I don't know if I can use the SIM card with a modem on PC or laptop. Any idea guys?
aw mch u g0 sel ur sim t0 me ?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
nnalove: have been trying it yet it refused to subscribe wat is happening now. Is not Bis to 440 again if it has changed tell me
bsm t0 440 iz N1,200
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by folahann(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mtn pulse 10mb for 1week and Etisalat 10mb for just 100naira.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
men, s0me peeps here b learners 0oh....cnt u jst visit d f0ne sect!0n 0nce in a wyle.
I cnt imagine myself payin 1k f0r 250mb..0l0runmaje 0oh

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
What service would you recommend for an iphone user because the feelers I get is that the 10MB per day for N100 doesn't last the day on the phone?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
afuye: THANK GOD, I AM THE THIRD TO COMMENT.
dem give u money?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by golamike: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
tha_originator: it's very possible guy! First download ur bb app on your system, then go to your browser setting and change the network settings to mtn and also change the APN settings with your network provider's homepage address etc. I bet it will slide on cool gudluck!
Thanks bro. But pls can u be more explicit cos I still don't get d settings. Pls tutor me well. Thanks
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by apacheguy: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
raynold: emmm airtel 1g for 1400 and mtn 1500(bis) both for my android phone..
pls guide me, how does d mtn BIS work on ur android, i once tried on my android it didnt work...thanks in advance
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ceejayluv(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mtn.. =N=1,300.. 375MB... Costly but cool for me...
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ceejayluv(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mtn.. =N=1,300.. 375MB monthly... Costly but cool for me...
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by thaoriginator: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
Francheezy:
aw mch u g0 sel ur sim t0 me ?
shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy hehehehe bros u like beta tins ooo! I die if I sell am E dey sweet me wellu wellu! Imagine paying #1500 every month for just internet service! Aint dat an extortion?

But I fit teach how I take do erm sha. 1love!

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Samabu07(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
kingsilly: mt bis wid pc......................FUCKING BLAZING MTN............everywhere you go
How do one use mtn bis on pc browsing?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Etibaba faster than the wind just 1500 on your bb and download till ur phone blows unlimited
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
pls how can i subscribe for the airtel 1gb for 1200 naira? usin on android
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by moneyhungry(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
raynold: no jons using same on my android
abeg in d name of bro-J
can i pm u to send me d trick?
i don dey find am since!
am also on android (2.3.4)
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by moneyhungry(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: Omo me dey use BIS complete Airtel on my android which gives me 1g of data ...but now am planning to switch to glo which I learnt gives 3g data on its BIS.
does Glo 3gig work on android?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by thaoriginator: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
golamike:
Thanks bro. But pls can u be more explicit cos I still don't get d settings. Pls tutor me well. Thanks
I woulda love to elaborate for you but actually, it's a friend of mine that's using it and I didn't give too damn cos I wasn't using an mtn line. But I saw a lil of the settings...

After you install the BB app, then go to ur PC connection settings you'll what I'm talking about. You'll change it from modem to mobile (ur network provider actuali) then insert ur mtn homepage address in the homepage and apn. In port area, use 8080, password use 'web' and then save it.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by amypaul(f): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
nnalove: have been trying it yet it refused to subscribe wat is happening now. Is not Bis to 440 again if it has changed tell me
is BSM to 440 and not bis, try it again
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by moneyhungry(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
nyankpa: I've been browsing free with my Glo line for the past 2 months.
i got dat awoof for complete 6-7 months in 2011.
it was fun
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
UBT. cheesy
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Ninilowo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Glo bis N1400 for 3Gg no be small thing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.